Utopian World discussion

Character Creation > Keeping Track of Higher Ups

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 26, 2016 07:30PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Remember that the Higher Ups are the highest on the social pyramid. Meaning that there is not an abundance of them. There are only few yes, but they have a lot of power. Meaning that when you request one, you have to make them descriptive, you have to be active with them, and above all, you have to be fair. They're going to be fairly powerful, so don't god mod, because they aren't invincible. Cry will be the one to accept if you can make one of these or not!

Demons

Sadriel (Played by Cry)
(Spot saved for Neo)
Lilith (Princess, played by Spade's)
(Spot Saved for Kami)
Leon (Played by Cry)
Felix (Played by me aka Seer)

Vampires

Mikaela (Prince, played by me)
(Spot saved for Sakura, making a king)
Alexander (Played by Demon Dragon)
Ferid (Played by Highblood)

Werewolves

(Spot saved for Skye)

Faer Folk

(Cryaotic's making a Fear Folk Noble)
Talini (A faer folk, played by Maya)
Kotone (Dark Fae, played by Aurora)

Kitsunes

Hecate (Queen of Kitsune's, played by Cry)
Apollo (One of the only two male Kitsune's, played by Cry)
Soushi (One of the only two male Kitsune's, played by me)
River (Played by Castle)
(Spot saved for Petra)
Nicodemus (Dark Kitsune, played by Demon Dragon)

Dragons (Dragon's are now closed)

Nagito (Male Dragon, played by me aka Seer)
Ruki (Played by me aka Seer)
Ahana (Played by Cry)
Tathamet (Played by Cry)
Tatsugami (Played by Demon Dragon)
Leonora (Played by Kaos)
(Spot saved for Neo)

Reapers

Alexander Gray (Played by Cry)

Gods (Due to this still being under construction, no one can claim a god just yet)

Cryaotic (Played by Cry, God of all evil (So he created every evil person/animal/etc.)
Hathor (Played by me aka Seer, God of all creation (Everything else, Hathor created, including the other gods)

QUEEN | 8 comments Can you save spot for vampaire for princess

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I had requested an spot for werewolf Prince an little while ago and it's not there, so may I request an spot for werewolf Prince?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) There aren't really any royal spots anymore but you can request nobles.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) No, I requested one a while go, it was deleted though

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I mean that the royal spots haven't been incorporated. I read the message you sent me and we requested you when we really didn't know exactly how we were going to utilize the royals. So yea, she can be a noble. Which is still pretty high.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) He, my character is a he

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Got it :)

message 11: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) May I claim a Faer Folk Higher Up?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Maya wrote: "May I claim a Faer Folk Higher Up?"

Go ahead

message 13: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments Can I make a werewolf higher up?
And does this mean I need to redo the one I e already made into a werewolf king?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Timothy Hunter wrote: "Can I make a werewolf higher up?
And does this mean I need to redo the one I e already made into a werewolf king?"

He wouldn't be a king. He could be a prince though

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Save a spot for demon prince?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Save a spot for demon prince?"

Sure

message 17: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Can I have a Werewolf?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Skye Campbell wrote: "Can I have a Werewolf?"

Yeas

message 19: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Can I claim a demon princess?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Spades wrote: "Can I claim a demon princess?"

Sure

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 13 comments Can I make a Kitsune princess?

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Alois babe, can i also make a dragon? Almost finished with the other one

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Alois babe, can i also make a dragon? Almost finished with the other one"

Nobody calls my babe babe -_-, I'mma watchin you.

There are only five pureblooded dragons. All of which are in the elder council. I'm making one, Seer/Alois is making two. There are three spots open. The rest of the dragons will be half bloods. Thus I ask that you only make one pureblood and the rest be halfbloods.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) ☾~I'm headed straight for the castle~☾ wrote: "Can I make a Kitsune princess?"

You may

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Alois babe, can i also make a dragon? Almost finished with the other one"

Also, when were you accepted to make the first dragon?

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Was referring to the demon prince?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The demon prince and a dragon are two different things. Dragons can be princes but they wouldn't be considered demons, considering demons are a far older species.

message 28: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Mar 23, 2016 05:18PM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Alois babe, can i also make a dragon? Almost finished with the other one"

Nobody calls my babe babe -_-, I'mma watchin you.

There are only five pureblooded drag..."

Oh dear lord, you two are so cute. My bad, won't call her that again. :P probs meant it in a playful way

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Anyway, uh so, about the demon prince and whatnot. Im almost finished with him, and i was wondering if i could make a dragon. Doesn't exactly have to be a prince or be classified as a demon, was just asking. So..yeah

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Yea go ahead

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments may i make pure-blood dragon?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Well originally there were five only allowed but Imma bump it up to six. Go ahead.

message 33: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Can I make a dragon higher up?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Spades wrote: "Can I make a dragon higher up?"

You'd have to make another middle class or lower class for another higher up. And the dragons are already taken.

message 35: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Whoops, it looked like there was a spot open. >.< Also, I have a lower class character in the unfinished characters topic. Can you look at her when you get the chance?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) No problem. I've been really bad at enforcing this, but it's two lower classes (Middle and lower), for every one higher class you make.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments I might be a bit late at asking this but if the answer is no I do understand but may I please make a higher up?

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments So let me get this straight, since im making a dragon, that means he's in the elder council?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Floofs♔}~ wrote: "So let me get this straight, since im making a dragon, that means he's in the elder council?"

Yea. Though it's not a definite that you'll get the character. Nothing against you of course, but the dragons, because there are so very little of them alive, have to be super descriptive.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Luna wrote: "I might be a bit late at asking this but if the answer is no I do understand but may I please make a higher up?"

Well it's not no, but you have to make two lower classes, (middle and lower it doesn't matter which) in order to make one higher up.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Alright,I'll try my best and thank you for taking the time to answer my question Miss Cry. :)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Luna wrote: "Alright,I'll try my best and thank you for taking the time to answer my question Miss Cry. :)"

No problem brochacho

message 43: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Mar 25, 2016 08:15PM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Floofs♔}~ wrote: "So let me get this straight, since im making a dragon, that means he's in the elder council?"

Yea. Though it's not a definite that you'll get the character. Nothin..."

Bruh, you know me and my descriptiveness once i get into it, i gotta keep going into detail...but yea k

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Can you please save me a kitsune place?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) — I'm a Damon Girl wrote: "Can you please save me a kitsune place?"

Once you make those two lowers we will.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Okay!

message 47: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) May I claim a Dragon? I have one lower and I'm making another :)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I hope I'm not seeming like an asshole when I enforce this rule but please make the second lower and we'll see, the last dragon is going to be difficult to give out.

message 49: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) It's completely fine, Cry xD

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 13 comments Okay She's been accepted and is ready

« previous 1