Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

SandWings > Desert

Comments Showing 1-50 of 486 (486 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "welp this is new" he spoke not to enyone in priticular as he looked out at the dry landskaoe around them "hay look thars something over thare" as he pointed at the sqorpen den
dreamer: "well lets go" she got up and started flying the other two right behind her with her new power she felt like the queen of the whole planet as she did acupple sumersults in the sky

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze smiled and tucked the vial in her tiny bag with her inventions. "This will be so fun! But we won't be in danger" she laughed a bit, almost forgetting about her spear that five in the sand behind them

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "whatever" he cuckled and sped up his flying

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Jumped* not five XDDD))

Breeze rolled her eyes and poked him with her wing. "You two must have unlimited power!" That is spent with a price she added silently. She did some double flips

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nigghttinker: "for a wile thare i felt like my body wasnt me but now its like it came home went on vaction ha ha woooo hoo" he felt grate flying it was like evrything he was scared of just disapeard and he loved evry second of it

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze frowned a bit, "Maybe it's because you have been being too kind than yourself" she teased kindly. "I mean you have been very generous" she poked him with her talon

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze's eyes turned harsh as she spotted the Skywing. She hissed, having heard his comment when she swooped down low to do a flip. The spear was hiding in the sand as always, waiting for her command. She barreled into Falcon

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze gagged a little at the blood that went up when he laughed/coughed. Her tail lashed as she realized Falcon was no longer near her. I can do this without animus objects she told herself, finally ducking and darting under him in a matter of three fast heartbeats. Her talons plunged into his stomach though one scale would not push through. Two talon shaped spaces filled with blood. She began to silently pray that the Skywing wasn't an animus

message 10: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze yelped and shoved her talons deep into his mouth. She was beginning to gag at how strange a dragons mouth felt. Why did I even do that? she asked herself, muttering some curses. She snapped her right talons, yanking her left talons out of his mouth. The spear immediately was by her side. "Attack" she ordered and the spear seemed to be searching for his heart as it whisked around.

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Welp, then switch the left and right words))

message 12: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Pretty dragon?" Breeze thought of it as a compliment but a side of her wanted to tear his head off. "Amber? She is a monster" she thought about all the dragons she killed. "Her stupid arena" she hissed, closing her eyes. "I wouldn't compare myself to that devil"

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze nodded, "I'll help you" she shrugged. "Stop" the dragonet murmured and the spear seemed to disappear, diving into the sand. "Sorry about the spear" she was still a little angry

message 14: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "I don't take sides" Breeze lied, she hated both kingdoms but she hated Amber the most. "We ate before we left" she played with her bracelet/anklet, "Maybe I can catch a few lizards for you"

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze backed away a bit, "Eat dragons?" She shuddered at the thought. She shook her head, "I can't go to the Icewing kingdom! I'm a Skywing"

message 16: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Falcon the insane animus? Or uh, animus" Breeze ducked her head in a small bow. "This pretty dragon, aka meh, is Breeze" she sighed, "Alright, but hopefully we won't get into any fights"

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze laughed, "So sure that nobody would?" She had her mischievous smile though she had no intent of picking a fight. "This'll be fun" she turned to Nighttinker and Dreamer. "This is Dreamer and this is Nighttinker"

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Does that bother you?" Breeze asked curiously

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze seemed to brighten, "Nighttinker wouldn't try anything bad" she told him, tail swaying. "Anyway, have you even met the queen? Queen Iceflake"

message 20: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "So you've never actually met her!?" Breeze was a little shock by the answer. "So you imagine to just walk into her kingdom?"

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze growled, "We had bad experiences when we met" she snapped. "Besides, you expect me, the dragon who watched her attack Amber to walk into her palace with two animus dragons!?"

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze frowned, "It seems it's easy for you to turn a friendship to a war" she was slightly kidding.

