The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Genre Discussions > Looking for Medical Examiner / Autopsy characters in crime thriller.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine | 7 comments I've read all of Karin Slaughters books, and am looing for a similar series featuring medical examiners doing autopsies to help solve crimes.
I also have read & loved all Jilliane Hoffman and Chevy Stevens. Can any1 recommend anything I'd like?

Ive tries patricia cornwell and didnt like. I pref female authors. :-)

message 2: by Rhian (new)

Rhian (rhianlovesbooksx1f4d6) | 352 comments It's got to be tess gerritsen

message 3: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2316 comments Kathy Reichs

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine | 7 comments Wendy wrote: "Patricia Cornwell, Lynda de Plante, Claire Francis"

I couldnt find Claire Francis (except for a yoga book)
Lynda de Plante writes about crimes in England? I tried an author who wrote English crimes and I couldn't understand all of their codes and such. confused me!

message 5: by Rhian (new)

Rhian (rhianlovesbooksx1f4d6) | 352 comments Have you tried Tess Gerritsen Christine? There are medical stand alone books and a great series too so lots for you to get into

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine | 7 comments Rhian wrote: "Have you tried Tess Gerritsen Christine? There are medical stand alone books and a great series too so lots for you to get into"
I tried the Rizzoli and Isles books and Im ot crazy about stand alone because I love strong characters who progress.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine | 7 comments Wendy wrote: "sorry didn't realise you didn't want uk x"
I will give it a go, ya never know, this may become one of my fav's. Thanks for taking the time to give me some help :-)