Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Born at Midnight > Monday: ch 1-8 (pg. 1-51)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod

message 2: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod
So this series was recommended to me by a friend a few years back but I never got around to reading it. I know nothing about this series except that my friend loves it. Starting off I felt like the first 2-3 chapters were a bit shaky, but by the end of this section I am hooked. What is Kylie?????? I'm dying to find out :)

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
Same here I didn't remember what the books were about just that they were recommend to me some time ago and I've had the series sitting on my shelf needing to be read.

That said huh this is interesting. Also I feel for her seems like her life is in a pretty crappy place and then to be sent to a camp without any concern is harsh. I'm not sure what to make of her parents or her friend Sara. I mean it's kind of a crap thing to say that you could get your ex back just got sleep with him when it sounds like he was a dick and dumped her for not jumping his bones and he's currently with someone who will. Not like he's pinning away for her. And now she's pregnant so while I'm sorry for her situation maybe she'll at least get a lesson out of the ordeal.