Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"I still don't believe he just ditched me." Aspen told Grayson angrily

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Give him some slack." Grayson replied patting aspens shoulder

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I have a hug?" Aspen asked.
"I'd give you one, but your still soaked." Grayson pointed out her water logged clothing

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(Whoop. My phone didn't refresh.)
Grayson opened the door as Aspen took of her shirt to change.
"You." He snappe when he saw Suun. "I doubt she'll want to talk to you."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen came to stand at Graysons shoulder.
"Stay by the door. If i scream, show no mercy." She said before turning to Suun, arms crossed. Grayson left, looking disgusted

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe." Aspen snapped

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You think i'm not above kicking a boy where it counts?" Aspen snapped. "And if you think that this huge joke of your is funny, go see a psychologist."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wouldn't put it above a bastard like you. I pity your girlfriend. She doesn't know the real you. The backstabing you." Aspen didn't give in. She could take care of herself. And there was always Grayson.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen did as he requested, hearing her palm across his face. Guilt streaked through her heart. She gently placed her palm back on his cheek apologetically
"Sorry." She whispered

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't cry! Please don't cry! That'll make me cry and thats just a mess!" Aspen held back the tears, not wanting to make her make up stream down her face

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen hung her head. She sniffed and desperately wiped her eyes. She opened her mouth to say goodbye, but a sob escaped instead.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't help it. I'm a girl, we just cry sometimes." Aspen tried to control herself

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2014 02:59PM) (new)

"I wasn't planning on it." Aspen informed him between uncontrolled breaths " I think we've burned that bridge."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Details first." Aspen begged, bracing herself for the blast from the past.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, yes." Aspen waved her hand impatiently. "You already told me that."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((S'ok))

"What! You little....." Aspen called choice words to Suun's back. She fell back on her bed, completely loosing herself in her past. Sobs rack her body and she remembers the way Suun had seemed like her dad when he threatened her.