Utopian World discussion

Bottom Plate > Black Hallow Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Feb 29, 2016 06:03AM) (new)

message 2: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Mar 30, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments During her time allowed outside of the merchant's shop(seeing as how the merchant thought it best to let his "merchandise" have a bit of freedom while they could) a young girl who was at least 16 years old was visiting the graveyard.When she was more comfortable with the fact that she was alone she began to dance around the tombstones,her pale skin making her seem like a ghost,her hair white as snow enhanced that effect of her looking like a ghost.The girl's name was Rose Akane Suzushiro but she prefered to be called Shiro.Shiro often visited the graveyard because her parents were buried here and when she reached her parents graves she stopped dancing then she knelt down and she said softly"Momma,Papa I..I know you can hear me and I know you're watching over me.."She took a deep breath then added"I know it's also been at least a year since you died papa and at least four years since you died momma but..I'm still here and I know it's foolish but I promise you I will follow my dreams and I will get out of here but..I also want to mke the two of you proud,I know I'm alone but.."she started to cry but she quickly would wipe away her tears as she spoke"I'll make lots of friends,I'll do my best and I'll make my way to the top..I know that I'm a human but I have to follow my dreams don't I?"she then smiled a small smile"I'll make sure to visit you both even after then but when I see the oppurtunity to pursue my dreams I'm taking it,the merchant papa sold me to said he'll see if he can find me a nice master but..I shouldn't hold my breath..yes he's mean but sometimes he's nice....I just hope I can get out of here soon.."she then gently placed a small plush toy that she had made herself on her parents' tombstone then said"I love you both" to them then she proceeded to get up slowly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Apollo stared blankly down at the desecrated tombstones in distaste. Well at least that's what he displayed outwardly. Deep inside he felt his pulse raise at the sight of the graves.. humans. So many of them, who'd made it a habit to bury their dead. Personally Apollo felt that he wanted to be cremated, and wanted someone to dump his ashes into a lake, somewhere peaceful, calm. The last thing he would want would be to rot away in some fancy little box. It just didn't seem classy. He didn't hear the girl who was only a few meters from him, and didn't even see her, too busy paying respects to those who'd been killed in vain, slavery, violence, hate crimes. Humans were tortured for being human. It was disgusting.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose got up and brushed herself off then started to walk away but she ended up losing her footing and falling,accidentally bumping into someone and she mumbled"Shit,the shopkeeper is going to kill me if I come back late" she then scrambled to her feet and said to the person she had knocked over"I..I'm sorry,are you alright?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Apollo grunted, glaring up at Rose, "Who the fuck are you?!" he demanded, eyebrows curling into a furrowed position as his hands clenched into fists behind him, propping him up.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "I...I'm sorry!"she squeaked out but when he demanded to know who she was she said shakily"M..My name is Rose Akane Suzushiro..."she shakily offered him her hand to help him up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Apollo's tail spirled in a flustered motion and his ear twitched as he backed up, stumbling to his feet, promptly denying her help, "Okay?" he rolled his eyes, "Did you really need to tell me your full god damn name? Like, am I supposed to just call you by that for the rest of the time that I know you, which i'm hoping isn't very long at all?" he growled.

message 8: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Apr 08, 2016 09:59AM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments She stepped back"I..I.."she whimpered"I'm sorry I didn't...I mean..the shopkeeper said to tell whomever asked my full name but..if..if you want you can call me Shiro"she stumbled and fell again landing on her back,she had stumbled over a broken tombstone.She hadn't meant to upset the man.She quickly scrambled to her feet but avoided making eye contact with the man.

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 23, 2016 07:49PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
A young boy with bright blue longish hair that was pulled up on the left side and matching blue eyes walks threw the graveyard. He wore a white shirt, white loose jacket, white shoes and white skinny jeans. He was a full blooded demon, but smelt and looked like an angel. He usually didn't come here though, he just thought he would for a change. It wasn't as pretty as the higher up's graveyard, but it was still pretty. It was night time so the only thing lighting up the graveyard were a few lamp posts so he had to watch his step to make sure he didn't trip.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose got up and brushed herself off and slowly started to back away from the man she had been talking to,she was just a lowly human so the fact that the man hadn't killed her surprised her.Her hair was white and her eyes were galaxy colored and as she walked she muttered"Who else am I going to run into tonight?"