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: ""Your friend Olympus is at the SeaWing island." he said blankly starring into space. "The IceWing Queen is at her palace. She knows you. I see a future where you go with me. We get Ambers head with..."

(( oooh I'm interested now :P ))

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((lol))

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( what wise words does falcon have for us moon XD ))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: he seped up to the two of the fury berning in his eyes seeing them fight him herting his freand the anger so strong he was ready to kill him at eny second
dreamer: she wached him his grin was scary more then she liked but his face was blank no fire not ice just nothing

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze poked Nighttinker, "It's ok" she murmured, tail swaying. She had the spear and the vial

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "i dont care" he snaped "i take all the power from this dragon as he pointed at falcon
dreamer: she gasped "nighttinker give it back"

message 29: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze yanked Nighttinkers talon, bringing him close to her, "Nighttinker" her voice was dangerously low. "Put it back" she doubted it even took away his power. After all, the scrolls said it wasn't possible

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments falcon sat stareing at his own talons in bisbaleafe "o-o-o-it works"
nighttinker: "why shuld i he atacked you no one atacks my freands and now ill gave him a slow death"
dreamer: "wait wait no please just give it back um... if you dont I will... not be your freand" his eyes lit up like he was a brand new dragonet seeing the world the vary first time
nighttinker: "..." he looked at his talons he didnt want him to harm his freands "fine" he looked at "i inchant you to have all your power back but now evrything you inchant canot efect us three"

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze sighed with relief, "Did we really have to do that? Falcon was just hungry so he attacked" she explained. She couldn't believe that she was backing up an insane animus! "Besides, he won't attack us because I have back up"

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( nighttinker that's way too op you can't just take away other dragons' powers like that, even though that's what darkstalker did...and falcon is allowed to just take the curse off of himself. if i have to keep telling you to stop doing op things and flaunting your power nighttinker i'll give you a warning ))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((he is insain is he not? im going by your rules we havent seen it yet (too much) but if someonetrys enything thare ded dead))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((ooooo i can make him to have enyone love him and brack his own rules and and dreamer leaves and he um... snaps compleatly
sooooo meny thing i can do this is so much fun finding out how he dies i was thinking on the lines dreamer kills him that will be good))

message 37: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Lol, Breezes heart would like break XDDD))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((eather breeze or dreamer will have to kill him he didnt protect himself from you two so :( has to be done))

message 39: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Your post btw. That'll be kewl and dramatic))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "leave now befor i change my mind about you and eating dreagons cinda gross dude" he stalked away back to his freands
dreamer: she felt scard after seeing all that go down his eyes didnt go on fire somethings rong he isnt fine "well lets go then" she got up and started to fly

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((oops still trying to get the<> to work serry

message 42: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze glanced at Falcon, this wasn't supposed to happen. Well, Nighttinkers plan was better than meeting Queen Iceflake. "I'm coming!" She called, turning and darting towards Dreamer who was flying away

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((It's fine lol. My first time I wasn't able to quite get it to work))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((lel))
nighttinker: "i dont feel like flying anklet take me to the squrpiens den" and he was gone
dreamer: "take to nighttinker" and she teliported to him

message 45: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze sighed, "Take me to Dreamer" she was instantly taken to the Scorpion Den. She had to jump back to make sure she didn't run into any assassins. It was loud, with a lot of people handing out small cards with their name and job on it

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "this place is neet" as he walked in

message 47: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "It's full of assassins" Breeze muttered under her breath, snatching a card from a Sandwing. Killer Cactus it read, making the dragonet seem to hold her breath. "Only 500 pounds of gold per dragon" she continued, "What a ripoff!"

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments nighttinker: "hmm" he stole the card from breeze "i culd kill evryone just for a gold coin ha ha ha" then he handed it back
dreamer: "um..."

message 49: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze forced a laugh, ripping up the card and throwing it. "Well,

message 50: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments This place will be fun" she murmured, scooting past a growling Sandwing*

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10