Uniting Southeastern Authors discussion

Ken Doggett
This topic is about Ken Doggett
Georgia writer

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken Doggett (kendoggett) Hello everybody, I just joined and didn't see anything about Georgia, so I added it. I'm from Atlanta, but now I live near the small town of Rutledge, way out in the boonies. I'm retired from real work, but I picked up a writing career that I dropped years ago, and now I have a lot of time for reading and writing. My first love is Science Fiction, but I also like thrillers, crime novels, and Historical Fiction.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Parton (somethinglooseknit) | 8 comments Hi, Ken! I grew up in Georgia (mostly anyway) and my husband went to college in Atlanta, but now we live in SC. I'm surprised there aren't many people from Georgia on here, now that I think about it. Anyway, welcome!

message 3: by George (new)

George McNeese I moved to Georgia in 1992, lived in the suburbs in Gwinnett County. I graduated from Duluth High School, started my college career at Georgia Perimeter, where I had a poem and short story published in their literary magazine. I graduated from Georgia State with a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing. I live in Buford with my wife and daughter. I've been writing off and on, but nothing published since then. I am devoting more of my time to writing than I have before. I seriously want to consider a writing career.

message 4: by Traci (new)

Traci Sanders | 6 comments Hi, Ken. You live about 45 min from me. Nice to "meet" you!