Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Self-help, 30k

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Mason | 2 comments Hello,

I am new to this group and is looking for a beta reader. I was referred to this group by an author from CS. I would love to connect with a beta reader who specializes in self-help in looking over my manuscript.

Title: The Power of Adversity- A Guide To Finding Your Greatest Gift In Life.
Theme: Women who have experienced a traumatic situation such as sexual abuse or cancer and is still a prisoner of their past. The Power of Adversity focuses on designing the future of the reader in a way that brings love, hope and the freedom from their past.

The Power of Adversity is a combination between my personal adversity (sexual abuse victim) and how I overcome this traumatic situation. This book is a step-by-step guide in overcoming adversity and living each day in alignment with your deepest values and beliefs.

Bio: I have my own coaching and consulting business where I use expertise in working with women to overcome their adversity and design a life truly worth living for. This book's mission is to raise awareness about sexual abuse within our communities, work with non-profit organizations, build creditability for my business and speaking engagements.

Look forward to connecting!
-Tiffany
tiffany@tiffanymason.com

message 2: by Lin (new)

Lin | 213 comments Mod
Hi Tiffany, that sounds like the sort of project I enjoy working on, but as an editor/proofreader I do charge a little for my services to justify the time spent and I do have a short waiting list. Still, if you're interested in hearing more about my services you can find details at www.coinlea.co.uk and I'd be pleased to squeeze you in if I can.