((Kept it so cry could join in again if she wants))

Felix hums, glancing around, blinking lightly when he trips over a gravestone and falls face first into the ground. He grunts,"Owy.." He sits up, sighing and dusts himself off. Yeah, he was pretty clumsy. He glances up when he hears footsteps not that far off.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose started to run,she didn't know if anyone was around but she heard someone say "ow" so she froze,her heart pounding,she was already scared due to the first person she ran into so she cautiously approached where the "ow"came from and spotted a blue haired boy,thinking he was human she approached him the offered him her hand to help him up"you okay?"

Felix blinks up at her, giggling cutely,"Sorry, I didn't know anyone else was here." He stands up and dusts himself off,"Yes, im fine. Its dark out here is all." He eyes her, being able to hear her heart beat,"My apologize, did I scare you?"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments She shook her head"No it wasn't you that scared me"she said softly and she then said"My name is Rose but if you want you can call me Shiro"she smiled a bit

Felix blinks, smiling cutely,"My name is Felix.. I.. Dont really have a nickname, so I guess just call me Felix.. Since.. Its my name." He giggles,"What are you doing out here by yourself? Its dangerous, mostly this time of night."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "I..I was visiting my parents' grave"she said quietly"and well..it's nice to meet you Felix"she couldn't help it,she felt a tad calmer due to how nice he was being"what brings you here?"

Felix blinks, smiling cutely,"I finished dinner and I couldn't sleep so I thought a walk would do me good.." His smile turns sad,"Im.. Sorry that your parents are dead.."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "I see"Rose said softly and when she noticed his smile turned sad she said"It's not your fault but thank you"She lightly placed a hand on his should trying to be reassuring

Felix blinks, smiling cutely."Even so, I feel bad for you."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose blinked a bit surprised then she said"Well that is very kind of you Felix"

Felix smiles cutely before looking around,"Its so dark here, did you run into anyone else?"

message 22: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Apr 23, 2016 08:24PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose nodded"Y..yes but he wasn't so nice.."

Felix smiles,"Well, not everyone is. Though, they all have there reasons for being the way they are. There's always only one person who can tame mean people. At least, thats what I believe."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose smiled"So umm..do you want me to walk you home?"she offered,she didn't want to go back to the shop yet

Felix blinks, lightly laughing,"Thats nice of you, but being im the man, shouldn't it be the other way around?"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "Maybe but it's got to be nice to have a change doesn't it?"she asked with a smile

Felix tilts his head,"Well.. I live on the upper plate, it might take awhile to get there."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "Okay well at least it's a beautiful night wouldn't you say?"she asked him,she didn't mind walking him where he lived but she knew she had to come back to the lower plate after

Felix blinks, gazing around,"You cant see the sky here im afraid. Its much prettier on the upper plate, the sky's so big. I like sitting on my roof with all the lights off at night and staring at the stars."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "True..I just thought it would give us something to talk about"she said quietly,she had never seen the night sky,let alone any stars,she had heard how pretty they were but she never got to see it

Felix blinks, cutely giggling,"Theirs tons of things to talk about other then that."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "true,so what do you like to do Felix-chan?"she asked,she felt like he wouldn't scold her or anything for being so informal

Felix blinks,"Felix-Chan?" He giggles,"Wouldn't it be Kun? I am a dude after all, chan means Ms. ..." He shrugs lightly, glancing around,"I was hoping to actually meet someone here."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose blinked"S..sorry"she then stepped back thinking maybe she had kept him long enough then she said"Shall I leave you be then?"

Felix blinks, smiling cutely,"No, its fine. I guess he's just running a little late, so if you left, we'd both just be lonely."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments "Oh..okay"Rose smiled a bit"I just don't want to be a bother to anyone"she said softly

((I have to go for a few weeks to a few months (due to medical issues) i hope you understand))

Felix shrugs lightly, glancing around in thought.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Rose looked around and she then looked back at Felix"would you like me to hang around untilyour friend shows up?"