Medieval Fantasy Roleplay (Revive!) discussion

7 views
The Forest of Wolves > Alpha cove

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Grim (new)

Grim Here is a tribe like palace. Made of natural means. These wooden structures are home to some of the werewolves of the realm. They choose to protect their territory and won't let any who seek to cause trouble in it.


message 2: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *When you get about half way up the tree you see a large black wolf sitting on one of the branches calmly licking his whiskers*


message 3: by Grim (last edited Mar 05, 2016 07:44PM) (new)

Grim Ryutachi sees the wolf and says, "Have you seen a sprite around here?"

(question what is furya exactly?)


message 4: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments (she is a sprite)

*The wolf looks at Ryutachi. He opens his mouth then uses a claw to pick a small purple flower petal out from between his teeth.* "No."


message 5: by Grim (new)

Grim "Why do you have flower petals in your mouth?" He asks.
(I'll fix)


message 6: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments "It freshens my breath after a meal. You know we do not tolerate your kind in our forest. If I sound an alarm things might go very poorly for you." *The wolf stands up on the branch and arches his back, the hair along the ridge of his spine and his neck stands up.*


message 7: by Grim (new)

Grim "You move or do anything like that, you will die.... Now, answer me. Did you eat a sprite?" He said readying his body for battle.


message 8: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments "I did not eat your friend. She has been taken away by the other. If you kill me there is no chance of you finding her. However I do not know why you would bother." *The wolf relaxes back into a sitting position.* "Be on your way."


message 9: by Grim (new)

Grim "Other? Explain." He said backing off and relaxing.


message 10: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments "She was wanted by another. I simply made the delivery. Your friend had certain shall we say...powers..that are needed. Forget you know anything of her." *He laughs* "We both know you're not going to simply forget, and for that I must kill you." *He leaps toward Ryutachi, jaw wide, teeth flashing straight at his throat.* ((umm what form are you in? Still demon form?))


message 11: by Grim (new)

Grim (yep still in demon form)
Ryutachi punches his right gauntlet into his mouth and opened up his hand. He opened his other gauntlet and dug his claws into the wolf's stomach. "You are going to tell me where she is and who has her or I'm going to fill your body full of water until it pops." He said his eyes glowing in the dark.


message 12: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((hate to stop at a good part but I need sleep :p so last post for the night. Also this is not an actual character so you are free to kill him if you wish.))
*The wolf laughs.* "Yes but if I give you that information I will die a worse death than you could give me." *He twists his body causing the claws to dig deeper into his gut.* "Do what you wish with me, you will never find my master and you will certainly never find your friend"


message 13: by Grim (new)

Grim (okay, night. Thank you for the permission)
"Then perish!" He said as he fired high pressured down the wolf's throat. The wolf expanded and then exploded. Ryutachi cleaned the blood off him with water and turned back into his human form. He summoned a huge obsidian wolf doll and opened a hole in the it's back. He teleported inside and then controlled the wolf. He cast a spell to trace Furya. He trail revealed itself in his eyes. He then made the wolf run further into the cove looking for Furya.


message 14: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((Sorry one more thing))
*When the wolf explodes you will notice a small glass ball filled with a deep red liquid come out from the insides of the wolf*
((Goodnight ))


message 15: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi grabs the small glass ball and uses his doll to trace where Furya had gone.
(Good night again :3)


message 16: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
The Grim Reaper wrote: "(okay, night. Thank you for the permission)
"Then perish!" He said as he fired high pressured down the wolf's throat. The wolf expanded and then exploded. Ryutachi cleaned the blood off him with wa..."


(( Keep this in moderation. Being able to constantly know where someone is is close to godmodding. ))


message 17: by Grim (new)

Grim (he doesn't know exactly where she is. Just the general direction. Plus, I updated his Prof. Nothing major just some small stuff.)


message 18: by JoryTaj (last edited Mar 06, 2016 05:57PM) (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *After tracking Furya a few hundred yards into the woods the trail ends abruptly.*
((Sorry :p))


message 19: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi glanced around and roared in his wolf doll. The doll lurched over and he jumped out of it. "Who ever did this will pay..." He said looking at the small glass ball.


message 20: by Grim (new)

