Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in February

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Feb 29, 2016 10:40AM) (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since February is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

I'll start off with my 5 star reads of the month:

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher Sixty Five Hours by N.R. Walker #Junkie (GearShark, #1) by Cambria Hebert - Erike I hope you give this one a chance since you read the #Hashtag series it's really beautiful.

last is Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan I've been thinking about putting this in the weekly reads suggestions. I absolutely loved it. It's a beautiful YA story, but it's really different. It's on my favorite shelf and I think other YA fans would like it.

message 2: by Karen (last edited Feb 29, 2016 10:31AM) (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid and First & Then by Emma Mills

I really enjoyed both of these!

and an honorable mention to these books:
After (After, #1) by Anna Todd After We Collided (After, #2) by Anna Todd After We Fell (After, #3) by Anna Todd

They aren't the best, but they are addicting to me, so I guess I like them :) I still have the last one in that series to read plus the prequel, but I don't know if I will get to them. The books are huge, which is intimidating, but once you get started, you don't want to put them down.

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments My favorites of the month were:

Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher Oh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Since February is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

I'll start off with my 5 star reads of the month:

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald[bookcover:The Start of Me an..."

I am going to read it, just haven't had the chance

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments My favorites (in order):

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes New Music (The Art of Lainey Short Story) by Paula Stokes Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

message 6: by Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (last edited Mar 01, 2016 09:49AM) (new)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6020 comments Mod
My favorites this month were:
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton Mackenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn,#2) by Elle Casey Us (Him, #2) by Sarina Bowen The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin That Girl, Darcy A Pride and Prejudice Story by James Ramos In Your Dreams (Falling, #4) by Ginger Scott

Arlene(rlineey) Cruz (rlineey) | 115 comments Purple Orchids (The Mitchell Sisters Book One) by Samantha Christy One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1) by A. Meredith Walters The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord RoomHate by Penelope Ward Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect, #1) by Mary Frame How to Save a Life by Emma Scott Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway all 5 stars for me

4 stars Blind Reality by Heidi McLaughlin Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4) by Christina Lauren

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Wow you guys have some good ones, some are on my TBR so I'll have to push them up, and add some.

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Yes, lots of books this month I haven't read and several aren't on my list yet! Thank you ladies!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hoefs | 78 comments Below are some of my favorites from February. I'm so glad a lot of you read The Start of Me and You! That's one of my absolute favorites!!!

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas The F- It List by Julie Halpern Underwater by Marisa Reichardt Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I know it's funny, The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord was a fave for all of us.

message 12: by Vega_girl (last edited Mar 07, 2016 07:50PM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Sorry I'm late to the party as always but here are my 5 ☆

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (of course!!) Purple Orchids (The Mitchell Sisters Book One) by Samantha Christy White Lilies by Samantha Christy High Tea & Flip-Flops by Linda Cassidy Lewis The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

I seriously recommend White Lillies even if you dont want to read Purple Orchid first....although Puple Orchid was pretty awesome!!!

message 13: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Arlene wrote: "Purple Orchids (The Mitchell Sisters Book One) by Samantha Christy One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1) by A. Meredith Walters The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord RoomHate by Penelope Ward Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect, #1) by Mary Frame [bookcover:..."

You shoudl totally read White Lilly next!!! And I am so glad you loved Imperfect Chemistry!!! One of my all time favorites!! So funny!!

message 14: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Nicole Lynn wrote: "Below are some of my favorites from February. I'm so glad a lot of you read The Start of Me and You! That's one of my absolute favorites!!!

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas [bookcover:Heir o..."

I am on hold for Queen of Shadows.....I am loving this series though!!!

message 15: by Arlene(rlineey) (new)

Arlene(rlineey) Cruz (rlineey) | 115 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Arlene wrote: "Purple Orchids (The Mitchell Sisters Book One) by Samantha Christy One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1) by A. Meredith Walters The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord RoomHate by Penelope Ward [bookcover:Imperfect Chemistry|221271..."

:) high five?! Hehehe
Yeah i love purple orchids, I'll add white Lilly then. Thanks