UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Meet the Authors > S J Crabb - New member

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.J. (last edited Feb 28, 2016 04:09AM) (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments Hi I have just joined and am interested to find out more about the Kindle Community. I am a fairly new Author and am currently finding out how to navigate my way through this new world. I don't think that you will find my books easily on here because I can't seem to link them properly to my site so any help would be greatly appreciated. If you do manage to look them up The One That Got away is free today so please download and if you can have a read. I am interested to hear your comments on my books and any help that you have. Plus what you look for when selecting your next read. I expect that you are inundated with requests from Authors so please accept my apologies. I'll look forward to hearing from you and looking at what this group is all about. Sharon x Please check out my Amazon Author Page for details of my books.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/S-J-Crabb/e/B...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Hi Sharon. I am going to move your thread to the meet the authors section.

Please change your thread title to include your author name.

I suggest you look through the group. You'll find lots of discussions on the things you're interested in. Pay particular attention to the 'sticky' threads and anything marked 'please read before posting'

message 3: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments Thanks Patti, I appreciate your help. I will have a look

message 4: by David (last edited Feb 28, 2016 04:09AM) (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Hi, welcome to the group S J.

This can be a complicated place at first, but it does make more sense over time.

Here's a link to your book: The One That Got Away The One That Got Away (Hardcastle Saga, #1) by S.J. Crabb

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1092 comments Hi and welcome. If you need to get your book added to your author profile there is a very helpful librarians group. I will go search it out for you :)

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1092 comments There you are. :) I hope this helps you get your book listed

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/220

message 7: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments Thank you David. I am learning a lot though. I never thought that there was so much to marketing a book. I thought the hard part would be writing it, How wrong was I !

message 8: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments Thanks Lisa I appreciate the help

message 9: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments S.J. wrote: "Thank you David. I am learning a lot though. I never thought that there was so much to marketing a book. I thought the hard part would be writing it, How wrong was I !"

You're welcome. And marketing, yes, I think we all make that same discovery.

There's a thread on here for listing free books. you can just copy and paste the link I've posted.

message 10: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments Thank you David I will check it out

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1092 comments David wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Thank you David. I am learning a lot though. I never thought that there was so much to marketing a book. I thought the hard part would be writing it, How wrong was I !"

You're welcome..."

I so have to agree with that. Marketing is the pits. :D

message 12: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Crabb | 8 comments I think that I've read more on Marketing your books than anything else at the moment. My brain is scrambled!