Akame Ga Kill (Rp Group) discussion

Important Stuff > NightRaid/Jaeger Missions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demon Dragon (last edited Mar 01, 2016 10:19AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 482 comments Mod
here is where various missions, mostly from the Dragon Emperor, will be posted. as they are finished they'll be crossed out and new ones will take their place. all missions require at least two characters in order to be taken, some will require more.
Request-
Name:
Imperial Arms: if they have one.

List:
Kill The Pimp-
Kill The Deranged Wielder-
Kill The Spider-

message 2: by Demon Dragon (last edited Apr 08, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Kill The Pimp- a man who runs a legal brothel in the capital has been rumored to be selling children on the black market, a offense punishable by death. the man knows he's in trouble and hired guards to protect him. those who accept this mission must not only kill the man but keep innocents from being harmed in the process.
Finished-all killed. no innocents harmed.

message 3: by Demon Dragon (last edited Apr 08, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

Kill The Deranged Wielder- a young man wielding a new Imperial Arms has apparently started killing people indiscriminately. he has been deemed a threat to the Empire's citizens and must be terminated before he can kill more innocents. The Imperial Arms he is using, Raging Beast: Fenrir, is exceptionally powerful and caution is asked when dealing with him.
Finished-defeated in city during large fight. Imperial Arms recovered.

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Kill The Spider- a massive spider-like danger beast has been causing problems in the countryside, killing livestock and destroying crops in its search for food. one person has already died and the beast must be terminated before it can kill again.

message 5: by DaJohn (new)

DaJohn Marshall | 2 comments i want to take kill the deranged wielder
DaJohn Marshall
I made my own gaea foundation

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 343 comments Mod
You would have to post that imperial arm to have it accepted. Also i am not sure if that job was taken or not...

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

i'm sorry i meant to update this. only one mission is currently available, but if you wish to create your own then send me the details via a message and i'll create it.