Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > March Birthdays LIH group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments March winds are blowing in and Birthday parties soon for those having a special day this month....I have Lindsay-Janis K-Kelsey-Christine-Rebecca and Jennifer, if you have one and I don't have you down -please let us know so we can share your day with you. "Happy Birthday Ladies".

message 2: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments The hostess with the mostest is at it again. I so appreciate you honoring our LIH family in this way, Paula.

I look forward to celebrating along with each of our March birthday beauties.

message 3: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments It's just so crazy how many March birthdays I know! My best friends' birthdays are the 8th and 27th and my fiance is the 12th XD

message 4: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am thinking after the cold winter months and staying indoors a lot...spring babies came. LOL

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Keli wrote: "The hostess with the mostest is at it again. I so appreciate you honoring our LIH family in this way, Paula.

I look forward to celebrating along with each of our March birthday beauties."

thanks Keli, it is fun to do the virtual parties. I wish more of our members were involved with the group.

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Looking forward to our virtual party. Thanks for doing this Paula-O

message 7: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Stopping by to hang our banners for our first March Birthday,"Happy Birthday Lindsay"-we will be celebrating tomorrow with this sweet woman. the tables are decorated with pretty colors of purple and pink...not knowing your colors -Hope these are OK Lindsay. lots of goodies coming.

message 8: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Happy birthday Lindsay. I am putting homemade cinnamon rolls on the table. Some have icing and some do not. I have added the pink willow plates. They are the same as blue willow plates but are pink. My Mom has a setting of these and they make a pretty table setting.

message 9: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Lindsay! I love purple, so I'm adding a platter of cupcakes frosted in various shades of purple to go with the lovely pink and purple decorations.

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lindsay! I've brought blueberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream.

message 11: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Keli wrote: "Happy birthday, Lindsay! I love purple, so I'm adding a platter of cupcakes frosted in various shades of purple to go with the lovely pink and purple decorations."

They sound delicious and look beautiful.

message 12: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Christine wrote: "Happy birthday, Lindsay! I've brought blueberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream."

The blueberries remind that Spring is almost here. Cobbler is always great.

message 13: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Our treats are looking good, Hi Lindsay, hope you are having a great day. I have added a cheesecake, my son has birthday next week and this is his choice...NY Cheesecake. He knows how to make them too.

message 14: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday, Lindsay! Hope you have a most lovely day!! :)

message 15: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

message 16: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4946 comments Happy Birthday Lindsay, I spy some cup cakes in the corner

message 17: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Happy birthday (yesterday) to Lindsay! Hope your day was special. All these treat look so yummy! I'll add pink and purple tulips to the celebration. SPRING!

message 18: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments stopping in to hang banners high for another birthday tomorrow, all are varying shades of green, "Happy Birthday Janis Kay"...I see balloons and pretty flowers and the tablecloths are white. come celebrate with our friend on her special day...

message 19: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Happy birthday, Janis Kay! Hope your birthday is lovely!

Please enjoy the fresh fruit selection....strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to put on angel food cake. Tables look beautiful with the green accents, Paula!

message 20: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4946 comments Happy Birthday Janis Kay I am adding some pavlova's to the table.

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Janis Kay! I've brought some red velvet cake for the party.

message 22: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Happy birthday Janis! I love the green banners. I have brought some Irish Breakfast tea.
Have a wonderful day, Janis.

message 23: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I see the party is in full swing, I am bringing cupcakes with green icing and two chocolate M&M on tops...I hope you are enjoying your day Janis Kay...

message 24: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Janis Kay-Hope you have a most lovely birthday!

message 25: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Melody wrote: "Janis Kay-Hope you have a most lovely birthday!"
DITTO!

message 26: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments It is time to hang some more banners...pretty blue ones for tomorrows birthday "Happy Birthday Kelsey", the tables have changed to blue and white checks...I see some flowers and balloons over by that far wall and tables will be laden tomorrow. Hope you have a great day.

message 27: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Thank you ladies!!! Everything is delicious and I did have a very good day:)

message 28: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Happy birthday Kelsey! Blue is my favorite color so I love the banner.

message 29: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Kelsey! I'm bringing cherry pie and a chocolate cream pie.

message 30: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Happy birthday, Kelsey! Have a beautiful day!

