A Corporation of Angels A Corporation of Angels discussion

Did you ever wonder about the daily life of an Angel?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (last edited Feb 29, 2016 07:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Jr. What do you think angels go through in their daily grind and struggles? This book will take you on a suspenseful journey as they combat Lucifer's cronies!
A Corporation of Angels

James Jr. New York Times editorial on angels

A recent Sunday New York Times editorial discussed the renewed interest in angels in popular culture and the number of current books about angelic visitations. The New York Times did not acknowledge the possible veracity of the stories, but also did not overtly disparage them. As the editorial put it: Many people, it turns out, still believe that in their hour of need ... the mysterious stranger who came to their rescue was no earthly friend but another kind of guardian.

In regard to the current popularity of angels as images and ideas, the editor reflected: We cannot give a definitive answer. We can guess, though. In a sectarian age, when people are being slaughtered for their differences, angels are nonsectarian well-wishers, common to Christianity, Judaism, Islam and Zoroastrianism. Bodhisattvas fulfill the same role ... in Buddhism, as avatars do in Hinduism. They are universal exemplars of grace and innocence ... a sweet antidote to the nastiness of most popular culture.

(Share International, December 1994) .

James Jr. 5.0 out of 5 stars
By Amazon Customer on April 25, 2016
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

A Corporation of Angels was an enthralling read for me personally. Once I picked the book up, I was unable to stop until it was finished.

Growing up, you never quite understand the teachings on how God is "all around" protecting us everyday. This depiction on the inner-workings of God and his angels, by assimilating with everyday people, is a very fresh and interesting take.

Following angels in their day-to-day routines and watching the inner-struggle of each angel as they try to protect and save individuals on a personal level shows the kind of attention, dedication, and love that I like to believe God has for us in life.

What I truly connected with in this novel was the sentiment that no matter how far down the unsavory path you may go, there is always a chance for redemption through Christ. Someone is always looking out for you.in hopes to correct the path and right the wrongs.

Lastly, I grew up in Pittsburgh and I can say that once I return, I will be looking for the C.O.A building. Living in LA currently, I hope to avoid H.T. Enterprises as you never know who lurks behind each facade.

I highly recommend this novel!!!

James Jr. Latest Review on Amazon:
5.0 out of 5 stars
A Very Good Read!
By Peggy Berryman on June 24, 2016
Format: Paperback
I commend Jim's creative writing in this suspenseful tale of good versus evil. I enjoyed the characters and humor woven throughout the great storyline. It kept me interested until the end and the ending brought tears of joy!