Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Book Bub

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Feb 29, 2016 09:23AM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) Do you know about Bookbub? I get a daily email about ebooks on sale in the genres I have selected. Often I have seen these in the Kindle Daily Deals, but sometimes not (did I miss them?). Anyway, the email tailored to me is very helpful. The reduced price is available for several days - I'm not sure how long.

https://www.bookbub.com/home/

message 2: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments I use Book Bub, but I like BookGorilla.com better. They also send daily emails

Elizabeth (Alaska) Oooh, thanks. I see you can drill down to more specificity on the genres there. Signed up!

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6437 comments Funny I just signed up for Book Bub. Not like I really need to be buying more books, but today I bought Kitchen God.

message 5: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Feb 29, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) Anita wrote: "Funny I just signed up for Book Bub. Not like I really need to be buying more books, but today I bought Kitchen God."

I don't need to be buying any more books either - one of my 2016 goals, as I've said, is to get the number of on hand and unread books to below 200 by year's end. But I am being careful. ;-)

message 6: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Oooh, thanks. I see you can drill down to more specificity on the genres there. Signed up!"

That's the main reason I like it.