union || an advanced roleplay discussion

Characters > Character Claim

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evan (last edited Mar 06, 2016 06:56PM) (new)

Evan (evanny) | 65 comments Mod

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
─── K E Y P L A Y E R S ───────────────────────────────────

Brelrien ──
Heir to Brelrien's throne - shad
── Must collaborate from the heir from Northbarrow

King of Brelrien - open

Queen of Brelrien - open

Heir's younger siblings - up to four
1. melisquish
2. kaia

Northbarrow ──
Heir to Northbarrow's throne - dyanne
── Must collaborate from the heir from Brelrien

Regent/Adviser to the heir - open

Heir's younger siblings - up to three
1. evan
2. corina

Colell ──
Head of the Colell ruling council - open
──Just so you are aware, this is an elected position, voted on by the members of the council to choose one of their own to serve as the head for diplomatic and tie-breaking functions.

Tiriand ──
Ruler of Tiriand - juno
──Let me know if you would like this character to have a spouse or children, and I'll add those spots to be claimed.

Alston ──
Ruler of Alston - evan

Ruler's spouse - open

Adviser to the ruler - open

message 2: by Evan (last edited Mar 04, 2016 09:43PM) (new)

─── C H A R A C T E RC L A I M ─────────────────────────────

To apply:

Character -
Idea for the character - (doesn't have to be extensive, but please have something)

You may claim up to three characters.

All other characters──advisers, nobles, guards, servants, etc.──don't have to be claimed ahead of time

message 3: by dyanne (last edited Mar 04, 2016 01:20PM) (new)

dyanne
Character - Heir to Northbarrow's Throne
Idea for the Character - Constantly struggles between her sense of honor and her tireless ambition. An expert diplomat, highly charismatic. Fiercely independent, she feels a need to prove herself-- pursues truth, but is not afraid to lie. insecure, is terrified of herself and uses her self-loathing to motivate her, a constant desire to prove herself worthy. A queen to the world, a slave to her thoughts. Rarely alone, but always lonely.

message 4: by Evan (new)

shad ─ wrote: "Character - Heir to Brelrien
Idea for the character - Not really the sort of person who is really king-like; flighty, with an interest in the arts and poetry and definitely no interest in running a..."

Approved

message 5: by Evan (new)

Dyanne wrote: "Character - Heir to Northbarrow's Throne
Idea for the Character - Constantly struggles between her sense of honor as well as her ambition. An expert diplomat, highly charismatic. Fiercely indepen..."

Approved

message 6: by juno. (last edited Mar 04, 2016 06:22PM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments
Character - Ruler of Tiriand
Idea for the character - Excellent at diplomatic affairs and writes good policies, and as a whole popular with the people because they're content. Independent. Afraid of interacting with her people personally, though, because she's afraid that she'll come off as a boring person. (I also have loads of ideas about Tiriand itself and its main industry oops)

edit: also I haven't had the spouse/children stuff figured out yet, so can I get back to you once I get back from class?

message 7: by Evan (new)

ᴊᴜɴᴏ ; [ semi-hiatus ] wrote: "Character - Ruler of Tiriand
Idea for the character - Excellent at diplomatic affairs and writes good policies, and as a whole popular with the people because they're content. Independent. Afraid o..."

Approved
If you have ideas about Tiriand, you could pm me or something and we could discuss them. I'd be totally fine with including those ideas.
And yes, just tell me whenever you figure it out.

message 8: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers)
Character: Brelrien eldest princess
Idea for the character: hella gay for the Northbarrow heir, extremely jealous of her brother because he gets the throne and the girl, and she's left with nothing. Somewhat spoiled and gets everything she wants, except for the two things she really desires.

message 9: by Evan (new)

Melisquish wrote: "Character: Brelrien eldest princess
Idea for the character: hella gay for the Northbarrow heir, extremely jealous of her brother because he gets the throne and the girl, and she's left with nothing..."

Approved

message 10: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 5 comments
Character - northbarrow heir's younger sibling
Idea for the character - tiny bisexual firecracker. when she sees something she wants, she will fucking get it, through her intelligence, her wit, her manipulation. tired of living in the shadow of her older sibling(s). she just wants to be someone the world will see and history books will remember, not just another sister of the heir, married off and forgotten until it's convenient to remember her. no -- if there's one thing she will not be, it's forgotten.

message 11: by Evan (new)

corina wrote: " Character - northbarrow heir's younger sibling
Idea for the character - tiny bisexual firecracker. when she sees something she wants, she will fucking get it, through her intelligence, her wit, he..."

Approved

message 12: by Kᴀɪᴀ (new)

Kᴀɪᴀ (philocaly)
Character - Second eldest princess of Brelrien
Idea for the character - extreme middle child syndrome. not the heir, or the youngest; lack of attention has taken the opposite of the typical wild child effect and instead left her stuffy and cold. can't really connect to anyone bc she's a bitch because she feels she can't relate to anyone. a bit of a prude, very proper, stuck up-- basically what you'd expect of a stereotypical princess. (let's make her an antagonist maybe??)

note: maybe has a soft spot for the youngest child of Brelrien?? idk at the moment.

message 13: by Evan (new)

Kᴀɪᴀ wrote: " Character - Second eldest princess of Brelrien
Idea for the character - extreme middle child syndrome. not the heir, or the youngest; lack of attention has taken the opposite of the typical wil..."

Approved

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Character - Heir to Brelrien's throne - Youngest Sibling

Idea for the character - She is blessed with a great ming and is great synthesing new ideas. People turn in the time of need.She learns quickly and can easily do things that she seen only once.She has a calmed and elegance attitude characterized by her serenity and capacity of understanding. She is overconfident in everything, which can sometimes be a weakness. She is cunning and resourceful.

Disadvantages: She is too kind and is always helping people out. Constantly coming home dirty and has a very low attention span which makes her go to sleep through meeting. She hates the idea that her older sibling will get married off and she won't be able to see them any more. Therefore, she strives to ruin engagements.