The blue and white checked tablecloths are so pretty....and go perfectly with the strawberry shortcake I'm adding to the table. The cherry pie (my favorite) is delicious, Christine.

Happy day to all!

message 31: by Melinda (last edited Mar 05, 2016 07:46AM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments I am adding the green mint M& M's that are made with dark chocolate. Enjoy your birthday Kelsey!

message 32: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy bday Kelsey! Hope your day is great!

message 33: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy belated birthday, Janis Kay. I hope it was filled with fun from beginning to end.

message 34: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Kelsey! I've put a platter of double fudge brownies on the table, some with nuts, some without.

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn a Very Happy Birthday to everyone in March! Birthdays are wonderful as we celebrate all the awesome people born on your days:) Enjoy!

message 36: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) | 72 comments Happy Birthday to each and everyone with a bday this month. Hope it is truly great. :) My virtual contributions are delicious cakes of your choice for each of you. :)

Chaya

message 37: by Melinda (last edited Mar 08, 2016 03:00PM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Since it is quiet, I think I will sweep the floor and clean up the dishes and get it straighten up before the next birthday. I better take the trash out and clean the dishes so you all can bring more food. I Have to think about what to bring as well. I will add water to the flowers and get rid pf the ones that are not doing well.

message 38: by Keli (last edited Mar 09, 2016 06:55AM) (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments It's so nice of you to get the place spiffed up and ready for our next birthday person, Melinda. You rock!

message 39: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments WOW, thanks Melinda, this looks like an artist canvas all clean and fresh waiting to have the first strokes of a brush touch it...
Our next birthday is not till the 13th,when we will celebrate with Christine ...excited for this one as she is one our sweet authors..

message 40: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Paula-O wrote: "WOW, thanks Melinda, this looks like an artist canvas all clean and fresh waiting to have the first strokes of a brush touch it...
Our next birthday is not till the 13th,when we will celebrate with..."

Paula-O,
I figured since you host the birthday parties, you should not have to do clean up. Looking forward to Christine's birthday

message 41: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Melinda this virtual stuff sure is exhausting huh??? thanks a bunch.

I am stopping by to decorate -hanging the banners of Burgundy colors across the ceiling ,tablecloths of Ivory with rose petals strewn there. Each table has a carafe of fine wine, cheese and crackers too. "Happy Birthday Christine" 13th is your day and we plan to celebrate it. Have a great day.

message 42: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Today is 13th, your day Christine "Happy Birthday" I brought a coconut cake to add to the tables with multi color jelly beans on top. Hoping you have the best day with sunny skies...

message 43: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Christine! I've brought a big bouquet of helium balloons in burgundy, pale pink and ivory to add to the festive atmosphere Paula has created.

message 44: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Birthday Christine!!! I brought my delicious mint chocolate fudge on paper doilies to give the table a little more flair:)

message 45: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments the treats look great ladies, Janis Kay that makes the fudge look so good, almost too good to eat But I have to try one. and don't the balloons look so festive- that pink just makes them stand out Keli.

message 46: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy birthday Christine!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

message 47: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I surely hope you have a most wonderful birthday!! :)

message 48: by Regina (new)

Regina Scott (reginascott) | 398 comments Happy birthday, Christine! I brought fresh raspberries and blueberries, surrounding a sailing ship made from white chocolate. I know how you and I love our sailing ships and their captains! Hope today is a wonderful day for you!

message 49: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments How beautiful everything is! And the treats are so tasty. Regina, I love the sailing ship. Gorgeous! Thank you all for the lovely party. I'm so glad I get to celebrate with my dear friends here.

message 50: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Happy Birthday Christine. I brought fresh blueberries and raspberries. Hope you did something fun this weekend, Christine.

« previous 1