1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Fiera + Cookie Monster

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) The world is completely digital. Everything is controlled by computers, only the barest labor jobs are left for humans. Humans have extended lifespans, and most diseases have been cured or on the path towards being cured. But this all comes at a price. The people are being controlled, though they do not know it, through the computers they have come to rely on. A is one of these controlled people. They are high up in the social order, buying all the lies sold to them so neatly. Until one day, A notices something off. They investigate, and expose the truth. “You will always be searching for an answer;” this becomes A’s life goal. To find an answer for this. “Start a revolution now.” B is the leader of a revolution, a group of people who have noticed the the control exercised over the people. It is B who confronts A about what A has found. A reluctantly joins B’s revolution. This is where we begin.

Requirements
-Details!
-Try to stick to what I’ve described
-I can be either character; I have ideas for both
-Romance optional
-I am completely fine with LGBT+ characters

inspired by the song Digital World by Amaranthe

Here we are!

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Hola! Sorry I'm watching this show called catfish. :)

message 3: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I've heard of it. So, do you want to discuss characters?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Yeah sure.

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Do you a preference for which one you want?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Girl if you don't mind.

message 7: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay! A or B?

message 9: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay, that works just fine. I'll do B, and I'll make it a guy.

message 11: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Mine is done, here he is:

"Dominated by all you hated."
description

❚Theme song❚ ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli

❚Name❚ Christian Maximus Rush

❚Gender❚ Male

❚Age❚ 22 years

❚Color❚ White

❚Sexuality:❚ Pansexual

description
“You want it all right now."
description
❚Face claim❚ Ricky Rebel

❚Birth details❚
-Birth date: August 9th
-Birth location: No one remembers anymore, so it doesn’t matter

❚Personality❚ Christian isn’t a very laid-back kind of guy, but he doesn’t really have the opportunity to be, being the leader of a revolution and all. He tends to separate his public personality from that he shows in private. In public, Christian is stern and serious, being very mission-minded and ensuring that everything gets done the way it’s supposed to. He isn’t unkind, but he is very focused. In private, however, he is quick-witted and full of laughter. He loves to joke around and tease.

❚Appearance❚
description
Christian is easily recognizable from his short, well-kept blue hair. It’s naturally black, but he prefers this color. His eyes are a color somewhere between green and brown, and are very mesmerizing. He’s not the tallest around, at only five feet eight inches, but he makes up for it. His skin is pale, almost like snow.

❚Strengths❚
• Highly intelligent
• Knowledge of the plans of the corrupt government
• Strategy
• Leadership

❚Weaknesses❚
• Distrustful
• Easily angered
• Easily recognized
• Panic attacks

❚Likes❚
• Jokes
• Having fun
• His hair
• Pop/dance music

❚Dislikes❚
• Darkness
• Those who invade privacy
• Brainwashing
• Inaction or inactivity
• Panic attacks
description
"A new manipulation, oversaturation. "
description

❚History❚

Average youth:
Christian was raised perfectly normally, with loving parents and an older sister. There was nothing different or odd about him, except for his early-blossoming above average intelligence and penchant for all things bright and glittering. This, of course, was just before the digitalization of everything. Then, he was a perfectly normal child.

Computerized:
Christian was seven when the world became digitalized. Suddenly any talent the boy had became redundant, as everything was taken care of by computers. Christian didn’t like it, but there was nothing he could do about it besides accept it. He got a job at fifteen years old, working to provide his parents with more money. The job was simple, really, nothing of note. But still, he somehow stumbled upon the knowledge that the entire world was being brainwashed - through their computers.

Leading a revolution:
He had to do something. Christian knew he couldn’t just do nothing with this information, information he wasn’t supposed to have in the first place. He hadż to. However, he kept it to himself for some time, until he was eighteen, and met someone else who knew. Her name was Alys, and they were the first leaders of the revolution, taking to the underground - literally. Alys was much more passionate about their cause than Christian was, full of fire and plans for stopping the brainwashing. Christian thought he may have loved her. Together the pair of them raised a larger group, an uprising, though not many regular citizens knew of it. Those in charge, however, noticed them. The revolution and the authorities clashed on more than one occasion, and it was in one of these clashes that Alys died. Christian has gone on for the past two years without her, continually building the revolution - her revolution - and becoming a leader in his own right.

❚Partner/crush❚ Single. Open

❚Family❚
Mother: Eliza
Father: Andrew
Sister: Ruth

❚Other❚
• Has been diagnosed with anxiety, leading to infrequent panic attacks. These completely cripple him, and he doesn’t like people knowing about them.

You don't have to be this detailed, I just prefer it for myself.

message 12: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hello?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Sorry, I've been busy/sick but I am making my character soon.

message 14: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) That's okay. I hope you're feeling better now!

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Hey I have a question, can A be an android type thingy? Be like she doesn't really know it? Maybe? I don't know.

message 16: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Yeah! That could make it really interesting. Go for it!

message 17: by •CookieMonster• (last edited Mar 05, 2016 05:08PM) (new)

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Name: Koly

Color: white

Sexuality: doesn't have one.

