1x1 and More! (Detailed) discussion

1x1 Roleplays > Megamanlan and Juliette

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Okay, so bios or just go?

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Because I have an idea for why your assassin char is sent after mine and their secret assassin guild, if you wanna hear.

message 4: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Bios work.

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Okay want to start or should I?

message 6: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments You probably

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Okay.

Name: Andrew Kunda
Agent Name: Gorgon
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/4...
Personality: He enjoys his work, as a scientist he creates a lot of new weapons. He tends to be shy and freaks out if he's ruffed up. As an agent, he tends to be cold and efficient. Getting his job done effectively regardless of who it is or who's in his way.
History: he was brought in during his second year of high school after he used a special tool to make a girl who was a constant bully his servant. He was given the codename "Gorgon" when they gave him his weapon that could suspend anyone who was shot with it for at least 3 days. Since then he made a second tool that can transmute people into stone statues. As a civilian, he believes it's mainly being used for art but knows an agent is using it as a weapon. But he has no clue that he is that agent or that he is even an agent at all. His codeword to turn him into Assassin mode is "Gorgon Active"
Weapons:
Suspend Gun - it looks like a normal pistol but it doesn't make any sound and anyone hit by its specially made bullets, won't die but they will be hurt and they will be unable to move as it injects them with a drug that activates immediately immobilizing them so he can take them out without trouble.
Gorgon Ray - looking light a flashlight, this light can transmute anything into solid stone. And after about a week of being stone the victim is dead (admittedly it works differently based on the person.)

message 8: by Juliette (last edited Feb 29, 2016 09:40AM) (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Name: Isabel Mattione
Agent Name: Athena
Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/a...
Personality: as a civilian, she is ditzy, clumsy and really sweet. Nobody would ever suspect it. As an agent, however, she is one of the cruelest and most unfeeling they have. She is basically a killing machine as an assassin.
History: Unwittingly, she became an agent around 17, when she began her modeling career. She was chosen due to her slightly ditzy personality (a good cover) and because her job brought her to every kind of country. She was fit, personable, and unassuming. Everything they wanted in an undercover assassin. Her codeword is "Vigilate"
Weapons:
For the most part, she just uses two smaller knives she carries with her but she also has small sprays that can kill someone and leave absolutely no trace of her, should that be necessary to a mission.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 10: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Okay, so I have an idea of where we start with this if you wanna hear

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Hi, this is kinda a 1x1 RP....

message 12: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments How about they just kind of meet on a random day and they keep having little encounters as civilians.

message 13: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Well my idea was that first he's sent to take out the opposing leader's daughter and does, which triggers them looking to send her in while they meet and all

message 14: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Ummm... That works too.

message 15: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Wanna start with him catching her and maybe 2 or her friends?

message 16: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments The daughter? Sure. You start.

message 17: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (Ok)

The Gorgon watched as a group of teen girls left the high level academy they left the school. He focused specifically on the Prime Minister's daughter who was walking with some friends. He looked for an easy place to deal with her as he followed her stealthfully.

message 18: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille laughed as she walked with her friends. She was in her school uniform, laughing as she walked with her friends down the street. The car for her was three blocks away and there weren't many people or guards.

message 19: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smirked as she walked by an alley. He walked up to her looking like a secret service agent. "Come with me."

message 20: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille looked at her friends then nodded, "Okay." She was supposed to be completely hidden, nobody knowing her father was the prime minister.

message 21: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled to himself as he walked down the alley. He then turned the corner into a dead end, a perfect place to trap her.

message 22: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille turned, looking at him, "Why am I here?" She looked at him with wide eyes.

message 23: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He turned and pulled his freeze gun. "Because unfortunately for you I'm here to take you out." He shot her two friends.

message 24: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille gasped, taking a step back, "No." She almost yelled but thought again and didn't move, her eyes on the gun.

message 25: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smirked. "Your turn."

message 26: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille shook her head, "Please don't do this..." She rubbed her arms nervously.

message 27: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He didn't respond as he shot her.

(Remember each of them are just immobilized. Not really hurt much.)

message 28: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments The streets were silent once the girls were immobilized and he had ten minutes to take Camille before someone started looking for her.

message 29: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He picked up all three and easily got them out of the area. Taking them to a different part of town where most people wouldn't be likely to look to finish his job.

(You can mention what she is thinking.)

message 30: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments Camille was going through everything, trying to think of a way home. Hoping her father could save her. Maybe send one of his agents to save her? Fear was pouring through her as he moved her.

message 31: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Once they were in the clear he got out his petrifying flashlight. He 'showed it off' to her by turning one of her friends to stone. "Don't worry, you'll make a very nice statue for your father's garden." He told her.

message 32: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She watched, her heart sinking. She probably wouldn't make it. He was going to turn her to stone and no one would be able to turn her back.

((How about Isabelle comes in to save her and fights him and she can either save her or not, but they fight, are evenly matched and then when they are civilians, they forget.))

message 33: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (Sure. Wanna have that my char gets the advantage by turning her hand to stone or something and then petrifies the Prime Minister's daughter? Then when they are in civilian form he could to impress her restore her hand and mention that this restoration method is quite new and he's still working on a version to fully restore a person?)

He then went and petrified her other friend before turning to her. "Your turn princess."

message 34: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments ((sounds good))

Camille almost cried, but couldn't. Her fear was overwhelming her as she waited.

Suddenly the window beside them crashed and Isabel stood there, prepared to fight, two knives in her hands. She looked at him, "Don't you dare touch her."

message 35: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments "Or you'll do what?" He replied with a growl turning to her. He knew that the girl wouldn't be going anywhere as she still couldn't move and probably wouldn't be able to for the rest of the week.

(Yea, I'm thinking it could also work as a good personal vendetta for your char's assassin mode that she got bested by him. Also, you think just her hand or maybe something else could get petrified too?)

message 36: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments ((Just her hand, probably))

She stood, "Or I'll kill you." She smiled lightly.

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments "Do you know how many times I heard that claim?" He replied as if it wasn't even a threat as he started to fire his freeze gun on her.

(Wanna also do that he wins the fight by using an older tool to immobilize her but it wears off by the time he finishes with the prime minister's daughter so he gets away?
Also do the assassin modes remember what they do in civilian mode?)

message 38: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments ((I would say civilian and assassin aren't aware of each other at all. Two completely different people))

She moved out of the way of the gun easily and threw her knife at him.

message 39: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (Okay)

He dodged and picked up the blade. "Interesting, poison tipped to give you an edge. Not bad but not as effective as mine."

message 40: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She glared, walking closer to him, "Yours is only effective if you can hit me."

message 41: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments "Well most can't dodge a bullet so it's mostly effective." He replied as he quickly used the Ray on her hand before she could get a grasp on another knife.

message 42: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She gasped in surprise, staring at her hand then looking at him.

message 43: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments "You see it's not the only thing I can do."

message 44: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She turned and glared at him then looked at Camille, "This is the first time anyone has had the upper hand on me..." She didn't smiled, "No pun intended."

message 45: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments "Oh I bet not. But your not gonna win today." He replied as he waited to see if she was going to attack him.

message 46: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She watched him carefully for a second then glanced at the ray gun again before quickly shooting her hand out and throwing another knife at him.

message 47: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He dodged the knife but it hit his gun away from him. "Lucky shot."

message 48: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments She laughed, "It's not luck." She came closer, picking up one knife as she walked closer.

message 49: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smirked. "Nor is this." He put a small device on her neck and activated it.

(I'm thinking that's the immunizing device)

message 50: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliettearmaggedon) | 8786 comments ((wait, what?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6