Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Tales of Demon Conjuring, Mind Control, and Madness
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {456} BloodRitual Monarch OPEN

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited May 01, 2014 08:42AM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Title: Blood Ritual Monarch
Author: Blood Ritual Monarch
Genre: Supernatural
Length: 225 pages
Synopsis - This is every demon’s dream; it’s the perfect possession. What happens to a 23 year old guy who builds a conjuring mirror from an ancient Grimoire called the Goetia or Lesser Key of Solomon? Blood Ritual Monarch spent close to 20 years being ravaged by the demonic forces he sought to meet and control. After almost a decade of horrifying blackouts that can only be described as possession, he began finding notes written to himself. These notes led Blood Ritual Monarch on a journey that would take him into the shadowy world of high-tech black magic; to a haunted old radar tower at the tip of Long Island, NY.

Along the way, BRM’s demonic blackouts would intensify and magnetize women who cajoled him into blood-sex magic which fed voracious entities on the astral plane. These rituals opened gateways fueling poltergeist intrusions which put his sanity and life in grave danger. A very brief period of stability allowed him to plan his long-overdue trip to the place where he may have been experimented on as a child. What allegedly happened there over three decades earlier may have turned him into a ‘walking demon’ and psychic assassin through the process of layering entities into his auric field.

This trip created a psychic maelstrom which led to more chaos and self-destructive behavior. Through a chance introduction online, Blood Ritual Monarch met a woman on the other side of the planet. Five months later he boarded a plane to the Southern Hemisphere; still accosted by malevolent spirits right up until the morning of his departure. Did the demons follow him?

The first 10 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Gifted via Amazon for review.

Reviewers
1 Rinny (Rinnyrainwind) ??
2 Debra (cryer06) ??

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers. Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

PLEASE remember to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for out group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Rin (new)

Rin McKenzie (rinnyrainwind) | 4 comments Rinnyrainwind@yahoo.com. ePub please. This sound interesting.

Blood Monarch (BloodRitualMonarch) | 3 comments I hope you enjoy it Ladies...thanks for your interest.

message 4: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Debra wrote: "I'll read this. PDF is fine. to cryer06@yahoo.com, that's cryer zero six, by the way..."

Rinny wrote: "Rinnyrainwind@yahoo.com. ePub please. This sound interesting."

Hiya all double check the format available and let me know if you can still review it.
The only format available is Gifted via Amazon.

Blood Monarch (BloodRitualMonarch) | 3 comments Not sure if you knew but the Kindle version can be read on any device with a free Kindle app.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html...

Cheers

message 6: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Blood wrote: "Not sure if you knew but the Kindle version can be read on any device with a free Kindle app.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html...

Cheers"

Yeppers!

Blood Monarch (BloodRitualMonarch) | 3 comments Hey Ladies; are you still keen (Kiwi-talk) to review the book?

message 8: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Debra wrote: "I'll read this. PDF is fine. to cryer06@yahoo.com, that's cryer zero six, by the way..."

Rinny wrote: "Rinnyrainwind@yahoo.com. ePub please. This sound interesting."

You guys want book? Let me know and I can get it to u ASAP

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.