1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lilian & Alexander

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Here!

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Thanks, so is it okay if I play an OC of mine that's in love with Percy and Jason, and maybe the two could fight over her, causing her to have to choose which one she wants to be with?

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Yeah, that's fine. Which one would you like me to be? Or is this going to be a MxFxM?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I don't really care which one you are, and I think MxF is just fine, unless you want to try MxFxM

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Well if I have to pick, I'll be Percy, because I'm a purist. I guess standard MxF is fine.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay

message 7: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Alright. So would you like to jump right in?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

message 9: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Would you like to start? Or me?

message 10: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments And how long would you like posts to be?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Could you and between 5-6 sentences

message 12: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Percy sat on the bench overlooking the water. His eyes scanned the surface of the liquid, sensing several sea creatures that mortal scientists could only dream of. His bare feet touched the water just barely. He loved days like this. So nice. So warm. And it was topped off by a cool breeze brushing past his body.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amira sat in the trees, reading a book as she looked down and looked over to where she saw Percy near the water, she hated water like her brother Nico, but all the same she loved it since there were so many undiscovered creatures. Amira decided to go for a swim, glad that she had also decided to wear a swimming suit underneath her clothes, she jumped down from her tree. She stripped down fm the swimming suit and walked past the bench and dived easily into the water without making a splash, she didn't even say anything to Percy.

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Percy watched it unfold. An extremely beautiful woman walked right past him in a bathing suit. His jaw dropped as she dived in gracefully, the water taking little to no disturbance. Now he couldn't get the sight out of his mind. She was so pretty. But the sight was so brief he wanted to see more.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amira resurfaced and looked out into the vast water, she could sense some aquatic animals that had yet to be discovered, she only exhibited that powers, a sense to sense things that were undiscovered, she also had the power to speak to any sorta species without learning how. She turned and looked at the boy, she smirked, " Like what you see?" Amira says.

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Percy smirked. "Oh, absolutely," he said, standing up and stepping onto the water. His feet did not submerge. This girl's body was definitely something to admire, and even more so to want to touch. He waited for a reply.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amira looked at him and smiled, " Come in the water and swim with me," Amira says, she was glad Nico was no where to be seen, because she knew for sure he would murder Percy for even going near her. Amira smiled as she kept herself afloat, she was glad she knew how to swim.

message 18: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Percy walked forward. As if the water had invisible steps inside it, he slowly began to submerge. As he came close, he said, "Hi, there," a sexy smirk planted on his face. As he was closer, he noticed that she was prettier than at first glance. He wondered if she felt the same way.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Hey," Amira says with a smile, she then swam out farther, trying to coax Percy to follow her, she smiled at him, she liked playing games with Percy like this, it sorta baffled her how he always seemed to fall for it.

message 20: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments He followed after, wading through the water towards her as she moved. He loved the feeling of the water against his skin, and he loved how he could dry himself off in seconds. "It's one of those games again, is it?" He asked, putting on the "really?" face. He slowed down as he came closer.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Maybe, maybe not," Amira says with a shrug she then reached forward and touched his shoulder, " Tag, your it cutie," Amira says as she then rushed away, glad she was fast in water just as she was on ground.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Reminder ))

message 23: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments Percy scoffed at him falling back into the trap. He willed the water to carry him through, and so it did, his speed increasing rapidly. "We're in water, you know that?"

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " And unlike my brother Percy, I can swim, so don't use that tone with me bisexual boy," Amara says teasingly, she continued to quickly swim, letting the water glide over her body. Amara stopped and she dove underwater, smiling as she closed her eyes, letting herself fall into the shadowy depth of the water.

message 25: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments He submerged almost instantly, chasing after her. He had much better sight in water than most people, making it easy to find her under the surface.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara hid in the shadows of an cave, she didn't say or do anything, she made sure he couldn't see her, she loved scaring him, she loved playing tricks on him.

message 27: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments He sensed a presence in the water, so he began moving towards it, gliding swiftly towards the mental signal he was getting.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( I'm sorry I'm really not enjoying this anymore, not because of you, it's just I don't want to do an Percy Jackson rp anymore ))

message 29: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 122 comments ((Oh, it's totally fine. I get you. You can go ahead and delete it if you'd like.))

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( well would you like to try something else? Have you ever watched Teen Wolf? ))

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( well would you like to try something else? Or not? ))