The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE - BOTM nominations > April 2016 BOTM nominations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4792 comments It's time to nominate books that you would like to read with the group for our BOTM in April. Please make your nominations here.

Rules:
➙ Please nominate only ONE book.
➙ Books do not need to be seconded.
➙ Do not nominate books that have already been read as a BOTM.
➙ Do not nominate books that are the second or later in a series.
➙ Do not use this thread for author self-promotion.
➙ No erotica.

Additional tips -
Please use a book link, if possible. If it's not possible, please include the author's name. I want to make sure I include the correct books! You can add a synopsis from the books Goodread's page, if you like, but it is not necessary.

Directions to add a book link:
This can only be done when online and not when using an app.

When typing in the text box, on top of the box there is a link that says "add book/author". Click on that and a new box will appear. Type your book name in the space provided and click on "search". When you see your book, click the "add" button to the right of it.

To add a link that just has the book name, you can click "link" at the bottom of the "add book/author" box. The link is the automatic setting. To add a book cover, click on "cover" at the bottom left.

message 2: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:56PM) (new)

message 3: by Mary-ellen (new)

Mary-ellen (missy666) | 545 comments How about Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare Lady Midnight

message 4: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4792 comments I'll nominate Salt to the Sea Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

message 5: by Mary-ellen (new)

Mary-ellen (missy666) | 545 comments It's already a tough choice, Kristie. I want to read both of them!

message 6: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4792 comments Haha..happens to me all the time!

message 7: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4792 comments For anyone that would like to add a nomination, there are two days left to add your book. Poll will go up March 7th. We don't have too many suggestions yet.

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison | 252 comments I'd like to nominate Owen's Daughter by Jo-Ann Mapson

message 9: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Mar 07, 2016 06:37AM) (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.