Utopian World discussion

Character Creation > Unfinished Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Feb 28, 2016 07:29PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
If you're working on a character that isn't finished yet, post it down bellow. Please note that once you put it in the creation topic (Royals, Middle or Lower Character's) and its accepted, that we'd appreciate it if you came back here and deleted it from this topic. Thank you :)

message 2: by Tim (last edited Mar 12, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Tim | 7 comments {Identity}

"There is no saving what can no longer be saved"
"Let the moon guide me though if I look at the sun I will only get hurt"

[Full Name:] Jack Dragonel Henry Diamondclaw The |||
[Alias(es):] Werewolf King,White Knight,King Of The Night
[Age:]325 looks 24
[Gender:] Male
[Date of Birth:] April 25th During A Blood Moon
[Zodiac Sign:] Tuarus
[Blood type:] O+
[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:] His One And Only,Queen
[Relationship Status:] Taken
[Species:] Werewolf
[Rank:] Royal
[Race:] Caucasian

{Appearance:} He has many,one being his normal human from his second being his werewolf form and his last. Well his last is only used when he becomes enraged it makes him ten times stronger,faster,and smarter.

Form One

Form Two

Form Three

[Hair:] White
[Eyes:] Blue
[Height:] 6'1
[Weight:] 145
[Complexion:] Toned
[Clothing Style:] Only The Best Made For Royals.
[Scaring or Markings:]

Tattoo 1

Tattoo 2

{Personality}

[Description:]
Jack is a sophisticated and kind man, polite to a fault. He didn't object when his marriage was arranged, and didn't even care that his wife was vain, greedy, and brat-like. It causes him hidden stress occasionally, but he hasn't ever raised his voice or hand to her. He only speaks with an elegant, honey-sweet tone, even if he's angered. If he's angry, the tone has a hint of poison in it. He hasn't had many lovers, but isn't opposed to it. After all, the only time his wife sees fit to be romantic with him is when she wants something. He's deeply hurt by this, but doesn't intervene with her, allowing her freedom. He is one to usually dish out the punishments because he likes to make sure the person gets the right punishment.

[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:]
-Had an affair
-Killed an innocent man
-He actually tolerates vampires

[Likes:]
-Women
-People like him
-Water
-Apple Pie

[Dislikes:]
-Swimming(but he can do it)
-Killing
-Cologne
-Most humans

[Fears:]
-Being killed
-Losing his power
-Bing de-throned

[Strengths:]
-Love
-Women
-Doesn't crack under pressure
-loves to challenge and usually wins

[Favorite Things:]
-Eating
-Sex
-His Wife

[History:]
When Jack was young he looked up to his father as he was the king of his species. People would always tease Jack and push him around saying he wouldn't do anything because he needs a good reputation to become a king like his dad. This angered him and so he began to work himself. Most nights he would almost workout to the point of death. Luckily a maid that he was very close to and the same age as him would heal him back. Jack worked hard to get where he is now. He became strong,almost as strong as his father. But he wanted more strength and so he began a long journey. He left home at 18 and promised to be back. When Jack left he learned he could transform fully and so he hunted his bullies. They got what they deserved all that was left was the strongest bully. Jack went back to the castle at 20 his favorite maid had disappeared the day before. He was infuriated in fact he was so mad he transformed into something even his father couldn't. He transformed into a full Alpha Wolf. Being ten times stronger Jack could hear what he wanted,the screams of the maid. The bully he let get away had her. Jacks father did nothing,he let him do what was needed and so he made his way to the bully and in two seconds,blood covered the walls. It took two full days for Jack to turn to normal,but he was happy he saved who he loved. That day his dad gave the throne to him as he was getting old and besides,he was now stronger. That maid still cleans the castle to this day and is who Jack has an affair behind the Aueens back with.

{Other}

[Stability:]
[Interesting Facts:]
-Strongest Werewolf In The World
-He Can Bake
-He Sometimes Doesn't Eat Meat

[Friends:]
-The Maid

[Enemies:]
-None

[Family:]
-Queen
-Son

[Powers:] (Dont go over 2 powers)
-Alpha Wolf
-Dragon Breath(can shoot fire from the mouth)

[Weapon/Partner:] (Can only have one)
-A Longsword His Father Used In Wars

[Clan:] (Optional)
-None At The Moment

[Theme Song:]
-Jykell and Hyde/By Five Finger Death Punch

[Other:]

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
" Hi, I'm Kyung, and you're sexy,"

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Kyung Kwang Kwan
[Alias(es):] Ky or Kwang
[Age:] 19 years old
[Gender:] Male
[Date of Birth:] February 14th, 1997
[Zodiac Sign:] Aquarius
[Blood type:] Type AB
[Sexuality:] Homosexual
[Crush:] Open
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Species:] Werewolf
[Rank:] Prince
[Race:] Korean

