THE Group for Authors! discussion

Publishing and Promoting > Biz or tech author? I want to interview you!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave Taylor | 1 comments Hello fellow writers!

While many in this group are fiction writers, I write about business and technology, both in books and online. I've done a Dummies guide, a Complete Idiots book, just had a title published through O'Reilly Media, and keep pushing through on geeky software, operating system and business projects.

If you're in the same category, I'd love to interview you on my business Web site! I can't promise huge visibility and a spike in your book sales, but us non-fiction writers need some love too, right? :-)

Drop me a note and we can take it from there: d1taylor @ gmail.com

Thanks.

Dave Taylor
Author of Learning Unix for Mac OS X, Wicked Cool Shell Scripts, Let Go To Grow, etc.

message 2: by G. (new)

G. Thayer (flboffin) | 115 comments Wow! A “fellow traveler.” Clever the way you put spaces in your email address so the bots can’t email you. I’m in the same business as you are, at least more or less. Perhaps between the two of us we can convince the people who do commercial websites that one of the easiest functions to write (in Javascript or any other language) is one that strips out any non-numerical characters out of an input string. Beats making the user type in credit card numbers all in one string of digits so they can’t tell if they got it right or not. And my real name is David, too.