Medieval Fantasy Roleplay (Revive!) discussion

Azakor Castle > Library

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grim (new)

Grim Research anything in the archives of the kingdom, beware of what knowledge you might learn.

message 2: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (last edited Feb 28, 2016 09:40PM) (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*Steven read his book, studying the different applications of herbs, then sighed* Why am I here? This place birthed the soldiers that killed my adopted parents. *He closed the book and stood up from his chair, then began walking towards the exit*

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Damian entered the library and got inmediate notice of this guy. He vanished in a rip of time and reappeared infront of him. "Hey" He say as he studies the traits of this guy, his strange armor.

message 4: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (last edited Mar 03, 2016 04:58PM) (new)

*Steven closed his eyes suddenly, then breathed in slowly and exhaled, then opened his eyes and looked up at the person in front of him* "Hello."

message 5: by Daniel (last edited Mar 05, 2016 09:48AM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Im Damian, I like your... armor? Body?" he said steping away a bit "It's pretty solid" He said straight forward, not expecting him to act different as a timid person

message 6: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"You like my body?..." *Steven sighed* "Well, I suppose it could be taken as a compliment." *He narrowed his eyes slightly* "And just what, might I ask, are you?"

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hey, ti seems powerfull, I may be gay by that's not my pick up line" He said nicely "and I'm an angel- demon/ hybrid between them" he told him as he look up close to whatever it's inside the armor, or it's really just a body? He finds it very weird

message 8: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (last edited Mar 05, 2016 09:03PM) (new)

*Steven backed up a little bit away from the being* "A hybrid, huh? Not too often you meet one of those..." *He scowled* "So what side are you for? The Light or the Shadow? And then which kingdom do you support? Azakor or Seranon?"

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I'm a neutral, have been in every movement of sides and I really don't like it, they are all looking for not peace so meh, neutral is my place for now" he said as he use some dark and light magic to shape some events

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I'm a neutral, have been in every movement of sides and I really don't like it, they are all looking for not peace so meh, neutral is my place for now" he said as he use some dark and light magic to shape some events

message 11: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (last edited Mar 05, 2016 09:03PM) (new)

"I see." *Steven sighed* "Well, take a seat, I suppose. I'm busy reading on some history, but I don't mind a conversation. Tell me a bit more about yourself."

message 12: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "And you!? What is your side?" He asked intrigue, with a vague idea
Damian sat down and stared at this guy "I don't understand you, like physically"

message 13: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"I am neutral on all accounts. What is it that you don't understand of me? I am a simple mortal human. My body is no different from that of any other average human. I may be more fit than others, but the main structure of my body isn't abnormal."

message 14: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "You're not purely human, are you?" He asked him feeling this energy, was demonic? Was pure/ holy? This human was not easy to understand, he got some weird thing that he wanted to know

message 15: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"No, I am purely human. I've got no mystical powers, no demonic aura, no angelic presence. I am just an ordinary human trained in the ways of knighthood. I was raised by my foster parents, as I was born an orphan--never knowing my real parents."

message 16: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Sure, sure, sure" he said finally agreeing knowing that was not like that at all
"Which is your rank?" He asked intrigue

message 17: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"I don't have a rank. Like I said, I am neutral on all accounts. I do what I can to help others to survive this pointless war. I protect the weak and the innocent--those who cannot protect themselves--from the torment and rage that this war would bring down upon them."

message 18: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Well ... The question is heading more as to how high is your ability to do your task? And so you work all by your side or have a partner?"

message 19: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

(( Sorry, fell a sleep. ))
"I like to think I'm a skilled knight. I do not have any partners, no, but I have worked with other neutral people in the past who shared the same goals as I. Like I said, I stand to protect those who cannot protect themselves."

message 20: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) " thats nice, your armar is mine of creepy, bit well... I like it, its like royal" he said astonish "I would love to fight at your side one day" he said thinking that fighting against him would also be fun

message 21: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"Well...thank you, I suppose. I'm not any member of royalty, though. Not even nobility, really." *He sighed* "Fighting is something I don't necessarily enjoy doing. I only fight to protect. Perhaps there may come a time that you and I will, but I doubt it will be soon. At least, I would hope not."

message 22: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Your armor yells that! Like angelic or something like that" He said feeling the energy, men, this human was definetly not common at all!
"Well, there are always problems around the land, at this moment there most be demons and angels molesting or killing people and between them and all, they are all bad ones" He said willing to protect the right "But well, What are you reading?"

message 23: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"Believe me, I am human. This is normal armor and my sword is a normal sword. Well...I think it's special, but then again, all knights believe their own swords are special." *He looks down at the book and then back up at the person* "Nothing in particular. Just some history."

message 24: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I will not argument against that, I'm just telling you, that that armor is nothing but special, non totally mortal made" He said as he hang him a more little and compact and shorter book "I recommed this book btw, just if you want to know some more about the angelic and demonic armors and equipment"

message 25: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"And I'm telling you that it is normal." *Steven frowned, beginning to become irritated, then took the book and looked at it for a moment* "I don't think I need any inhuman gear."

message 26: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Well, Im just sugesting for the thing of protecting the people maybe a holy or demonic weapon would help" He said getting the topic apart "But whatever, tell me about you!"

message 27: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"Well...there's not much to tell about me. I'm a simple knight who lost both sets of parents. I protect the innocent and those who cannot protect themselves. I believe in neutrality on all accounts. And I've sworn to cut down any who would do harm to the creatures of this world."

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "So... What would happen if I would just start killing people in here?" He asked intrigue about what he was teelling

message 29: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

*Steven scowled and growled* "Then I would try to stop you."

message 30: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "And you think You could?" He asked more intrigue of his answer

message 31: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

"I would do whatever I could to do so. I do not know if I have the power to do so, but I would try until I died or you respited and swore an oath to protect the innocent."

message 32: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "That would be very interesting" He said looking at him ((Want the charies to fight?))

message 33: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

(( That's up to you. ))
*Steven glared intensely at the person*

message 34: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) (( why not? ))
He snap and hundred of plants grew from the floor of the library, taking all the people woth vines, heading to their destiny, as they were going to be eat by carnivore plants "why not?" He said smiling

message 35: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

*Steven stood up instinctually and drew his sword* "Don't do this..."