Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Born at Midnight > Saturday: ch 32-36 (pg. 284-338)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
UMMM wow do we pick some seriously bad spots to leave off. So a lion ended up in her room and while there is probably something to that I am so astounded by it I can't process any theories at the moment.

Also she knows Solider Guys name now. I hope she is able to figure this out but I don't think everything will be cleared up by the end of the book and left for the series.

Now about the lion. I would have been suspicious as soon as socks started acting strange. Animals (normal ones anyways) are generally a good judge of character and have strong self preservation instincts. Just saying.

I still don't trust Derek. I think there is something wrong with him. He got way to happy about Lucas being gone. I think he might have done something to force Lucas out. I figured he wouldn't have given up on her so easy and playing a game seems like just his style. Also now that I'm thinking about it he can control animals, so maybe he was the one upsetting the animals maybe he wants to put her in danger and then save her and she would be oh so happy.

Now to Lucas. He got her a kitten. That was adorable. And I was able to forgive him if it had been an accident he lost control but even better it wasn't him at all but his dad and he tried to save Socks. AWE . Now I get her being upset he was leaving she has abandonment issues and given how royally her parents have been acting is BS.

Also love that she stepped up and made things right with her friends. And she made herself accept that Della is a vampire.

Also I want to know what the FRU are investigating, is there something happening outside the camp?

message 3: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod
This is getting better and better with each section. I still don't trust Derek.

I am team Lucas for sure. I was hoping so bad that he didn't have anything to do with her kitty and was so happy to find out he didn't do anything wrong.

I'm thinking Frederika maybe is somehow involved with this lion situation.