What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mates, Dates: The Secret Story (Mates, Dates)
This topic is about Mates, Dates
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. a book about a girl who has a crush on her friends stepbrother [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mif (new) - added it

Mif | 3 comments the book is about a girl who has a crush on this dude that she sees. it turns out that the new girl-who she didn't really like- was related to him but she didn't know that at first so she got jealous when she saw them together. i distinctly remember a scene were shes in the car with her dad and it's raining and shes sees him out of the window, also there's a part where her hair goes all wrong so she gets it fixed at the new girls house, she gets it cut short, and then there's a bit where the brother makes out with her a little when she goes to the bathroom. i remember the cover being pink with a girl with short hair on it- but there wasn't any detail, a dark pink silhouette almost. it was one of those books that i got ages ago from primary school, y'know when you get those vouchers for world book day then you get a book for free. it was one of those but it was only half the story. i wanted to read the rest of it but i cant for the life of me remember the name, the author or find that half.

message 2: by Mif (new) - added it

Mif | 3 comments google helped, its all good now

message 3: by Shelia (last edited Jul 09, 2016 09:10AM) (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments How did Google help? I've been looking for some books for a while an haven't been able to find them. An what is the name of the book you were looking for.

message 4: by Mif (new) - added it

Mif | 3 comments Well I knew that I got it on world book day so I just searched for the books they had been giving throughout the years, went on google images and found the cover. It took time though. The book is called mates, dates the secret story- bearing in mind I was like 10 when I read this lol

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33490 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Mif. Here's the link - Mates, Dates: The Secret Story by Cathy Hopkins.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mates, Dates: The Secret Story (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cathy Hopkins (other topics)