Appearance:

description/
Koly is easily recognizable because her hair and how much of an opposite she is to the society. Unlike the other androids Koly is very unique because of her blue eyes. She's not that tall, she's around 5'6.

description/

Creation Date: February 1st

Info: She was the first android to be created in the new society. Her tag is K-0-1-Y. Koly. She was used to find the rebellion and sketch out their faces so the government could wipe them out. Koly was adopted by a high class family, with high standards so they could keep her safe from the rebellion. They treat her rather nice, but at the same time she is like a maid to them. Koly doesn't really know who she is and no one really wants her to know that she's an android.
She sometimes is taken into a room where Koly sits there for a while sketching faces of the people who are in the rebellion not even knowing what she is doing when she does it. During a big war between the two, Koly was taken into the room again and sketched a picture of a beautiful woman who happened to be the second leader of the rebellion. She knew that this was horrible, what she was doing, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Personality: Koly is a quiet girl in pubic. She doesn't talk a lot unless she is spoken to. Her program limits her freedom to think, so therefore she's naive about a lot of important things. Once in awhile Koly has a glitch where her program allows her to think freely and have her creative moments in her room when she's all by herself. Koly is mostly happy with her life but sometimes she thinks that there is something wrong with it. She doesn't really like to be teased, but she tolerates it sometimes.

Strengths:

2. Curiosity [interest, novelty-seeking, openness to experience]: Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; exploring and discovering.

4. Open-mindedness [judgment, critical thinking]: Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; weighing all evidence fairly.

6. Integrity [authenticity, honesty]: Presenting oneself in a genuine way; taking responsibility for one’s feeling and actions.

Weakness:

1. Shy [bashful, sheepish, timid]: Being reserved or having or showing nervousness or timidity in the company of other people.

3. Naive[innocent, inexperienced]: (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.

7. Height and Hair[body structure]: makes her stand out more than she should.

2. Writing
3. Drawing
4. Various other things.

Dislikes:
5. Darkness
6. Herself
7. The society

message 18: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) She looks great! This should be fun :)

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Thanks! So how should we start this out?

message 20: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hmmm. That's a good question. Unfortunately, I'm not the best at coming up with starters.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Unfortunately me neither....

message 22: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hmmm. It says she can sometimes think for herself, right (I can't read all of it, i'm on my phone)? Maybe we can have her trying to get out of her house and he happens to be walking by or something?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Ok yeah but where would we go from there?

message 24: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well..... I don't know. He could maybe try to get her away? And then take her to the rebellion headquarters?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Alright that sounds good.

message 26: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay. Would you like to start?

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Sure.

Koly stood in her room facing her wall. She looked at all the pictures of the faces she had drawn the night before. Koly was supposed to give them to her dad so he could take them to the government. But instead she taped them up on the wall to admire them, all the people she had killed or the people that would soon be killed because of her. Koly kept her eyes on two particular drawings, one of a man with blue hair and another of a woman who had died two years ago. She gave a small frustrated sigh and rocked back and forth slowly trying to calm down and looked away from the woman. Koly felt a sharp pain in her head and shook it off looking out her window. She looked back at her door and stood up grabbing a old hoodie she found some time ago. Koly slowly opened her window and climbed out placing a little rock in the window so she could climb back in when she came back. She then hopped down and looked around to make sure there were no security drones who would send her back inside. Koly gave a sigh of relief as she walked around and unlocked the gate leaving it cracked opened so the alarm wouldn't go off when she came back.
She took a walk around the block looking at the city. It looked so pretty but the prettiness of the city had a disturbing feeling to it. Koly felt happy to be able to get out of that stuffy house for a while, without her parents or guards following her every move. She didn't understand why they needed guards for her to go out just to get one small thing, she wasn't that special. "I'm not special at all." Koly muttered to herself and looked up to see where she was at.
She must had been walking for a while because she didn't know where she was at. Koly got a bit worried as she looked around, she knew she wasn't in the city anymore because the disturbing feeling that was once there wasn't there anymore. There was a more natural feeling here, more comfortable for Koly than that stuck up city. Koly decided to walk around a bit more to see if she could find her way back to the city before anyone found out she was missing. Koly got so lost at what she was looking at the she bumped into some one losing her balance and fell down. She looked up at the stranger and backed up a bit. She couldn't move that fast enough because her servers started to lock up. "................." Koly started to say something but no words would come out. She was locked up with fear.

message 28: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Christin didn't leave headquarters much anymore, not since Alys had died. Why he had today, he couldn't say, really. The fresh air helped — it was stuffy inside sometimes, and he needed to get out.

He didn't expect to see anyone else out here, outside the city. It was why he'd not worn a hood or hat this time. But he did see someone — or rather, he didn't see her. He ran right into her.

