1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Sam and Alexander

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Here we r

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Hello! Apologies for the [massive] delay.

message 3: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments That's ok.
^.^

message 4: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments So, did we have a plot figured out?

message 5: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Fantasy romance.

Vampire/werewolf
Vampire/human

Something like that?

If u have an idea,I'd love to hear it.
^.^

message 6: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments I think vampire human would be cool, maybe you could be the vampire and you fall in love with someone who is your slave?

message 7: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Oh yeah I love being the vampire.

Name:Selene rivers
Appearance:

message 8: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Name: Terrence Walter
Appearance:

message 9: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Cool.

Selene walked through the forest.The wind was blowing her hair around her face.She could see small animals scurrying past,it was getting late after all.

message 10: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence sat in a tree, looking out over the city. He was on the tallest tree in the forest, and the others didn't often rise above it. His placement on the tree often reflected his emotions. If he was feeling down, he would be low looking into the dark forest, and if he was happy, he would sit really high, to see the city.

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She felt the presence of someone there but she shrugged it off.She had to get back home before some wolf found her.It was the full moon and it was unlikely that they wouldn't show up.She knew if they came,they'd definitely pick a fight.

message 12: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments As Terrence noticed the moon growing higher, he decided that it would be best that he got going. He slowly began to climb down the tree, watching his step and only stepping on visibly stable branches. He reached the forest floor and looked out into the surrounding forest. He immediately saw a figure standing in the shadows. "Who's there?"

message 13: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene noticed him then."who are you?"she asked curiously from the shadows,well hidden.

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "My name is Terrence. You?" He asked tentatively.

message 15: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "I'm Selene"she said still hidden in the shadows.She didn't trust anyone.

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence inched towards the figure, trying to get a better look. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking confused.

message 17: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "Yes I'm perfectly alright."she looked at him."what are you doing out here in the woods at this time,you know there are dangerous creatures out here."

message 18: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence had no idea what she meant. "What do you mean?" He asked, his confusion increasing.

message 19: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "There are night creatures in the woods.Creatures like
werewolves,warlocks,fairies...vampires"she said the last part softly.

message 20: by Alexander (last edited Feb 29, 2016 10:41AM) (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence chuckled slightly. "I don't know if your mother told you, but those don't exist," he said, still inching forward. He was able to get a slight glimpse of her face. She was pretty ... a brunette.

message 21: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "Those things are very real."she told him."and they roam in the night looking fir a prey."she could smell his blood scent and she was getting thirsty.

message 22: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Do you need anything? Maybe ... food ... a home?" He asked wittily, not really sure what she was getting at.

message 23: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "I don't need anything.Ive got everything."she tried to resist her urge."actually...I do need something."her eyes turned black as they did when she got really thirsty and her fans extended.

message 24: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence's eyes widened, "Oh, shit," he said, turning around and letting his feet carry him as fast as they could go.

message 25: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She caught up to him in no time,"I'm sorry."she said before sinking her fangs in his neck,drinking his blood.

message 26: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Terrence's eye rolled back into his skull as he lost consciousness. He didn't even feel any pain before his vision went black.

message 27: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She git up after a while.She picked him up and took him to get house.She couldn't leave him out there alone in the woods on the night like this.

message 28: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments When he woke up, his back was in extraordinary pain. I had the weirdest dream, he thought, noticing that he was lying on a cement floor with his hands bound. It was pitch black, and he had no idea what was going on.

message 29: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene decided to go check on him."oh so you woke up."she looked at him."well then how are you feeling?"she asked as she walked to him.

message 30: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments His eyes widened, recognizing the girl. "So it wasn't a dream?"

message 31: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "No of course it wasn't."she replied."I told you things roamed around in the dark in look fir prey,I happened to be one of those creatures."

message 32: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Does that means the Tooth Fairy is real, too?" He asked, expressing sarcastic exasperation.

message 33: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "No I'm sure she's not."she replied back her expression never changing."but all the night children are."

message 34: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Nice children?" He said, opening his eyes to dispel some of his tiredness.

message 35: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "Night children."she corrected him."all the creatures having demonic blood."

message 36: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Demons?" He asked, seemingly surprised more than he was before. "So … like Satan?"

message 37: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "Yes like him."she explained."now that you were bitten by me you are a half vampire too."

message 38: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Does that mean I'm going to start kissing people's necks uncontrollably?" He said, chuckling.

message 39: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "No it means you're going to do whatever I say."she said as she took off her cloak which she had been wearing,she let her hoodie slip off too.

message 40: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments His eyes widened, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. "What do you mean?"

message 41: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "I drank your blood,now you are a fledgling.You have to do whatever I say."she explained.

message 42: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Wonderful," he said, struggling to free himself from the bonds?

message 43: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She bent down and untied him."yeah it's pretty wonderful."

message 44: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments ((That wasn't supposed to be a question mark.))

He looked at her surprised, "You're freeing me?"

message 45: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Lol ok))

"Yes,you won't be able to run because I can track you down."she told hm.

message 46: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments He looked at her with wide eyes. "Grand," he said, "so what happens now?"

message 47: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments "Well nothing."she told him."you can make this your new home and you can pretty much do whatever you want."

message 48: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments He looked at her oddly, "You serious?" He looked around, taking note that he was inside a jail cell. "Are you sure this is really … you know … a home?"

message 49: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She got up and opened the cellar door leading him to her house."this is your home."she told him.

message 50: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments "Holy shit," he said, noticing how nice it was compared to the cellar, "wow."

« previous 1 3 4