{Appearance:}

~ Werewolf Form ~

[Hair:] Bright Dark Blue
[Eyes:] Bright blue
[Height:] 5' 7"
[Weight:] 180 lbs
[Complexion:] Fair
[Clothing Style:]
http://www.menssuitstips.com/wp-conte...
[Scaring or Markings:] Kyung has a scar on his right forearm from an old attack against another werewolf

{Personality}

[Description:] Kyung is an gentle boy, he never screams, yells or even raises his voice to anyone at all unless it's to his servants and maids, then that's when he starts yelling. Kyung has no soul, or so poeple say, but everyone knows that the poor werewolf Prince does have a soul, it's just that no one can see it well. Kyung is an major submissive, he will literally let anyone do anything to him, of course with his consent. Kyung is a boy who is gentle, insecure and very sensitive with things, like his mother ordeal and his irrational fear of women. When up very high, Kyung will go completely crazy and threaten to kill anyone who doesn't get him down from where he would be if he were to be up high.
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:]
- Kyung takes his role as Prince super seriously
- Kyung is Strict
- Kyung doesn't take no lightly
- Kyung stops at nothing to keep his subjects safe
- Kyung will kill when necessary
- Kyung hates women and will treat them with horror and will torture them if they have been bad.

- Men/Boys
- Hugs
- Kisses
- Fashion
- Make up
- Being held
- Being alone
- Women
- Swiming
- Hair being messed up
- Feelings hurt

- Swimming
- Tight Places
- Women
- Heights
- Death
- Being alone
- Love
- Family
- His weapon
- His pets

- Boys/Men
- Kisses
- Sex ( Can be quite horny/kinky when he wants to be
- Being held
Kyung grew up in an foster home, his birth parents had been killed when they had disobeyed the new government that had taken over the world, of course he enjoyed this information, because he had found out that his parents were abusive assholes. Kyung never met his parents, never, only in dreams and he ignored them then, he never spoke to them and never looked at them, not after his fosters parents showed him an video of his parents beating his older brother for being gay. Kyung loves his fosters parents, he would never go back on them, they are werewolves, and one day when Kyung was sick, Kyung's foster dad had to give him the bite, which he did, which turned Kyung into an werewolf, it took a while but soon Kyung was able to control his powers and shapeshift.

Kyung was seventeen when he and his older brother discovered that they had twin sisters who were only three years old, they went in search for them one day, and when they came back, Kyung had went into shock and had gone into an coma that could not be cured by werewolf powers. Kyung's twin sisters had stayed by his side the entire time, reading to him, singing to them in their beautiful voices, they talked to him about how their life was and how they hoped he would wake up soon.

So that I don't bore you with this story of Kyung, let's just say it was a long while before Kyung woke up, once Kyung woke up, he was told to go back home to his foster parents with his older brother whom had been in the hospital too with an broken ankle and now whom walked with a permanent limp. Kyung has been with his foster parents for years, and they just love him and he loves them too, hi older brother had moved out years ago, he now stays with his foster parents to help them raise his sisters.

{Other}

[Stability:] 6/10 ( 1 being the best/10 being the worst )
- Kyung owns an small wolf pup called Gorge
- Kyung uses an sword once owned by his military grandfather
- Kyung is Chinese
- Kyung speaks seven languages, one of them being Chinese
- Kyung is quite popular amongst his subjects
- Gorge
- His two young twin sisters
[Enemies:] Open
Lena Kwan - Mother
Fredrick Kwan - Father
Lily Nelson - Foster Mother
Harold Nelson - Foster Father
Jackson Kwan - Older Brother
Halliday Kwan - Young Sister, Hale's Twin
Hale Kwan - Young Sister, Halliday's Twin
Gorge - Wolf Pup
Li - Talking Lizard ( Has an chip in an collar )
[Powers:]
- Super Strength
- Instant Healing
[Weapon/Partner:]
Orion - Powerful golden sword with blue sapphires along the handle and the middle of the blade, has been used to slay many humans and other creatures unknown to Kyung
[Clan:] None
[Theme Song:] Bad Day - Daniel Powter
[Other:] None

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "are my characters approved? (please leave post until i get them either moved or fixed please.)"

