Audiobooks discussion

Teddy Bears and the Christmas Pirates: A Children's Paranormal Urban Fantasy (Teddy Defenders Book 3)
Free Promos for Review > Free Teddy Bears and the Christmas Pirates audibook for review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Justin (justinsloan) | 37 comments Looking for reviewers for my young reader book, TEDDY BEARS AND THE CHRISTMAS PIRATES. Message me with your email (or email at SloanArtist@gmail.com) for a free copy :)

In the third book in the Teddy Defender series, Ari, Mia, and Brutas discover that teddy bear pirates are trying to ruin Christmas and take over the human world. They're taking all the new teddy bears from stockings and beneath trees, raising an army of these bears, and searching for a treasure that will give them immense power.

It's up to Ari and his friends to find this treasure before the pirates do, rescue Christmas, and save the world.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Kids/Teddy-...

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 41 comments Hi I was wondering if the offer is still open for this. I'd love to listen to and review any or all of the Teddy Defenders books if possible. Let me know. Thanks!

Justin (justinsloan) | 37 comments Of course - what's a good email to send the link to?