Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's february reads

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments a good month for me-
The Widow- fiona barton- disturbing subject matter. had to read something non m/t after reading this one
The Forgotten Room- white, willig,williams
Here If You Need Me: A True Story- kate braestrup- read for my F2F group. not a fan of this one
Three Truths and a Lie- lisa gardner (short sory)- a fun read. she uses several m/t authors in the story- karin slaughter, joseph finder.
Find Her- lisa gardner- totally creeped me out- almost as much as Pretty Girls did.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month Sherry.

message 3: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments Lighten up a little next month.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Sherry- nice month! I'm with Dan, maybe lightening up will be in order for March after The Widow and Find Her. Ive got The Widow lined up for later.

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Dan in AZ wrote: "Lighten up a little next month."

lol, good plan, dan. heading to florida on the 13th so looking forward to some lighter reading by the pool.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3589 comments Good month!

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1248 comments Sherry, enjoy your trip and lightened up reading next month. February is a good month for some heavy reads!

message 8: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Sherry wrote: "a good month for me-
The Widow- fiona barton- disturbing subject matter. had to read something non m/t after reading this one
The Forgotten Room- white, willig,willi..."

I'm reading Pretty Girls right now, about 150 pages into it.

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Sherry wrote: "Dan in AZ wrote: "Lighten up a little next month."

lol, good plan, dan. heading to florida on the 13th so looking forward to some lighter reading by the pool."

Wish I could come with you to Florida! Your list matched the dreariness of February but sun and warmth should pluck you out of that mood. Unusual for you to have so many dark plots in a month.

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: ."Wish I could come with you to Florida! Your list matched the dreariness of February but sun and warmth should pluck you out of that mood. Unusual for you to have so many dark plots in a month. /i>

me, too!
and i know- i try and space out the dark ones, but when the library calls, well you just don't have a choice. :)

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Sherry, the weather is nice here in South Florida, in the 80's.

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Amy and Sherry: Color me green with envy!
Though we are going up to the 70's next week here in TN!
Amy wrote: "Sherry, the weather is nice here in South Florida, in the 80's."