Utopian World discussion

Bottom Plate > Damp Alleyway

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
A small boy lays in the dark alley. He wore a white stained, ripped up shirt and really short white stained shorts, probably stained from the damp ground he was lying on. He softly groans and opens his blue eyes. He was bruised and sore to where he couldnt move, so he just layed there as he tried to wait for his eyesight to adjust to the darkness.

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Apr 23, 2016 11:07PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles hummed to himself, and classical music echoed through the dark, abandoned alleyway. He sat the boy up on a chair, tying his hands to the back of it before smirking. "Wowie. Look at this" he said with a far too enthusiastic voice. Before Yoono, stood the masked villain himself, who was leaning on a particularly large white rifle. He stared at the other, one of his lens caps drawn upwards like an eyebrow. Even with his gas mask on, even fully clothed from head to toe, he still managed to look like such a cynical asshole, overjoyed by his own position of superiority. Lovely. He liked this situation he was in. He liked this empowering feeling. "Looks like you're wakin up huh? I was surprised by how quickly you passed out, a few seconds earlier and I might have been caught. Probably should have taken into account how skinny you are. Oh well." he shrugged.

Yoon grunts, thinking, Fuck, my head hurts.. He glances up, his blurry gaze staring at the man. He swallows, mumbling,"What.. Do you want..?" Even his voice could pass for being male or female, but with short hair, it was obvious he was male. He was cold and numb and could barely focus, but he was refusing to allow sleep to over come him again.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles stared at him, "Well that's a disappointment. I was expecting a snarky remark to rebuttal... buuuut I guess that'll have to do." he walked forward and sat right onto his lap, placing a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look up into the eyes of the mask, which were blue mirrors, "You see you're in quite a bit of trouble buddy" he explained, "And when people want other people to be in trouble, they call me, and I put them into that trouble." he added.

Yoon tenses, glaring at him,"Get your fat ass off me" Yeah, usually, Yoon was very kind, its one of the other reasons he'd make a great doctor. But if he was ever in danger, he turned sarcastic, mean and a little fiesty if given the chance. So if anyone ever made him angry, it was best they wear clothing that didnt show there skin. Which unfortunately, this guy wore the correct clothing. Yoon would have to get him to release him some other way.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles snickered, "There we go. You see, you're a human. Humans are pathetic, lowly creatures that are... dictated by raw emotion. Things I so fortunately don't understand because I don't experience them." he leaned in, "I'm going to make you scream tonight" he whispered into his ear before standing and pacing a bit, "Welp! We've got a lot of time, what should we do first?" he questioned.

Yoon shivers, glaring at him,"You fucking try to make me scream and ill rip off your dick and shove it down your throat." He struggles,"Release me." Yeah, Yoon was really pissed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles laughed out, "If I wanted a blow job I woulda just asked your mom. She's always available at this time of night anyway" he retorted before fumbling through his jacket, "Hmmmmm... I gotta improvise now so how about mr.screwdriver kid?" he asked.

Yoon tenses, glaring at him,"I hate you. The moment you free me, ill make you regret it.." He growls.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles snickered, "What? You gonna hug me to death sweety?" he asked before rolling his eyes and continuing to take the screwdriver out and slide it across Yoon's cheek quickly, slicing his cheek with a shallow cut.

Yoon tenses, tears actually forming in his eyes,"That hurt, moron!!" He was usually always quick to be moved to tears.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles rolled his eyes, "Easy" he muttered before taking out a whip, unwrapping it and gently scraping the handle down Yoon's leg, "hmmm.. these pants.. I should take them off of you" he muttered.

Yoon glares at him,"They're short shorts, are you blind?! And no, you shouldnt!" He snaps.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles suddenly snapped the whip back and hit Yoon on the thigh harshly, "Shut up" he said blankly, though immediately chuckled afterwards, "You're very annoying" he added.

Yoon tenses, shivering at the pain as he glares up at him. His crying didnt stop him, neither did his threats. What else did he have? ..Flirting? He sighs, smiling cutely,"Oh wow, you know, you beating me up actually turns me on a little.." He smirks lightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles narrowed his eyes at Yoon but continued, hitting him on the other leg, the whipping sound whirling throughout the alleyway, echoing off of the damp brick walls, which was quite the satisfactory sound to Charles' clothed ears. "Hmmmm.... Yea I don't peg you as the kinky type" he sat on his legs, gripping his chin somewhat harshly, "But I appreciate the sentiment" he smirked.

Yoon giggles, leaning close to his face, licking his lips seductively,"Take off that mask and ill show you just how kinky things can get."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles narrowed his eyes, "Nah" he replied simply, taking his glove off to reveal a robotic hand, no, a robotic arm. His entire right arm was completely metal based, and looked to have a few gadgets as well. He slapped Yoon with the glove, snickering a bit.