He looked down and blinked. It was rare that he met someone who looked as odd as he did. "Who are you?" he asked.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly still couldn't move, her servers were still locked up as she starred up at him. She felt herself start to break down her servers finally unlocked but she smelt smoke around her. Koly looked around trying to find when the smoke was coming from, and turned her attention back to the man standing over her. She then noticed something she didn't notice about him before. The light of the moon was bright enough to shine on his hair to show the blue. The same blue haired man in her drawing. Koly's eyes widened and she let the words escape out of her mouth. "The blue hair......" She said softly and covered her mouth. Koly suddenly stood up and examined him. "L-l-l-l-l-like the one in my drawings.........y-y-y-you're real?" Koly asked and covered her ears as she heard a sharp ringing in her ears. Without another word she took off running back towards her house, dropping one of her pictures that she drew.

message 30: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Christian didn't have time to say anything more before the girl ran, but he saw the picture she dropped. He knelt and picked it up. He frowned when he recognized the face.

((Does it matter who it's a picture of?))

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments ((Nah not really. It has her name on it tho.))

Koly took three deep breaths when she got home. She looked around before she collapsed outside of the gate.
She woke up the next day in a strange room and looked around. Koly gave a sigh of relief when she realized that she was in the nurse room. She didn't understand why she couldn't just go to a normal hospital but didn't care. What Koly wanted to know was why she was in the nurses room anyways? She couldn't remember what had happened last night.

message 32: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) After the encounter, Christian backtracked back to the base, still holding the picture. It was of one of his fellow revolutionaries, a good friend of his called Gray. It was only once he was back under the yellowish light of the base that he noticed a name argue bottom of the page: Koly.

Was that the name of the girl? If she was the artist, it had to be. He told the others of the encounter, and a large group of them began scanning the city's records for a girl named Koly, the search lasting all night and turning up nothing.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly sat there in front of her parents. She sat there wishing that she couldn't remember the lecture when something like this happened. Koly sighed as her parents told her the bad things that could've happened and sent her upstairs to her room. With maximum security.

She sat on her bed as she watched the security drones watch her. Koly glared at them, she hated the fact that she was getting punished for something she didn't even remember doing. Koly then stood up causing the drones to get anxious, and unhooked a couple of wires making them fall to the ground. She smiled at her work and sighed wondering what to do now.

message 34: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Christian eventually gave up the search. Whoever this girl was, if she was Koly, her records were impossible to find. He had the drawing shredded. It seemed best. He decided that, instead of sleeping, which he sorely needed, he would go out again. After all, yesterday's excursion had been cut short. This time, he pulled on s hooded jacket. People were more likely to be out in the daytime.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly went back over to her wall and froze. She realized that one of her drawings were missing and looked around. Her eyes shifted to the blue haired guy drawing and remembered parts and bits of last night. Koly quickly grabbed her sweatshirt and put her hood on so no one would recognize her. She walked along the sidewalk and looked around for her drawing not paying attention to where she was going.

message 36: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Christian was close to where head run into the girl when he saw the figure. Whoever it was was hooded as well, so he couldn't see their face. They seemed to be...looking for something.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly sighed and looked up seeing a figure starring at her. For some reason the figure looked familiar, she slowly walked towards the figure. When she got closer to him she saw pieces of blue sticking out of his hood. It's the guy from yesterday! Koly thought but was to nervous to say anything to him.

message 38: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) As the figure — obviously female — came closer, Christian could see that she was the girl from last night. "Hey!" he called out to her.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly gave a small yelp and wanted to run away but didn't. She walked towards him and looked away. "Have you seen my drawing?" Koly asked softly crossing her arms behind her back and looked around to make sure no drones had followed her.

message 40: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Yes." Christian crossed his arms, trying not to glare. He didn't want to frighten her again. "Who are you?"

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly looked at him and saw him glaring at her. She was tempted to run but instead she turned away again. "Tell me who you are first then I'll tell you who I am." Koly said quietly.

message 42: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well fine. If that was how she wanted to do this. "My name is Christian. Should I assume that yours is Koly?"

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments Koly gave a small nod and pulled out the drawing of him. She showed him the picture and looked him directly in the eyes. "How come I'm able to draw you when I've never met you Christian?" Koly asked.

message 44: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) He blinked, staring at the picture. "I actually.... I have no idea. That's nothing that's ever been reported before..." He mumbled this last bit to himself, frowning.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments "Well then can you tell me who you are then?" Koly asked handing him the portrait of him and another one of the lady who died. "I have a feeling that what I can do is nothing but trouble to you." She said softly.

message 46: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) At the sight of the picture of Alys, Christian paled. "Did you draw this too?" He asked, his voice low. "How could you do this?"

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments "I-I don't know....no one will tell me anything. I don't know about the drawings, about the people I draw or even what I am! I'm not human I know that much....." She said softly.

message 48: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Not human?" Well, that might explain why she didn't show up in any records. "I think there's something going on here neither of us know about."

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments "Well can you at least please tell me what's going on please Christian?" Koly asked. "Please I really wanna know why I not know anything thing about what's happening. I can just tell something's off lately." She said.

•CookieMonster• | 55 comments "Well can you at least please tell me what's going on please Christian?" Koly asked. "Please I really wanna know why I not know anything thing about what's happening. I can just tell something's off lately." She said.

« previous 1