Abookutopia Read-Alongs discussion

Alienated (Alienated, #1)
This topic is about Alienated
355 views
READ ALONG!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by aurora (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:56AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

aurora (sophsbookshelf) | 2 comments Sasha, the owner of abookutopia, has started a read-along for the book Alienated by Melissa Landers.
I don't know if any of you knew, that's why I'm letting you know now.
It started April 28, and is ending May 12.
You can go pick up your copy and start reading now!
Here are some of Sasha's other links to get more information:
www.youtube.com/abookutopia
www.twitter.com/sashaalsberg
And her website:
www.abookutopia.com


Emma Faith Meeks (emmafm95) | 2 comments just added it to the page! loving this book so far!


Caitlin Greaves | 2 comments Just finished the book and it was amazing!! I haven't read many sci-fi books before but I wish had- I am loving it. Any good sci-fi recommendations?


Lulu Arias (luluarias) | 2 comments Emma wrote: "just added it to the page! loving this book so far!"

you should read obsidian in Lux series its really good!!!


Kaylee A (Lifeinabook_) | 5 comments I loving the book already even tho I am only on chapter 7 =( I need to read more.


Janae | 7 comments I'm just starting to read and I was wondering if sci-fi is my "thing" or not I know I like contemporary and dystopian novels, so will a non "sci-fi" er like it


Kaylee A (Lifeinabook_) | 5 comments Janae wrote: "I'm just starting to read and I was wondering if sci-fi is my "thing" or not I know I like contemporary and dystopian novels, so will a non "sci-fi" er like it"

I feel like a non si-fi er would like it, because it's not all hard core si-fi there's romance and the character goes through some real life problems along the way that aren't si-fi related so yeah I think so, but all you have to do is try =)


message 8: by Janae (last edited May 27, 2014 11:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janae | 7 comments Kaylee wrote: "Janae wrote: "I'm just starting to read and I was wondering if sci-fi is my "thing" or not I know I like contemporary and dystopian novels, so will a non "sci-fi" er like it"

I feel like a non si-..."


Okay thanks


Kaylee A (Lifeinabook_) | 5 comments Janae wrote: "Kaylee wrote: "Janae wrote: "I'm just starting to read and I was wondering if sci-fi is my "thing" or not I know I like contemporary and dystopian novels, so will a non "sci-fi" er like it"

I feel..."


You're welcome! =)


back to top