Yoon blinks, whispering,"You're.. A robot..?" He tenses, huffing,"You're making it hard to fucking get in those pants of yours. But, since you're a robot, I now know why you aren't turned on by me. Its impossible for a robot to love."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles rolled his eyes, taking his other glove off, revealing a human hand, "Look at that, bwah, inception, holy shit, plot twist." he sighed, going eerily quiet, "Don't make baseless, impulsive assumptions. It's what separates the idiots from the sophisticated" he said, smacking him with the glove once more. "Heh. I like that sound. The sound your cheek makes against my glove" he teased.

Yoon tenses, mumbling,"I bet you'd also like the sound of your dick in my mouth." He snickers weakly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles went quiet at that, "Man you're really a try hard huh?" he replied before turning away and walking away a bit, though stopping several feet away in front of some kind of tool chest, "Kay, I could burn you, mutilate you, cut you up a little bit, slice and dice, dice and slice." he said it in such a sing song voice, like a tour guide of some sort.

Yoon shivers, swallowing,"F-Fuck you.." He lightly struggles, starting to loosen the chains a little.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles chuckled, "Mmmmm" he purred out, "You wish kid" he replied, grabbing a brand with his "symbol" on it as well his lighter. He sat down on Yoon's lap once more, preventing him from moving, "Gotta mark you up first though. Like my signature. You see, Yoon, I am an artist. This is my profession. So do me a favor and stay the fuck still" he said as he held the flame to the brand to let it heat up.

message 26: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 24, 2016 02:13AM) (new)

Yoon tenses, struggling more against him as he growls,"a-as if, this isn't art, its destruction.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "And sometimes.. art is destructive" he retorted, watching the brand turn a hot reddish orange as it heated, "Art is suggestive my friend. It can come in many many many different forms. And if one of those forms is a gory mess, a hollow shell of what was once a person, then oh well" he replied. You could just hear the smile curled on his lips as he spoke.

Yoon shivers, leaning forward and bites Charles' fleshed arm. Despite the jacket still covering it, it was still hard enough to cause him to bleed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, eyes widening, "YOU FUCK!" he shouted, throwing his hand back and slapping Yoon harshly across the face, glaring at him before suddenly chuckling, "Don't do that, or I'll fucking punch you next time kid" he replied, "Welp look at that, the brand is all heated up" he said, pushing Yoon against the chair and pulling his shirt up.

Yoon shivers, clenching his teeth,"Please.. St-stop.." He closes his eyes tightly, waiting to feel the pain.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles stopped, "Stop? Like, don't do this?" he replied, raising an eyebrow as he gazed at him, "You're right... I'm so sorry, I'll stop.. You don't deserve this" he moved it away before suddenly pressing it right to the middle of his chest, "Psyche" he giggled.

Yoon doesnt have time to open his eyes,gasping and yells loudly in pain, clenching his hands into fists tightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles hummed and pulled it away, smirking, "Noice" he said as he admired his handiwork, "You've got really nice skin" he said, backing away and taking his whip, using it on Yoon's stomach with one clean, swift movement.

Yoon tenses, clenching his teeth to keep from yelling. His body was beginning to feel numb from the pain and blood loss, so to be honest, it didnt hurt as much as before.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles frowned, "Ugh your screams are annoying" he complained before glancing back at his tools, "heh" he suddenly smirked, grabbing a sharpie marker and beginning to draw on Yoon's face and arms.

Yoon tenses, struggling against him. The biting pissed him off, right? He bites his fleshed shoulder harshly. ((XD he loves biting))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles grunted, pushing his face back with one hand, "Don't be a bitch" he growled, "Or I'll draw a dick on your cheek" he muttered.

Yoon bites harder, growling,"Then release me.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles rolled his eyes, slamming Yoon's head into the wall to get him to stop, "Not releasin you. But I am havin fun. I think I'll have to prolong this whole process" he said, scooting downwards, "Hmmm.. Property of Charles" he said as he wrote it down on Yoon's stomach, drawing an arrow pointing down.

Yoon gasps, shivering in pain. His head slowly lowers as he finally holds still, appearing to have given up.. Or fallen unconscious.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles stared at him and smirked a bit, deciding not to take chances. He'd just lug the chair around anyways, so he began working on putting his tools away.

Yoon pants softly, still not struggling. He was shaking, the coldness finally settling into his skin. Thats about the only thing he could feel. The cold, dampness of his tight clothes against his body.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles rolled his eyes and grabbed his kit, hauling the chair over his shoulder and beginning to head off towards his own hand.

Yoon tenses, grunting,"Yeah, like this isnt suspicious.. Can you let me go yet..?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Charles let out a snort in his laughter, "It's not that crazy a thing to see in the lower plate bud" he replied, "And nah, not happening" he added as he walked.

Yoon grunts,"This is making me sick to my stomach. If you want me to fucking throw up on your back, you'll at least carry me a different way.."