Blogs > Study Lamp

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Here ya go, Anna.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Thanks Haley!

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna First off, I am Anna. I am a teenager, a big sister of eight siblings, and a Christian. I love to read, write, cook, and knit. But most of all, and oddly enough, I love to study. I know, weird! It just makes me happy to learn new things. My favorite subject is Spanish, but I also really like English, Algebra, and Biology.
Anyway, in this blog, I am going to write about how to study, study tips, and just things about school in general because I know how hard it can be to focus on studying and know how to do it.
I hope this blog helps you, but if not, I still hope you enjoy!
In Christ, Anna

Comment below! :)

message 4: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 29 comments I cannot just wait!!

message 5: by Hanny (last edited Feb 28, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

Hanny (ohanna) | 340 comments Sounds great Anna!

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Thanks!

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Can't wait!!! This was a great idea!!!

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Thanks! If you have any post ideas just comment. :)

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) All right!!

message 10: by Hanny (new)

Hanny (ohanna) | 340 comments What if you did something like "my top ten tips to studying"

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna Oooh, Thanks Hanna! That sounds cool! :)

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna 5 Interesting Study Tips That Work

So, as my first post I decided to do something interesting, as you can tell from the title. I am going to give five unique study tips that actually have worked for me. Some may not work for you but I hope some do.

1. Chew a unique flavor of gum while you study and then chew that same flavor while you take the test. This one I have heard works really well, but I actually haven't tried it. :/

2. Study before you go to bed. This one I do and IT WORKS! Not only do I study better and focus more, but I remember the information better.

3. Get a good night's sleep though. It is scientifically proven that pulling an all-nighter or at least staying up super late can impair reasoning and memory for about four days!

4. Take reasonable breaks. Do not study for an hour or two hours straight. Rather, study for half an hour, take a quick ten minute break, and then study for another half hour. Repeat.

5. Finally, write a "cheat sheet" for yourself. On a piece of paper, write all the relevant info you need to know for the test. This actually helps you learn the information.

I hope these tips help you study better!
In Christ, Anna

Comment below! :)

message 13: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Thanks Anna. :) This is a very unique blog subject, and honestly I love it! :D

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna Thanks so much! It's fun to write about! :)

message 15: by Hanny (new)

Hanny (ohanna) | 340 comments This is a great post! I will definitely try these out.
Thanks Anna

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna Yay! Glad you like it Hanna!

message 17: by Salma (last edited Mar 03, 2016 10:35AM) (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 29 comments It's wonderful!Thanks for the tips.I actually shared it in class today at school and the respond was amazing!Thanks once again.God bless!

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna Wow! Thank you so much! I'm glad that everyone is finding it helpful! :D

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Those were great tips!! Very helpful! I never thought chewing gum would help. ;)

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Good idea!!