Utopian World discussion

Top Plate > Brightwall Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Nagito walks threw the graveyard at around 3 am. Now, during the daytime the garden was beautiful, filled with a bunch of light and cherry blossoms trees. Its even said the sun and moon shine the most here then other places. But now since it was night, it was a little eery. Of course, the full moon tonight made it a little pretty. At least you could see down each isle. Only someone as stupid as Nagito would be here. He was never afraid of the dark or wandering around in dangerous locations. However, he wouldn't be caught here during the day time. His brother was buried here, but he couldn't let others know he had some sort of emotions.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon leaned on another gravestone that was tightly packed in a row. His eyes set on the bright, beautiful marble stone above Embry's grave. His heart ached for her as he remained completely and entirely still. "You promised me a miracle once. You were just that. A miracle. Everyday waking up next to you.. was a miracle. That's all you ever gave me. Miracles. So.. just give me one more miracle... stop being dead" he said quietly, tears running down his face. He didn't seem to be making an attempt to stifle them either.

Nagito glances around and holds his hands behind his back as he walks down an isle. His gaze falls on Leon. A guy? Here? This was the isle his brother was buried in. In fact, it was the gravestone right next to the one this guy was looking at. Who gave this idiot permission to come here?! He glares at Leon, saying out loud to himself,"Is that idiot crying?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon immediately perked up and looked over. His eyes narrowing as he wiped the tears away, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he demanded, standing and unsheathing his sword.

Nagito blinks, smirking a little sickly,"Your worst nightmare.." He walks up, the blade cutting Nagito's cheek but he showed no fear, he didn't even tense at the pain as he glares up at him,"Question is, who are you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon shoved him to the ground and held the blade to the boy's chest, "State your name. I asked first. State your name and your species or I'll spill your blood!" he growled.

Nagito smiling dangerously,"Nagito. Nagito Kumaeda.. As for species, you'll have to figure out, jackass." He says coldly, despite still smiling.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "You sound like an elf and you look like a dwarf. Your resistance is enough to get you killed" he growled, eyes narrowing.

Nagito blinks, glaring up at him despite still smiling,"And your face is enough to get you killed, but im not the one who would rudely point it out to you unless you brought it up yourself, which you did." He turns to face the graves, seeming to feel as if he has won this argument.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon suddenly laughed sadistically, eyes burning like hot coals as he pushed the tip of the sword farther down, cutting into his skin slightly, "But am I the one laying on the ground like a fucking pussy?" he teased.

Nagito blinks lightly,"If anyones the pussy, its you. You know what they say, you are what you eat." He smirks,"Or maybe you prefer to eat the dicks of small children. Whatever floats your boat.." Nagito doesn't tense at all as if he didn't feel the pain of the blade. Truth was, he did. But he fucking loved pain so being injured just sort of.. Excited him? He couldn't die unless stabbed in the heart anyways.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) His teeth clenched as he suddenly pulled Nagito up by his collar, raising him off the ground, "I bet you take it like a pussy too huh?" he grumbled.

Nagito blinks, smiling dangerously still and places a hand on Leon's hand that was holding him up,"Well, I am an uke and gay, if thats what you're asking. Now put me down, fuckhead, you dont want to piss off this little dwarf, do you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon suddenly pushed Nagito face first against a tree and pushed his behind out, feeling him up quite roughly, "FINE!" he shouted, "I'll put you down, after I fuck you up!" he growled angrily.

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 23, 2016 01:18AM) (new)

Nagito grunts, glaring back,"Thats it!" He suddenly turns around and tackles Leon, being stronger then he looks as he places a knee roughly in Leon's soft spot,"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT FUCKFACE?!" He kisses Leon's neck, giving him a challenging glare.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon gasped out, gritting his teeth and throwing Nagito off of him quickly and roughly into a tree, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU ELF SCUM!" he shouted.

Nagito grunts, snickering as he licks the taste of Leon's neck off his lips as he stands up,"Serves you right, you dont like it, huh?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon glared at him, "I just don't like the smell of self hatred and bitterness filling my senses when people try to seduce me!" he growled.

Nagito eyes him,"I was wondering why the fuck you smelt so bad. It was your self hatred and bitterness leaking out of your ears. Must be easy for them to get passed your brain, since you dont have one."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "WHO THE FUCK SMELLS PEOPLE'S EARS YOU FUCKIN CREEP!" he shouted in reply.

Nagito blinks, snapping,"Says the one who fucking smells like the inside of a camel!!" He begins to mimic him,"Oh look at me, im mr.grumpy face and I literally stick my head up everyones asses, maybe thats why I smell like this." He says with a dumb voice before sticking his tongue out at Leon.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon's eyes widened, "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE LITERALLY CANCER WITH LEGS KILL YOURSELF!" he shouted, tossing a rock at him.

Nagito catches it, snapping,"Well you're fucking asthma! You know, breathing is something most people can do greatly but then fuck no, Asthma barges in threw the wall like the fucking cool aid man and jumps into peoples bodies like "Ha ha bitch! You thought you could breath fine like others, nope! Im going to make you suck at what you need to do in order to live!" He throws the rock back at him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Leon suddenly smiled seductively, but still just as sadistically as well, "Are you saying I take your breath away?" he teased.

Nagito blinks,"No, im saying you fucking suck the life out of everyone."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I can suck way more than just the life out of people" he replied, smirking so that one of his canines extended over his bottom lip.

Nagito eyes him,"Yeah, you seem like the type of person to drink toilet water. I wasn't going to say anything though." He replies. He knew Leon was flirting, but he wasn't fucking buying it. This fucking insane nuggets dude had to try harder then this.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He rolled his eyes, "It's better than drinking cuprite" he grumbled in annoyance. "Stay out of my way, or I'll fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk for weeks. Every time you walk into the bathroom, that scar on your ass? It'll remind you of me, and the time you were raped by someone who's basically a god and better than you in every way shape or form. So long story short, get fucking dunked on you scrub" he replied before simply walking out.

<< We can say Nagito lives in a palace and the next day Leon is assigned as his guard

((XD Yesh!!))

Nagito blinks, growling as he watches him walk off, mumbling to himself,"And ill fucking suck you so hard your legs go numb for weeks! Weeks I tell you!" He turns, heading off.

((Wanna just keep rping here or move to the castle?))