They're accepted.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Maya wrote: "

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ: Cold - Casey Lee Williams

( Fɪʀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ ) Persephone
( Pʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ) Per-SEF-o-nee
( Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ) Goddess of spring growth | Queen of the Underworld
( Oʀɪɢɪɴ ) Greek

( Mɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Nᴀ..."

accepted gj

message 6: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) Thank you :)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "Thanks :o) by any chance you got the guy for him made and open for rp? ^…^"

I'm working on that right now. Just finished that last character for Seer

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments I'm finished with my character Lilith, but I have no idea what to do about her last name. Is there already a last name for the demon royal family?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) There's more than one royal demon family so tis up to you

message 11: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Okay, thanks! I added her last name. Is she good now?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Spades wrote: "{Identity}

[Full Name:] Lilith Dantalion
[Alias(es):] Lily
[Age:] Appears 19
[Gender:] Female
[Date of Birth:] February 21
[Zodiac Sign:] Pisces
[Blood type:] B
[Crush:] non..."

accepted

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Aurora wrote: "Trying out making a template xD
{Identity}
[Full Name:] Scarlet Lillith Rose
[Nicknames:] Scar (preferred), Lilly
[Alias/es:]
❛I think most of the government refer to me as: That bitch w..."

P great. It'd be kinda cool if she were friends with Frey. She's accepted.

message 14: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments Well that kinda goes without saying doesn't it since Rogue and Listrik tend to help each other and thanks :D

message 15: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Is my character in middle class approved? Also I saw someone make a Kitsune princess request, I had made a similar request and didn't get an answer. Am I also approved for that too?
If so, can I switch ranks? If not, please let me know so I don't accidentally delete my character thinking I was.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "{Identity}

[Full Name:] Omegus
[Alias(es):] the Blood Prince.
[Age:] 530 years old
[Gender:] male
[Date of Birth:] unknown
[Blood type:] unknown
[Sexuality:] straight, very straight
[Crush:] his..."

Uhhh. He's a bit overpowered. If he's a hybrid he wouldn't have all of the benefits of each species he is, so please list the abilities he inherited from each of the species he is. Or at the very least, just give me a general list of his abilities. If he has any special ones, explain why those are special. Bold the template. Also, I don't believe that his history really matches up with the lore either, like who is Baragon? We haven't even come to terms with who is the strongest yet, so you can't just make up random characters for the sake of the history.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Spades wrote: "{Identity}

[Full Name:] Ophelie Petronille
[Alias(es):] None
[Age:] 16
[Date of Birth:] September 15
[Zodiac Sign:] Virgo
[Blood type:] A
[Crush:] None
[Rel..."

She's great. Accepted

message 18: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Yay! Thanks!

message 19: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Apr 22, 2016 07:57AM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments {Demon Prince revamp (lol get it?)}
(view spoiler)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) A sneak peek
(view spoiler)

message 21: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Apr 23, 2016 07:57PM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments {Middle Class}
(view spoiler)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Floofs♔}~ wrote: "{Middle Class}

◤Identity◢

[First Name:] Jibril
[Middle Name:] Asriel
[Last Name:] Artosh
[Apparent Age:] 19
[Real Age:] 6407
[Date of Birth:]
[Zodiac Sign:]
[Blood ..."

DAMN IT I was gonna make Jibril :(

message 23: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Apr 01, 2016 02:08AM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments (view spoiler)

message 24: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Mar 29, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments
{Elf or Half
(view spoiler)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "{Identity}

[Full Name:] Nicodemus Daku
[Alias(es):] the Dark Fox
[Age:] 19
[Date of Birth:] April 1st
[Blood type:] O Neg
[Sexuality:] straight
[Crush:] open
[Relationship Status:]..."

Accepted

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "

{{Part 2 of Ferid Bathory}}

{Noticeable Habits and secrets:}
➤ Ferid tends to watch and intently examine a person analyzing them carefully before either victimizing them or making the..."

accepted

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "Ɲєσ ~{♔Lord of Floofs♔}~ wrote: "{Middle Class}

◤Identity◢

[First Name:] Jibril
[Middle Name:] Asriel
[Last Name:] Artosh
[Apparent Age:] 19
[Real Age:] 6407
[Date of Birth:]..."

Sorry bro, too late

message 28: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments (view spoiler)

message 29: by Petra (last edited Mar 30, 2016 10:34AM) (new)

Petra | 35 comments Yokai
(view spoiler)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ███ ♛ ██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
" ."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ███ ♛ ██ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

➤Shinya

·{First name meaning}~
·{Second name meaning}~
『 〓 』• Alias: " ."

{Society Rank/Class:} Middle Class...."

the face claim you are using is from psycho pass right?

message 31: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments yes

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments :)

it's a good anime series

message 33: by Petra (last edited Mar 30, 2016 04:40PM) (new)

Petra | 35 comments Kitsune
(view spoiler)

message 34: by Petra (last edited Mar 31, 2016 03:07PM) (new)

Petra | 35 comments Hybrid
(view spoiler)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "

{{Part 2 of Kogami Shinya}}

{Noticeable Habits and secrets:}
➤ Kogami smokes out of habit and to keep himself calm. He doesnt share because the brand he ..."

ye

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 3 comments [Full Name:] Evelyn Grace Jackson
[Alias(es):] Evy
[Age:] 17
[Gender:] female
[Date of Birth:] February 28
[Zodiac Sign:] Pisces
[Blood type:] A
[Sexuality:] heterosexual
[Crush:] none yet
[Relationship Status:] single
[Race:] Native American

{Appearance:}
[Hair:] Brown
[Eyes:] tons of different colors
[Height:] 5'1
[Weight:] 70
[Complexion:] slightly dark
[Clothing Style:] ratty, torn clothes
[Scaring or Markings:] none

{Personality} Evy is a very curious being. She lived in nature for a long portion of her life, so she knows a lot about how to live off the land.

