Harry Potter FANS... discussion

Hermione

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LilyTheLuckyBerry  (lilytheluckyberry) | 9 comments Mod
What do you think about the character in general? Should she have become friends with Ron? Should she have been in Harry Potter at all?

message 2: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 5 comments Mod
I think she's great because she contributes to the group in ways Harry and Ron can't.

Each person in the group has something about them that makes them special. When you think about it, the group ITSELF is a mini Hogwarts where Harry is Gryffindor, Ron is Hufflepuff, and Hermione is Ravenclaw. Slytherin just peppered throughout.

Point is, Hermione is so smart that she helps everyone out constantly with everything from homework to NOT DYING. Indispensable and really cool.

Ruby wrote: "I think she's great because she contributes to the group in ways Harry and Ron can't.

Each person in the group has something about them that makes them special. When you think about it, the group ..."

RON??!! HUFFLEPUFF??!!!
There have been many arguements between if Hermione should have ever got with Ron. There's a link from Pottermore:
(I'll find a way to get it.)

message 5: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 5 comments Mod
Ron is a Hufflepuff in the way that he's really into protecting people he loves and reacting to a situation well. Obviously he's a Gryffindor, but I think that he's more Hufflepufflish than the other two.

Ruby wrote: "Ron is a Hufflepuff in the way that he's really into protecting people he loves and reacting to a situation well. Obviously he's a Gryffindor, but I think that he's more Hufflepufflish than the oth..."

Ron can also be mean and harsh. See with Luna, Myrtle, Hermione, his sister and so on... He can be very jealous at times.

message 7: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 5 comments Mod
What house would that make him then? Slytherin?

Ruby wrote: "What house would that make him then? Slytherin?"
Hmmmm... Well, he's not that harsh to get what he wants unlike Slytherins....