Utopian World discussion

Requests > Request to make a Higher Up

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 10, 2016 10:38PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Come here to request to make a Higher Up. Those characters and these requests will be accepted by Cryoatic. You must be very descriptive to make a higher up. Please look at the species list and any other info you need to find out what higher up species there are and to see which species is open for you to make

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Bruh can i make one? Or like nah?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Bruh can i make one? Or like nah?"

Well sure

message 4: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) Can I make a Higher Up?

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments can i make a half-blood demon prince?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Half bloods cannot be demon princes

Sure Maya

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments really? alright then.

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments can i make him the son of demon royalty?the result of an affair or something?

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Can i make a demon prince?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon
Yea, go ahead

other guy
Sure

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments wait i change my mind, can he be the son of a Faer noble instead? sorry i came up with a better idea than earlier.

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Omg u dont recognize me cry-chan?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "wait i change my mind, can he be the son of a Faer noble instead? sorry i came up with a better idea than earlier."
Sure thing

Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Omg u dont recognize me cry-chan?"

I feel like I should

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Darkness♔}~ wrote: "Nyannyan man its nyan"

Sup

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Or Karneval. I changed my name. And wassup bruh, how you been?

message 16: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments Can I make a higher up?

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments I wish to make a werewolf

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) You can make one if you make two lower levels first

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments I already have a detailed werewolf ready. I wont be one to rp either lower class

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Well that's not my fault, you should have asked first. It's two lower classes every one higher up. It's to balance out the population.

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments YOu never had it posted on the top page!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I kinda just released a message about this. I stated it somewhere and it probably got deleted. And you're the one who didn't ask before creating your character. This is why this thread exists.

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments .....I never said I made this character for YOUR group.

message 24: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments This is my already existing character that I want to put into this group. Stop assuming things. Its rude.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Uh well you kinda did "I already have a detailed werewolf ready", it's not assuming if you just so happened to mention it in a conversation concerning whether or not you're allowed to make one. It's not rude to assume the blatantly obvious either so I'll have to ask you not to tell me what to do in my own group.

message 26: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 8 comments Assuming is a natural thing so I asked you to stop. So chill.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Nah, I think I'll become the queen of assuming things now. And also, I'm p chilled right now, you're the only one getting worked up over such a tedious subject. You asked a question, I responded accordingly. Check the rules brochacho.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) May I please make a Kitsune?

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I will make lower classes first, if I need to

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) — I'm a Damon Girl wrote: "May I please make a Kitsune?"

If you make two lower classes, or middle classes. For every two of those you can create one higher up. Just to balance out the population

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alright! Thanks!

message 32: by Aurora (last edited Mar 29, 2016 11:19AM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments Can I please make a higher up Noble Dark Faer Folk?

message 33: by Petra (new)

Petra | 35 comments Can I make a higher up?

message 35: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments Can I make a unicorn duchess?

message 36: by Sakura (new)

Sakura | 15 comments Can I make a higher up?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Happy- Yes, you may

Stephen- Have you made two lowers?

Melissa- Ye

message 38: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments No I should have my second lower done in a week.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Well then make him or her and then make the higher up

message 40: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments Will do, though can I still reserve a spot?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Yee broski. There isn't really any "spot reserving". That would kinda imply that we'll run out of space for higher ups. The reason I have that rule is because this is a caste system society, which means it has to be shaped like a pyramid, with the tip having the least amount of people, and the base having the most abundant amount of people. For every two lowers there is one higher up. So yea, when you get your character accepted go ahead.

message 42: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments Okay sorry it just kinda looked like it from the list you'd made so I'm sorry for causing trouble,

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) May I please make an Elder?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) — I'm a Damon Girl wrote: "May I please make an Elder?"

Have you made two lowers?

Stephen wrote: "Okay sorry it just kinda looked like it from the list you'd made so I'm sorry for causing trouble,"

Ah I didn't make that but I can see why you'd think that.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Yes, I have. I am waiting for the second one to be accepted.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) — I'm a Damon Girl wrote: "Yes, I have. I am waiting for the second one to be accepted."
sure

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thanks!