Grim (it's cool)


message 21: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments The ball is made of very hard glass and is filled with a deep red liquid. As you inspect it one very small drop of this liquid leaks out and into the palm of your hand. It feels strangely warm, even for having come out of the body of a recently killed wolf.*


message 22: by Grim (new)

Grim "What are you?" He said looking closer into it as the blood spilled out.


message 23: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((Ok you got me. It is blood. Although unless you do something to find out further what it is I am not going to tell you.)) *The woods seems very quiet, especially for being home to many werewolves and wolves alike, who should normally be out during a night like this.*


message 24: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi summoned ten wolf dolls and held out his hand. He let them sniff it and sent them out to search the surrounding area. "Furya where are you?" He said closing his eyes to see what the wolves were doing.
(thanks for the hints :3)


message 25: by JoryTaj (last edited Mar 06, 2016 06:43PM) (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((I am going to make statements about where your wolves go, I hope this is alright. It is sort of controlling your character a bit.))

*The ten wolves spread out across the woods. Many of them find their way to small werewolf villages. The dens are all closed up tightly. There are small packs of werewolves awake in the den but they do not come out. Other wolves come across lone wolves and lone werewolves huddled under dense brush or laying on branches up in the trees. All of the wolves seem lethargic and frightened. The scent on your hand is also found around each of these wolves or werewolves.*


message 26: by Grim (new)

Grim (It's fine. It seems to be an observation type of narrative. It works to tell what you see. Your not controlling them, but more of the environment they run through. I like it :3)

Ryutachi then opened his mouth and made the dolls speak. "I am searching for a sprite. Tell me where she is, you have the scent of her assailant. You are connected. Where is she?" they all said at the same time.


message 27: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*A claw comes down upon one of the dolls, slashing it into pieces*


message 28: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *Some wolves retreat in terror, others stay huddled in dens without saying anything. The werewolves growl at the puppets but most do not respond. One werewolf, a large looking male steps out from his den and addresses one of the puppets.* "We are a pack, you will find that many of us have the same scent. Of what wolf or werewolf are you speaking? Show your true form and perhaps we can settle this."


message 29: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi teleports to the werewolf and sends a doll of himself out to the smashed doll. "The one that held this glass ball." He said holding up the item in question.


message 30: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*A large figure, standing tall, grinned at the doll before it, then raised a claw and dashed at it, slashing downward across its chest*


message 31: by Grim (new)

Grim The Doll gave a chuckle and said, "Anxious aren't you?" His body had separated into two halves, connected by water. It reformed back to one piece and said, "It was awful rude to break my toy, now I have to fix it." He held out his hand and more water tethers connected to the wolf doll. The obsidian reformed together and the wolf walked over to the Ryutachi doll. "Such a violent creature." He said with a yawn.


message 32: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*The creature stood grinning, its claws dripping with demonic water, then it charged once again, slashing down at the doll's throat with immense speed*


message 33: by Grim (new)

Grim The Doll's head shot up and the body latched onto the creature. The wolf Doll leapt onto it's back and bit the creature's neck. The head floated on a cloud of water that had thousands of water tethers connected to the body. "Surely you realize that you can't hurt me? You merely severed a weak connection by a mere strength. The other Dolls are in a statue like state and I am concentrated on these Dolls and myself. Now that you made me aware of your presence I can fight you easily." The head said as it moved around the creature's head.


message 34: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *The wolves around the other puppets back away from the strange obsidian statues and go back into hiding.*


message 35: by Grim (new)

Grim "You know who took my friend... Don't you?" Ryutachi said to the wolf. He threw the ball at his feet and said, "Help me or die. I'm in no mood for games and the longer I stay in your territory, the more irritated I become."


message 36: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((The creature that attacked your dolls was not a wolf. That is one of Sage's characters. The comment that I made was just in reference to the wolves around your puppets in other areas of the forest.))


message 37: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
The Grim Reaper wrote: "The Doll's head shot up and the body latched onto the creature. The wolf Doll leapt onto it's back and bit the creature's neck. The head floated on a cloud of water that had thousands of water teth..."

*The creature grinned and grabbed the doll off of its neck and threw it through a tree, then turned and slashed at the floating head of the other doll*


message 38: by Grim (new)

Grim JoryTaj wrote: "((The creature that attacked your dolls was not a wolf. That is one of Sage's characters. The comment that I made was just in reference to the wolves around your puppets in other areas of the fores..."



