New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #27/16 ~ Running Home by Lizzie Steel

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited May 01, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

Derna | 5313 comments Mod
#27/16
Title: Running Home
Author: Lizzie Steel
Genre: New Adult historical romance (turn of the century)
Formats ~Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 25 (sent out by author)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis

After a last minute decision to accompany her parents as they emigrate, Lady Clara Reynolds arrives in India. So intent on running from her past, she is barely aware of where she is running to. Beautiful and compassionate Lady Clara quickly attracts the attention of Sachin Borah, a local plantation owner, and after he kills a deadly snake to save her life, he has her attention too.

Set in the beautiful hills of Kerala, their mutual fascination quickly blossoms into much more. Surely it's impossible for two people from such different worlds to have a relationship, but how can they stay apart when feel so strongly connected?

Reviewers~

1, Jaya ~ bheljaya@gmail.com mobi
2, Alice ~ Lonehermitage@gmail.com mobi
3, Claire ~ Claire.moynan@kindle.com mobi
4, Julie ~ juliesbookland@gmail.com
5,Melissa ~ missydamiao_94@kindle.com

message 2: by Alice (last edited Feb 29, 2016 07:04AM) (new)

Alice (strangeangel) | 22 comments The link is to Running Home. :)

Edit: i mean it's NOT. lol I'm just waking up. It's a link to Stockholm diaries. :)

message 3: by Jaya (new)

Jaya Hi i would like to read and review it.
In mobi format, please @ bheljaya@gmail.com

message 4: by Derna (new)

Alice wrote: "The link is to Running Home. :)

Edit: i mean it's NOT. lol I'm just waking up. It's a link to Stockholm diaries. :)"

Sorry! all sorted now.

message 5: by Alice (last edited Feb 29, 2016 09:23AM) (new)

Alice (strangeangel) | 22 comments Woot! :D
I'd love to sign up for it.
Lonehermitage@gmail.com mobi

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments I like the sound of this,

Claire.moynan@kindle.com mobi please.

message 7: by Derna (new)

Claire wrote: "I like the sound of this,

Claire.moynan@kindle.com mobi please."

This book is being sent to you from the author so can a have your normal email address?

message 8: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Thanks for the responses so far, I've just emailed it out to you all. Let me know if it doesn't come through - happy reading!

Lizzie

message 9: by Julie's (new)

Julie's Book Land Reviews (juliesbooklandreviews) | 7 comments pdf - Email: juliesbookland@gmail.com

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments Sure it's,

Claire@themoynans.co.uk

message 11: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Hi Claire, I sent it to your other address yesterday, did it come through OK or do you want me to send it again?

message 12: by Derna (new)

Lizzie wrote: "Hi Claire, I sent it to your other address yesterday, did it come through OK or do you want me to send it again?"

You will need to resend it as the first email was for her kindle and she would have needed to approve your email address in order to receive the book.

message 13: by Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (last edited Mar 03, 2016 06:14PM) (new)

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Hi! This sounds very intriguing! Would love to read and review it! Mobi please at missydamiao_94@kindle.com

message 14: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Hi Melissa

I will be sending it direct to you, so I need to get your normal email address. Thanks for offering to read and review for me!

Lizzie

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Oh okay sorry! It's Missydamiao@hotmail.com

message 16: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Great thank you! Just sent it over!

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Thank you :)!

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments Hi yes I have the book, I am reading it now. Thank you

message 19: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments Here's my review,

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Great read

message 20: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Hi Claire,

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it!

message 21: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS DUE TOMORROW

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Unfortunately I won't be able to get the review up by tomorrow... Am I still able to post it after? By the weekend? I haven't been able to read too much over the last couple of weeks....

message 23: by Derna (new)

Melissa wrote: "Unfortunately I won't be able to get the review up by tomorrow... Am I still able to post it after? By the weekend? I haven't been able to read too much over the last couple of weeks...."

yes, that is fine. Thank you for letting us know.

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Okay perfect thank you!! And no problem!

message 25: by Jaya (new)

Jaya My review

Thank You, dear author for for such a great read! I look forward to read more of your work :)

message 26: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Thanks for your review Jaya! Would you mind adding a spoiler alert, just because it gives a hint as to the ending? Really glad you liked it!

message 27: by Derna (new)

Jaya wrote: "My review

Thank You, dear author for for such a great read! I look forward to read more of your work :)"

Message from author..........Thanks for your review Jaya! Would you mind adding a spoiler alert, just because it gives a hint as to the ending? Really glad you liked it!

message 29: by Jaya (new)

Jaya Derna wrote: "Jaya wrote: "My review

Thank You, dear author for for such a great read! I look forward to read more of your work :)"
Message from author............."

oops sorry. did it :)

message 30: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Steel | 0 comments Thanks for that Jaya! Also thank you for your review Julie!

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Sorry for the long delay on my review but here it is :) https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...