Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Crimson Son (Crimson Son #1)
This topic is about Crimson Son
Science Fiction > Can a powerless "kid" survive his father's world of weaponized human beings?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Russ Linton | 20 comments Hello readers and authors! My debut novel, Crimson Son, will be released on June 14th and I wanted to share a bit about the story plus provide a link to my website where you will find some amazing artwork and can sign up for updates such as next month's cover reveal.

Thanks,
Russ Linton
www.russlinton.com

About Crimson Son:

Nineteen-year-old Spencer Harrington is the son of the Crimson Mask, the world's most powerful superhero. Since witnessing his mother's abduction two years ago, he's been confined to his father's arctic bunker. When the “Icehole” comes under attack by a rampaging robot, Spencer is forced to launch into his father's dangerous world of weaponized human beings known as Augments.

With no powers of his own save a multi-tool, a quick wit and a boatload of emotional trauma, Spencer seeks to uncover his mother's fate and confront his absentee father. As he stumbles through a web of conspiracies and top secret facilities, he rallies a team of everyday people and cast-off Augments. But Spencer soon discovers that the Black Beetle isn't his only enemy, nor his worst.

Russ Linton | 20 comments Got my first review - please check it out!

"Crimson Son is a 5-star book. Fast paced, engaging, character-driven, and a fun voice I love to read. As far as non-traditional Superhero books go, Crimson Son blows Steelheart out of the water."

Laura Masiano – Hidden Corner of the Interwebz
http://lauramaisano.blogspot.com/2014...