(I know, but you left me hanging :/ I was just repeating myself. I was replying to you. Ryutachi was talking to your wolf and his doll his fighting sage.)


message 39: by Grim (last edited Mar 09, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

Grim The wolf doll shattered at its joints and the Ryutachi doll shot back down to its body. It then grabbed the creature's body and kicked it in the stomach to jump away from it. "You really do enjoy breaking my toys don't you?" He said with a smile.


message 40: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments ((ahh ok I am the one confused here. Sorry.))
"Then leave these lands. How am I to tell you the owner of such a thing. Would you be able to tell me the owner of a single fingernail if I found one along the trail and brought it to you?"


message 41: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
The Grim Reaper wrote: "The wolf doll shattered at its joints and the Ryutachi doll shot back down to its body. It then grabbed the creatures fur and kicked it in the stomach to jump away from it. "You really do enjoy bre..."

(( This creature has no fur... ))


message 42: by Grim (new)

Grim Sage of Souls wrote: "The Grim Reaper wrote: "The wolf doll shattered at its joints and the Ryutachi doll shot back down to its body. It then grabbed the creatures fur and kicked it in the stomach to jump away from it. ..."

(fixed it sage)


message 43: by Grim (new)

Grim JoryTaj wrote: "((ahh ok I am the one confused here. Sorry.))
"Then leave these lands. How am I to tell you the owner of such a thing. Would you be able to tell me the owner of a single fingernail if I found one a..."



(it's cool :3)
Ryutachi frowned and said, "I highly doubt that you would this clueless as to who may have taken my friend. You can smell any outsider that isn't part of your pack."


message 44: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
The Grim Reaper wrote: "The wolf doll shattered at its joints and the Ryutachi doll shot back down to its body. It then grabbed the creature's body and kicked it in the stomach to jump away from it. "You really do enjoy b..."

*The creature grinned as it stood tall and firm as the blow knocked into it, barely affecting it, an continued to stare at the doll*


message 45: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *The werewolf relaxes and smiles at Ryutachi.* "You are right, I am not inclined to gossip with outsiders. Yet, I am not lying when I tell you that I do not know where your friend is. Nor do I know which of my recently departed friends once contained that orb. We are all full of our small secrets and I do not know them all."


message 46: by Grim (new)

Grim JoryTaj wrote: "*The werewolf relaxes and smiles at Ryutachi.* "You are right, I am not inclined to gossip with outsiders. Yet, I am not lying when I tell you that I do not know where your friend is. Nor do I know..."

Ryutachi sighed and said, "Listen, I don't want to cause trouble. I am here to get my friend and leave. If you know anyone who is controlling and would like to use another being's power to further themselves, then please tell me. I am being more patient with you because you have reason, but I don't have time for games. Any info that would point me into her direction would be greatly appreciated."

(Sage)
The Doll chuckled and said, "You're a fun one. As much as I would love to keep playing, I don't see any reason too. You hold no value as to information on who I am searching for." The Doll walked over to the shattered wolf and reconnected the tethers. The wolf curled up and then the Ryutachi doll severed the connection. "I don't even know if a creature like yourself can even comprehend what I am trying to do, but if you want to fight the real me. Bring me what I search for. Then I will fight you. Not this doll." He said looking back to the large creature.


message 47: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*The creature stood grinning* "I...sense...you..." *It took off with speed to rival a bullet, leaving a wake of destruction, slashing trees along the way, causing them to fall upon themselves*


message 48: by Grim (new)

Grim The Doll sighed and said, "Oh well, maybe this will convince the wolves."
Ryutachi severed the connection to his doll and looked up at the wolves. "Might need a moment. I have a guest coming." He said adjusting his hat.


message 49: by JoryTaj (new)

JoryTaj | 57 comments *The wolf gets very close to Ryutachi, he pulls his lips back, showing his teeth. Then whispers, * "If your friend is so valuable to you I will give you the information that I know. However I can not simply tell you here in the forest where anyone could listen. If you have to go meet with your guest please go do so. I will be at the Azakor city gate just before sun up, if you want to talk." *Then louder,* "There is no more help I can give you."


message 50: by Sage of Souls, Head Admin (last edited Mar 11, 2016 10:31AM) (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 95 comments Mod
*The creature slides standing to a stop and grins at the beings in front of it*


« previous 1
back to top