Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Themes > Heroine has been cheated

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose Alice (last edited Mar 05, 2016 10:23AM) (new)

Rose Alice | 102 comments So, I am looking for harlequin novels where the heroine has been cheated by her boyfriend/fiance/husband, NOT by the hero. Can you suggest me some? Thank you for your help :)

Something like The Curvy Sister

message 2: by Pat (new)

Pat Wilkowski | 4 comments Not sure but will try to find out . PAT

message 3: by boogenhagen (last edited Feb 29, 2016 05:42PM) (new)

boogenhagen | 306 comments The Perfect Solution by Catherine George - widowed wife winds up raising husband's child from his mistress.

Don't Play Games Emma Darcy - h's first husband cheated on her, H rebuilds her confidence and love.

House of Glass Michelle Reid - h's first husband was gay, H is his brother.

Their Wedding Day Emma Darcy - h gets divorce from cheating spouse to marry the H.

message 4: by KC (last edited Mar 01, 2016 08:48AM) (new)

KC (livingwithmyshelf) | 42 comments I just read three such books in the last month, and rated them as four stars. They were all fun, passionate and featured besotted heroes. Enjoy!

The Contaxis Baby by Lynne Graham

The Forced Marriage by Sara Craven

Mistress for a Month by Miranda Lee

message 5: by Rose Alice (new)

Rose Alice | 102 comments Thanks a lot KC & Boogenhagen . But i am looking for something like The Curvy Sister. Do you know some books similar to it??

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
Don't Play Games by Emma Darcy