Utopian World discussion

Middle Plate > Lillian Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments Nakoto lead the former slave through the alliyways, up a tall flight of stairs until they got to the point where the roof that separated the two plates was right above their heads. Where Nakoto removed a fake headstone to reveal the cemetery above them. "See what did I tell you, middle plate just as promised. Now ladies first, " the pixie said with a happy chuckle.

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Don't mind if I do,' Yuki hopped out of the hole with little effort, she analysed her surroundings, her mind working at a thousand miles an hour, she used her hand to shield her eyes, it was lighter here than down below, her eyes weren't well adjusted for the light, 'I never asked your name, or Clan,' She questioned immediately regretting following this Pixie to an unknown area of an unknown plate.

message 4: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Oh right where are my manner, Nakota Wolfsong at service," the pixie answered as he climbed into the light and set the headstone back in place, "and as for my clan. Well I would have to say that me and my little brother have been living clanless our whole lives. I'm willing to join one, but so far no has ever been able to take two fairies that look like twelve and two year old boy respectfully."

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Ah, that's good. I was just checking that I didn't have to kill you over a clan war,' she shrugged, 'I'm Yukiko Mitsu, Lower class Black cat Yokai who technically doesn't exist. At your service.' She did a mock bow, 'You have a brother?' She asked tilting her head to the side intrigued

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Pleasure to meet you Yuki, and I'm bald that we won't have to cross blades over something as petty as a clan war while our ruling gods see fit to I salve folks left and right," the pixie said with a cheeky smile that was all to common with his species. "And yes the rascal's been sleeping in my pack this entire time," he continued as he turned back towards her to reveal his red headed brother, sound asleep in the bag with his thumb in his mouth and bear in hand.

message 7: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Huh, isn't it a little dangerous to be carrying him around in a backpack?' She asked a little concerned for the his health, 'I don't get involved to much in clan wars, as long as people don't stop me saving people then we have no problem,' she kept gazing around her surroundings poking at bushes with sticks to see if anything was lurking

message 8: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yeah, It's not the best solution, but one of the carriers I looked at had him resting on my chest where he would be in the direct line of fire if I was ever attacked," the pixie explained noticing her scanning the area for danger. "And don't worry, no comes out here at this time of day."

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Correction no one comes out here for you, I have a lot of enemies,' she hopped up into the trees and looked down to Nakoto, 'So what's so great about the middle plate?' Her ears twitched, 'I've never been her aside for missions, and all of those times it was pitch black and there wasn't much time for site seeing.'

message 10: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Well so do I, but talking to birds and that robin right over there saids that the coast is clear so we can afford to relax a little," Nako said as he carefully placed the bag containing his little brother under the tees welcomed shade before he took a seat right next to him. "Well first off, you can see the sun and things actually grow here. Also they don't turn middle class folks into slaves, so as long as you keep your species a secret and don't do anything to stupid, today should be the last time that you ever find yourself in a cage. Ultimately the thing I love about living up here is that even though I'm rebel like you, I have enough freedom up here that if I'm careful I can do normal everyday things like going into the bar or play with my brother in the garden without having to constantly worry about price on my head."

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Yeah small problem, I have cat ears and a tail. There is no way of hiding the fact I'm a Yokai,' she rolled her eyes at his stupid sugestion, 'and stay out of trouble? Me? This world will sooner end.' She started to laugh at the idea oh her life being "quiet" or "down low"

message 12: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Well if anyone asks, say your wercat or something like that. Believe me there are so many species in this city that look so similar to one another that I doubt anyone will press you further. Honestly there are so many species in this city that I could swear that I have a unicorn for a drinking buddy, but then again maybe I was just drunk, " Nako laughed. "And yes living the simple life is far from our style, but it is nice to kick back and relax once and a while and one can do it here."

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Well I guess there are more slave traders up here than in the lower plate... more targets to eliminate, ' she nodded to herself weighing up her options, 'This place could be worth my time, even if just for a couple of months, I'll see how long I can last, you guys have a place to get tattoos right?' Yuki asked sorting out her priorities

message 14: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yeah most traders live up here as middle class citizens so they be plenty of heads to server especially as they won't be expecting up here, making them easy prey," he said with a smile which grew even wider when she said she was going to stay if only for a little while. "Great, we live in a small cottage just outside of the gardens so feel free to stop by whenever and just so happens that I know a goblin who's a pretty good with tattoos if you want to head over to the market."

message 15: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'It's a bad habit of mine if you couldn't already tell, and as for the cottage not sure I'll be stopping there very much, I'm not too much a fan of small indoor spaces, thanks for the offer though,' she smiled hanging off a tree branch by her legs for entertainment.

message 16: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yeah prefer backstabbing or throat slitting myself, as it's much easier to do and is less messy, "Nakota said as he laid against the tree without a care in the world. "It's alright, just know that my door's open if you need it."

Meanwhile, Nakoto's little brother awoke with a cute little yawn as he rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists. After taking in his surroundings, he smiled when he saw Yuki up in the tree, as he was always liked meeting new people. So called out with his usual childish ramble, "Hi Miss Cat Lady! Our you a friend of big brother?! I'm Mako and I can turn into a fox!"

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Well aren't you cute,' Yukiko said monotonously, she wasn't very good when it came to feelings in general, especially not those of children, 'A fox huh? Interesting,' her tail twitched, 'And I'm not a friend of anyone, people don't like me too well,' a small sadistic smile appeared on her face.

message 18: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "I know," Mako said completely obvious to Yuki's poor social cues, "really well I like and big brother likes you, does that make us the first?!"

