Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
Book of the Month Archives > March 2016-Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Hush, Hush won our Fairy-Tale Retelling. Let us know if you love it or hate it or just don't know. I had mixed feelings about this one for a little while but ended up loving it at the end. The reason for my mixed feelings was because I was also reading Fallen at the same time.

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
I loved this when I first read it. I have read the whole series or most of it I think.

I fell in love with the first book in this series. I did not like one of the other books but that was because I was totally for coupling and not the other portion of the coupling or the fact that Patch was acting like a complete ass in that book but this book I loved.

Wendy (wmaresca) I have read this but may go back and reread it. I don't remember everything but I am sure once I start reading it , it will all come back to me.

I surprisingly remember this book pretty well. I was reading Fallen at the same time by Lauren Kate and ended up falling in love with their coupling from that book more than Patch and Nora.

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "I fell in love with the first book in this series. I did not like one of the other books but that was because I was totally for coupling and not the other portion of the coupling or the fact that P..."

I felt the same way by the end of the books I wasn't in love with the series at all. It's one of the series that really made me dislike angel genre books.

Roxanne wrote: "Andrea wrote: "I fell in love with the first book in this series. I did not like one of the other books but that was because I was totally for coupling and not the other portion of the coupling or ..."

I still loved the ending of these books. I think between this one and the other that I was reading around the same time I enjoyed Fallen more. I still couldn't wait to finish the series to see how it ended though. I did get mad at Patch a bit and Nora as well. But in the end I still liked it.