[Description:] ((description of what?))
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:] nothing

-beaches
-thoughts of her past family
-the intruders of her hut in the forest.
-

-

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] (Some weapons are partners with royals, if you dont have one but want one, put open. If you dont have one and dont want one, put none.)
[Weapon Type:]
[Image of Weapon:]
[Special Power:] (Some weapons have powers. Dont go over 2 powers and dont make them too powerful)

{Other}

[Stability:]
[Enemies:]
[Clan:] (Optional)
[Theme Song:]

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Oh god Cry has a fangirl. I have to make two clans now where one religiously worships Hather and the other religiously worships Cry.

Accepted.

message 38: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments Hehehe sorry xD

message 39: by Demon Dragon (last edited Apr 08, 2016 03:18PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Barogon
[Alias(es):] Barogon the Bartender
[Age:] 315
[Date of Birth:] Jan. 21st
[Blood type:] unknown
[Sexuality:] straight
[Relationship Status:] married.
[Species:] Multi-Armed Demon
[Race:] none human.

{Appearance:} description
[Hair:] long, shaggy, and white.
[Eyes:] he has four eyes, each of which are reptilian yellow in color.
[Height:] 7ft
[Weight:] less than you would think.
[Complexion:] average complexion.
[Clothing Style:] whatever is comfy
[Scaring or Markings:] strange runes marked across is body.

{Personality}

[Description:] cheerful and very jovial most of the time (despite his appearance). he rarely gets angered but when he does it's swift and brutal, often leaving smears where the offending idiot used to be. wise and calm (most of the time) he often uses alcohol when he lectures or gives advice. very determined and never gives up, even when all sense says so. loves to laugh.
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:] he is actually a descendant of the only known warrior of his race, Asura, this is evident in is appearance as well as his fighting prowess.

[Dislikes:]spilling or wasting good alcohol.

[Fears:] losing his mind like his ancestor.
incredibly strong and flexible even for his kind. wise in the ways of bartending and alcohol making he is.

[Favorite Things:] alcohol(not to drink though), helping people.
[History:] he was born to a large regular family for his kind. the only difference showed up only when he got older. instead of joining the family in building he wanted to be a bartender and make the best alcohol ever. so he went on a long journey around the world, learning the ways of bartending and alcohol making from the best of the best. he eventually learned all there was to know and went back home, where he set up shop and made it a rule to allow anyone in. eventually his bar became the entrance to the Blood Mercenaries Hideout and he became an honorary member. he now is trying to teach his sons and cousins what he knows.

{Other}

[Stability:] 10/10
there have been many songs written about his adventures, all are often sung in bars or by drunken idiots (sometimes sung to royalty though).
[Friends:] everyone is his friend.
[Enemies:] none actually.
[Family:] a really big family.
[Powers:]
Stretching- he, like the rest of his kind, can stretch his whole body, or simply individual parts, to over ten times their size. this also makes him extremely flexible.
[Clan:] Blood Mercenaries.

[Full Name:] Barogon
[Alias(es):] Barogon the Bartender
[Age:] 315
[Date of Birth:]
[Zodiac Sign:]
[Blood type:]
[Sexuality:]
[Crush:]
[Relationship Status:] marrie..."

XD OH MY FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHY I FIND THIS SO FUNNY

message 41: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments I feel like there's a bard somewhere who sings songs about Baragon the Bartender and his many adventures

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) OH MY SHIT I AM STILL LAUGHING

message 43: by Demon Dragon (last edited Apr 08, 2016 03:04PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments actually they do. mostly their drinking songs, some very rude songs, some funny one's, and even a epic was written about him!

message 44: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Omg, we need to start writing these songs asap

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Cry will literally sing these songs.

message 46: by Spades (last edited Apr 05, 2016 03:33PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments There once was a bartender named Barogon
Of bartending, he was a paragon

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments i never thought he would be this popular.....

message 48: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments Barogon (or would Baragon work better?)

message 49: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Whoops, sorry! I'll change it ^.^

message 50: by Matthew (last edited Apr 07, 2016 12:47PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments (view spoiler)

« previous 1