Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Book of the Month Archives > March 2016-Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Cinder won our YA Book of the Month poll! I enjoyed this when I read it so please let us know your thoughts and feelings when you read this book or while you are currently reading it.

Leela | 1500 comments Mod
I loved this book. I wanted to reread the series again! So this one I will be joining in!

Since I am already rereading a few books I probably will not re-read this one. I may start Winter though.

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
I love this whole series! I have too many new books to read though so there won't be any rereading for me any time soon!

message 5: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara | 236 comments I'm excited to get to this! I started this in the summer but put it down for whatever reason. Now I'm ready to get back to it!

Rachel I. Just read this one recently! Thought it was really entertaining and creative

message 7: by Ch (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch (moviekidd826) | 3 comments The best retelling I've ever read and all the characters were wonderfully written! I don't even have a "least-favorite" because they're all fantasic and the story keeps on getting better and better with each new book :) Definitely a must read for others :)

Wendy (wmaresca) I will definitely be reading this with everyone this month. It has been on my to be read book shelf for awhile now. Looking forward to the read.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

This was a great read! I had a hard time with the whole Cinderella/Cyborg thing at first, but ultimately ended up really liking it. I am waiting for 2nd book from library.

I loved this. It was a great book. I was kind of put off with it to begin with and did not thing I would want to read it but someone sent the book to me and said "I NEEDED TO READ IT!" so I did read it and well ultimately the rest is history because I loved the book.

Wendy (wmaresca) Jennifer wrote: "This was a great read! I had a hard time with the whole Cinderella/Cyborg thing at first, but ultimately ended up really liking it. I am waiting for 2nd book from library."

I think that is why I have had such a hard time reading it. I have started it a few times. I am going to read it this month since it is our read and i recommended it lol. I really want to read it. Everyone I know says the entire series is good.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wendy wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "This was a great read! I had a hard time with the whole Cinderella/Cyborg thing at first, but ultimately ended up really liking it. I am waiting for 2nd book from library."

I thin..."

Just stick with it :)
The first few chapters were really difficult for me to get through & then I really got into it & quite enjoyed it.

Wendy wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "This was a great read! I had a hard time with the whole Cinderella/Cyborg thing at first, but ultimately ended up really liking it. I am waiting for 2nd book from library."

I thin..."

I love the series. I still need to read Winter but my mom is currently borrowing it from me so I have to wait for her to finish.

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
Still waiting for my hold to come in.

Wow! You would think it would have come in already.

Haha there were like 7 people ahead of me! I should get it this month, but we will see.

Oh wow! Hopefully you get it this month. I really enjoyed it. I hope you do as well.

Andrea wrote: "Oh wow! Hopefully you get it this month. I really enjoyed it. I hope you do as well."

I hope so. I have seen so much hype about them i figured i would finally give in and read them

I was pretty skeptical at first because it was cyborgs and fairytale retelling mixed into one and I just couldn't see myself falling in love with it but I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I avoid books with Hype. Or I wait forever before I read them so I am not disappointed by the over hype of the book.

Yeah the cyborgs threw me off. So i am hopeful i will likes it!

I still need to read Winter but I am thinking I will finally get to it since the hyped has died down finally.

Okay I finally read this one, and I did love it!