YA Book Gang!! discussion

Archived Items > March 2016 - Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
March's book is going to be a new release of March 2016 amd that is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare! This book releases on March 8th :) Let us know down below if you'll be reading this with us!

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Walker (NekosBooks) (neko-firedemontempest) Can't wait to start Lady Midnight!!!! Wish I could have gotten an arc.

message 3: by Ulyana (new)

Ulyana Bilyk | 36 comments I would like to join, are we going to be discussing it at the end of the month?

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Yes we will be :) There will also be posts where you can discuss as you read the book too :)

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (zmobie) | 251 comments I'm hoping to get the book, but I'm not positive I will. so tentatively in.

message 6: by Ulyana (new)

Ulyana Bilyk | 36 comments I just got my Lady Midnight, now I have a question. I only read first book city of bones by Cassandra Clare and that's it so far. Do you think it's ok to start this new book without finishing all other series by Clare?

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Walker (NekosBooks) (neko-firedemontempest) Ulyana wrote: "I just got my Lady Midnight, now I have a question. I only read first book city of bones by Cassandra Clare and that's it so far. Do you think it's ok to start this new book without finishing all o..."

You really need to read the rest of the series to fully understand whats going on. The main characters in Lady Midnight also play a big part in City of Heavenly Fire.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Ulyana wrote: "I just got my Lady Midnight, now I have a question. I only read first book city of bones by Cassandra Clare and that's it so far. Do you think it's ok to start this new book without finishing all o..."

That's true. There are going to be major spoilers in Lady Midnight for The Mortal Instruments series and if you want to read The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments spoil them so the best way to read Cassandra Clare's books (if you want to read them all) is by publication order.

message 9: by Ulyana (new)

Ulyana Bilyk | 36 comments Then ladies I will be joining you some other time. Let me go and start book #2 :) and you enjoy this gorgeous cover book!!!!!