Meanwhile Nako looked on and tried not to face palm in exasperation at his sibling's stupidity and prayed that Yuki could just be patient with his red head sibling and his inability to keep his mouth shut.

message 19: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'I guess it does,' She smiled, despite her general lack of interactions with people, she knew when she should play nice, 'So then little Mako, what do you like to do when you're not sleeping?'

message 20: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yay," Mako said clampiing his hand with joy, "Well I play with big brother and Bearjamin of course! Though big brother never lets me play the really fun games like when he goes to beat up bad guys. He said I'm to little."

"Mako how many times do I have to tell you that the people I fight aren't like those cartoons you like to watch. They would kill you if they get the chance and as your brother I will not give them that chance, " Nako said told his brother in an exasperated tone as this was the umpteenth time he'd to,d his brother this.

"I can take them! I'm tough, just like you big brother," Mako replied proving his might by crawling out of the bag and taking to the air one with his little bird wings. Where he proceeded to punch and kick at invisible foes to show the, just how tough he was.

"

message 21: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'The little guy has a point, I bet you could take them. But to keep your brother sane it might be best to leave it a while, get some proper training. Then you can beat all the baddies down without breaking into a sweat.' She smiled as she watched him attavk the air, something about the kid made Yukiko actually feel something beside hate and anger for once

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "REALY, you think so?!" Mako said as his eyes grew big at the thought of him being a mighty warrior just like his brother. Who was about to tell the cat demon to not encourage him and make his job harder than it already was, but knowing that it would just fall to deaf ears, he settled for an esaperated face palm.

message 23: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Hey you gotta let the kid have dreams,' she shrugged, 'and I bet you're gonna be even stronger than your brother.'

message 24: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yeah I guess your right, though I fear that the path of a warrior isn't one paved in sunshine and daisies, but in blood and corpses," Nako said with a sigh as he watched the obvious child's eyes grow even wider with each praise, filling with dreams that would no doubt be crush by reality when the time came for it to rear it's mighty head.

message 25: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'I never said it would be easy for him to reach his dreams, just that it was always a possibikity,' she gave a small shrug

message 26: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "That's not what I meant, I know that he can do almost anything he wants to be, but what I worry about is if he were to follow in our footsteps and start taking up arms. Would he be the same pixie at the end of road or will he be tainted by the blood on his hands like we are?" Nako asked in worry.

message 27: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'I don't see the blood as the problem, it's more a case of why you do, what you do and whether or not you can stick to your morals. The blood is just a negative side effect of following your beliefs; or at least in my case it is.' Kat said monotonously while watching Mako play fight the air.

message 28: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yeah I guess your right, though it's only fair that you help train him as you've been encouraging him so much," Nako said with a cheeky grin typical of his race as he got up and started to show Mako how to hold a knife using a stick.

message 29: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Deal, I've always wanted to give a kid a dangerous weapon,' she smirked hopping down from the branch she was perched on, 'Now little Mako, what you've gotta do, is watch your opponent and hit them where they're weak, you got that?'

message 30: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Well that's comforting," he said with a chuckle that quickly turned into a painful Yelp. When Mako who eat up every word from his new weapon teachers gave him, and took it to heart as he swooped down and kicked his un expecting elder brother inbetween the legs with all the power his little body could muster. And while his brother tried to hide the pain on his face, he turned to his teacher with a childish grin on his face, "like that Ms. Cat?"

message 31: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Exactly like that,' she patted Mako on the head whilst smirking at Nako, 'See the kids a natural,' she chuckled, 'Now if you you can surprise all the bad people like that, you'll be an amazing lil' fighter.'

message 32: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yes, striking fear into the crouches of villains everywhere, good work fox," Nako said as pain turned into pride and a chuckle as he ruffled the little pixie's hair. Meanwhile Mako soaked up the attention like a sponge and with the cheerful edict net that only a child could have he exclaimed, "What next Ms. Cat?!"

message 33: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Well once you've caught them off guard and hit 'em where it hurts, you need to decide their fate: let them off with a warning, take them in for questioning, rough them up a lil' and send them back to their master crying, or just out and out kill them. But remember, only kill the REALLY bad people, you got that.' She knelt down to his level and sternly looked him in the eyes.

message 34: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "She right fox, you can learn to fight and beat up bad guys all you want, BUT you must NEVER kill unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary. It's not something you can take back brother so don't do it unless you have to, so limit yourself, okay," Nako added in getting on his level and looking him strait in the eye.

"I understand no killing unless they're really bad, but how will I know if they're really bad or not," Mako asked innocently.

message 35: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'Hmm that's a difficult question, have you heard of the slave traders? The ones who keep humans and animal people like me in cages? They're the bad people. But if you're ever unsure give me a call and I'll come help you out deal?' She asked extending her hand for a handshake

message 36: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments "Yes I have Ms. Cat some of those bad traders thought me and big brother were humans once and sold us to some bad bats, but big brother got us out, didn't ya big brother. So it's okay to kill them?" Mako answered, causing his elder brother to give a sigh of relief that he left put the part where he was almost raped and sucked dry.

message 37: by Aurora (last edited Apr 19, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments 'They're always the bad people.' She replied bluntly, 'Got me today with some messed up drug,' she hissed angry at herself once again for being captured, 'It's a good job your brother was there to get me outta that mess, he seems like an awesome big brother,' she smiled ruffling the kids hair