Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Achive of OLD posts > Amy's 'Ides of March' Starter

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
Decided to move my starter from Moderator's news to Fun Stuff since it might be my news but not 'group news'. By doing so I hope some others might post their monthly plans. It is where I put what I want to get to or have really been meaning to get to and think I could this month. I think I've been getting to maybe 2/3rds of it, definitely 1/2. So join in and post your starter if you have an inkling of a plan to share and maybe why certain books and whether you loved or hated them if you do get to them.

So Ides of March, the 15th of March (not 11th like many other months) so I'll start with 15 books and add to it.

message 2: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Mar 19, 2016 09:50AM) (new)

March Starter
From the months before
Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8) by G.A. Aiken , Masks (Cassandra Palmer, #4.3; Cassandra Palmer world, #9.5) by Karen Chance , Grave Phantoms (Roaring Twenties, #3) by Jenn Bennett , Rules for a Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7) by Jennifer Ashley ,
New Releases
Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs , Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop , Wild Things (Shifters Unbound, #7.75) by Jennifer Ashley , Rocked by Love (Gargoyles, #4) by Christine Warren , Runaway Vampire (Argeneau, #23) by Lynsay Sands , Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer , Drantos (VLG, #1) by Laurann Dohner , Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares, #7) by Lisa Shearin
Top UF challenge
Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) by Kalayna Price , The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens , Fated (Alex Verus, #1) by Benedict Jacka
From the same authors, if I get to the one above
Alien, Wild Card, Kindling the Moon, In Vino Veritas, Shadowland, Grave Visions, The Stolen Mackenzie Bride, Kraven, & top UF Shadow Sight,

message 3: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Aug 26, 2016 03:31PM) (new)

Finished
Runaway Vampire (Argeneau, #23) by Lynsay Sands Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) by Kalayna Price Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4) by Kalayna Price Rules for a Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7) by Jennifer Ashley The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8) by Jennifer Ashley Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Fated (Alex Verus, #1) by Benedict Jacka

Also read after March
The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens Drantos (VLG, #1) by Laurann Dohner Wild Things (Shifters Unbound, #7.75) by Jennifer Ashley Alien (Trek Mi Q'an, #7.5; Zorn Warriors, #5) by Jaid Black Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4) by Kalayna Price The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8) by Jennifer Ashley

message 4: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Aug 26, 2016 03:28PM) (new)

I think it might be time for me to do a end of year tidy up plan for myself. Still need to get to several books on this list and then there are my Summer books still waiting and my favorites being released.
Tidy up
Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8) by G.A. Aiken , Masks (Cassandra Palmer, #4.3) by Karen Chance , Rocked by Love (Gargoyles, #4) by Christine Warren , Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer , Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares, #7) by Lisa Shearin