Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Looking for a Multi Partner PNR or UF

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiersten, Mod (last edited May 01, 2014 05:56AM) (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 501 comments Mod
Hey all, I'm looking for a book where the h has multiple lovers, but NOT menage. Any suggestions?

I've already read the Mary Gentry books. I'm looking for something a little more romantic. Can be PNR,UF, sci-fi.

If there's a book anyone has in mind, but it has 1 or two menage scenes, that's okay I guess, but I'm hoping for more of an unusual relationship, but still romantic. Sort of similar to the Damon Elana Stephan relationship, but not YA. :)

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (quill_n_ink) | 37 comments Have you read Dominion by S.E. Lund? Heroine (human) falls for twin vampire brothers. It has romantic moments and scenes but it's more of a dark, sometimes twisted, romance. No menage.

Dominion

message 3: by Kiersten, Mod (last edited May 01, 2014 05:56AM) (new)

Dark is fine. Twisted? Not sure. But I'll add it to my TR list. ^_^

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (quill_n_ink) | 37 comments Well, some people consider parts of the book/series "twisted", or at least controversial. Guess it depends on your view of certain issues, as mentioned in some comments of the discussion of taboo relationships. What is OK with one reader may not sit well with another reader. (Some of the content of Book 1 was modified after the initial release so a couple of scenes were toned down a bit.) Hope that helps. :)

message 5: by Kiersten, Mod (last edited May 02, 2014 10:42PM) (new)

Michelle S. wrote: "Well, some people consider parts of the book/series "twisted", or at least controversial. Guess it depends on your view of certain issues, as mentioned in some comments of the discussion of taboo r..."

I'm not squeamish when it comes to "twisted". It's a mood thing. Sometimes weird and out of the ordinary are just what you crave. I'll definitely give Dominion a try.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dominion (other topics)