Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Fun & Games > The Glad Game

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know a few of us have read the Pollyanna books :) do u all remember the glad game...we should totally do this :) okay so u have to think of a statement based on ur life now and find something to be glad about :)

I'll start with something easy :)

I had to make my own coffee this morning...but I'm glad bc it was made just how I like it :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha thanks guys for picking this up soo quick good job ur experts already ;)

I'm home alone again but I'm glad I have u awesome people to talk to

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I love it Kaitlyn - don't get food poisoning!! ;)

Umm I'm walking around aimlessly trying to find something to do but I'm glad bc By walking around aimlessly in actually weirdly doing something haha
That's terrible but not a lots going on hehehe

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a pair of glasses that's way too big on my face, so whenever I look down, they fall and almost break, but I'm glad because now I'll always remember to keep my chin up!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's an awesome one :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm

I kinda forgot about my pizza in the oven so it got a bit too crispy but Im glad it didnt turn to charcoal :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Even though im weird, strange and a bit full on I am glad that you guys just accept me for who i am with minimal judging lols....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Even though im weird, strange and a bit full on I am glad that you guys just accept me for who i am with minimal judging lols...."

Lol you're great just as you are :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Although I just left the school I was at for two months and am missing my friends sooo much...I am glad that I'm homeschooling again because I can learn a lot more on my own.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Marietta wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Even though im weird, strange and a bit full on I am glad that you guys just accept me for who i am with minimal judging lols...."

Lol you're great just a..."

naaaw stop it ur going to make cry!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Marietta wrote: "Although I just left the school I was at for two months and am missing my friends sooo much...I am glad that I'm homeschooling again because I can learn a lot more on my own."

Was this the boarding school??? i no wat u mean though about learning more on ur own i was the same!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Marietta wrote: "Although I just left the school I was at for two months and am missing my friends sooo much...I am glad that I'm homeschooling again because I can learn a lot more on my own."

Was..."

No don't worry :) i left the school so I could learn more to be prepared for the boarding school..which starts in a few months

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Marietta wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Marietta wrote: "Although I just left the school I was at for two months and am missing my friends sooo much...I am glad that I'm homeschooling again becau..."

Ahhhh right sorry i couldnt remember when u were starting boarding school! :)
So will you still be allowed to be on GR's when at the boarding school?? hahaha i think im thinking too much of books when it comes to boarding schools lols

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha it's okay, i don't expect you to remember!

I think so...we can still use our phones and stuff, so why not? I expect I'll be much busier than I normally am, but I hope I'll have enough time to get on GR

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well i try to remember anyways bc i think its important :D

Ohh I hope soooo...bc i would be really sad if you couldnt, pop in and say hi i dont wanna loose my buddy!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe thanks :)

I'd be really sad too and I don't wanna lose MY buddy!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime....bc i care what goes on in my GR friends life...there my friends as well!!

Naaaw thats sweet that u feel the same :) I think we're having one of those moments lol....oh come over here and give me a hug...we need to hug now :D *opens arms waiting*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my GR friends are really important to me as I don't have many friends in real life.

Yes I think we are having one of those moments lols *runs into your arms and hugs*

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:32AM) (new)

Yeah same here!! so i no wat u mean!!!

get in here my friend!!! *squeezes u back affectionately*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg!! Perfect gif, yay!!

Aww we are so alike!
*hugs tightly and smiles*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah i thought so too!!! thats what our hug looks like and feels like!!

Yes we are!!!

*getting teary now*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yes I'm sure that's how it would be...except I'd be like 20 cm shorter than you...so keep that in mind when you're imagining it lol!

Aww don't! *strokes hair and pats back*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahaha lols ill keep that in mind!! but id probs just lift u up :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha that's fine by me!

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:47AM) (new)

hehehe i found the perfect gif for us lols

hahahahaha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh migosh hahaha!!! That really is perrfect!! XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Me thought so too hahahahahaha xD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

And I looved the HP movies!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah they weren't bad :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't tease Dave :p

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwww Dave thanks!!! Must be the environment we created but hugs are coming ur way *hugs*!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Now I really am going to bed lols it's 1.14am and I actually have to get a pretty early lols!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes sir :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Btw I just sent u a message lols...
I really should sleep but I'm just not tired right now....ill regret it in the morning though...probs not actually I'm used to not sleeping

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aren't all our chats interesting :p

Hahaha thanks just wat I wanted :) tucks it in with all my other 10 pillows

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha WAT I like my pillows I burrow under them where no one can ever find me!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually don't own a pink pillow...I have red, blue, black, white, purple but not pink

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay okay I'm going to my pillow cave now for reals

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a test today but I'm glad because I got out of class MUCH earlier

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Im lonely but im glad that i have my music for company

message 41: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I didn't get to help my sister this morning but im glad cause then I gotta sleep in ;P

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I am glad today bc i have a mum that really loves me and would do anything for me...

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread