Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Who's your daddy [ Lilian x Jack ]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ Who's your daddy? ]

Muse A is a heterosexual male, or so he thinks, he's in his last year of high school and he is happy it's almost the end of the year, he goes to a last month of school celebration party and gets drunk, he seduces an girl and gets her into his bed, he has consented sex with her and unknowingly gets her pregnant. Muse B is that one guy who is super gay and everyone knows him, he has a major crush on Muse A, Muse B doesn't go to parties, he doesn't go out, he has gone out with multiple guys but has always let them off, he doesn't stay with one guy long enough to date one, he's smart, he's a nerd, but he's an popular nerd who is friends with everyone. Muse A finds out he got that girl pregnant, but he doesn't know who to go to for emotional help, so the only name that pops up is Muse Bs name, he goes to his house and speaks with Muse Bs parents and Muse B about this, it is asked why Muse A doesn't go to his parents, Muse A explains he comes from an foster home and his mother would have an heart attack if she learned he got a girl pregnant, that is why Muse A asks Muse Bs mother to tell his mother.

What happens when Muse A spends more time with Muse B? What happens when it's rumored that Muse A is dating Muse B? What happens when Muse A and Muse B are forced into a relationship when Muse A? What happens when school Ends and Muse A and Muse B move into an house together to take care of the baby the girl had just given up to Muse A?

{ My Only Requirements }

- MxM
- I'm Muse B
- Swearing, Sex ( will be RP'd through PM )
- 6+ sentences or at least a paragraph
- Activity, Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization
- Tell me when your leaving and stuff, I understand if you have a life, I do too, I mean i got chores and shit like a normal teen

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes. Detailed please, can you make yours first though? Age range 16-18

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Great, I'll be working on mine

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Daniel Liam
Sexuality: Straight (what he thinks he is)
Relationship status: single
Appearance: 5'6

History: Daniel has gone through school to school. He has been at the highschool the longest out of all the times he has been moved through different foster homes. Now he is in his senior year, it is his last final year.

Personality: He is very studious, but very out going.

- fashion
- theater
- his friends

Dislikes
-illegal things (like drugs)
- jocks
- being wrong

Other: He has no parents so he was sent through a couple foster homes. Now he is living with a single foster mother.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) That's fine but it should be closeted homosexual, because right now he would think he's straight

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I will redo my character!! So sorry!! I cannot fix it right now, I am on the app, but I will when I get on my laptop.))

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( okay ))

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( it's fine ^^ ))

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have mine up in a few!

message 15: by j a m m e s (last edited Feb 27, 2016 06:34PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

☼ Name ☼ Theo Raymond Johnson

☼ Nicknames ☼ Ray, TJ, The ( the with a long e )

☼ Gender ☼ Male

☼ Age ☼ 17 years old

☼ Date of Birth ☼ February 14th
✕ Time of Birth ✕ 3:00 pm
✕ Place of Birth ✕ Paris Children Hospital in Paris, France

☼ Languages ☼ French ( fluent ), African ( fluent ), Russian ( fluent ), Spanish and Chinese ( Learning in school )

☼ Appearance ☼
✕ Hair Color ✕ Currently white with blue and red flecks, unusually soft and unnaturally curly
✕ Eye Color ✕ bright green with a hint of light blue
✕ Height ✕ 5' 8"
✕ Weight ✕ 109 lbs
✕ Skin Tone ✕ Fairly tan
✕ Birthmark ✕ small one on his chest above his heart in the actual shape of a heart
✕ Scars ✕ Some from his younger years in elementary from bullying, there is only one huge visible one above his right eye.
(view spoiler)

☼ Family ☼

Jessica Johnson ~ Mother ~ Doctor
Liam Johnson ~ Father ~ CEO of a fashion line
Fredrick Johnson ~ Brother ~ College Student ( Home now )
Devon Johnson ~ Brother ~ College Student ( Home now )

** History **

[ Elementary years/Youngest Years ]

Born in Paris, France to a lovely couple Jessica and Liam Johnson, he was enjoying himself as he grew up, two years old he began to walk and talk. Aged three he began to speak much bigger words like the periodic table and dictionary words, meaning he didn't learn to read, he just knew how to read already. When he was four years old he went to preschool, where he was welcomed happily and befriended everyone, but soon he had to leave Paris and everyone in it, they all, the preschoolers and they're parents, gave him mementos to remember them all by. He was only four years and three months old when they moved to America, he was enrolled into preschool again, where once more he was welcomed happily, he befriended a lot of people. He turned five the next month, which was on the last day of preschool, he loved preschool and hadn't wanted to leave, but his parents promised that some of the kids he befriended would go to his elementary school.

Six years old was the age he was first bullied, everyone knew that he was gay because of his girly voice and girly French accent, but what they really didn't know was that at a young age he was supposed to sound girly. Seven years old, he was beat up by third graders for wearing pink, eight years old, he was beat up by fourth graders for wearing leggings, nine years old, he was beat up by fourth graders again but for wearing a skirt, ten years old, he was beat up by fifth graders for dying his hair pink, eleven years old, again beat up by fifth graders but for wearing a dress to school.

All students were in huge trouble for those times that they had beat Theo up.

[ Middle School/Preteen years ]

Middle school got better, a little bit, Theo made friends in sixth grade and was first found as the smartest kid in school when he aced the test with a full blown one hundred. He became friends with nerds and jocks both, even the popular girls brought him into their clique. No one knew he was gay until some guy asked him out on a date and he said yes, that's when everyone's demeanor towards him changed, eighth graders began shoving him into lockers, seventh graders began pushing him into the school pool, sixth graders began throwing books and food at him in the hallways. It wasn't until one faithful day when the new kid in school, an eight grade jock saved him and stopped all bullying at once. A few days after the heroism, the jock asked Theo out, and Theo said yes, but that day after school, a couple of eight grade jocks came over to his locker, he was still in sixth grade, and they beat him up, they banged his head agaisnt his open locker, breaking the glass mirror causing it to cut Theo deep above his eye, once the blood dropped, the students ran. Theo's "boyfriend" had been in the gym and had not heard the commotion, but when he saw Theo on the ground, bleeding and unconscious, he took Theo to a hospital and had called his parents off of Theo's phone.

Theo was taken care of that day, weeks had gone by as he and the jock, Alexander, went on dates, spent so much time together, met each other's families. Theo was happy for once and he loved Alexander like crazy, but one day Alexander had not come to school, Theo got worried and started asking everyone around if they had seen Alexander or knew what was up, everyone had become Theo's friend again when they realized they couldn't change Theo or Alexander, well everyone but the four jocks who beat him up became Theo's friends again. When no one knew what happened, Alexanders mother called him at school and told him that Alexander had committed suicide, that he had left a three pages letter to him. Theo's phone dropped, causing it to shatter at his feet, heads turned as Theo collapsed to the ground on his knees, jocks came running over when Theo began screaming, girls surrounded him and tried to help him. Theo was still screaming when his currently high school brothers came running in after being called by the school about Theo screaming. Theo was carried home and cared for that day and the next two weeks after, his brothers never left the house for school or anything else unless to get the mail in which was always stuffed with cards sending best wishes or sorry for your loss messages. Only one made Theo happy, Alexanders parents always sent him a box of roses, chocolates, Alexanders stuff animals, and pictures of the two.

Theo had gained an disorder called depression and anxiety at this point in life, he also gained an disorder called Anorexia too.

[ High School / Teenage years ]

Currently labeled as an popular nerd, he is the smartest kid in his grade, he has a higher IQ then any other male or female in school, he's always hanging out with people, and he has a lot of friends, everyone knows about Alexander and knows how much he meant to Theo, they also know that it triggers Theo so they never mention it unless Theo mentions it. Theo currently lives with his adoring and caring mother and father, and his two older brother who have graduated College with a masters degree in Mathematics and one in Science. Theo carries around a picture of Alexander, so that when people asked who was his first love/first, he would pull it out instead of answering.

☼ Personality ☼

Theo is a good kid, he has no criminal record, he's clean as fuck, Theo loves reading and loves to learn, he's a nerd all the way, a full blown nerd. Theo's quiet at sometimes but when he's happy he's loud as hell and will never stop talking, when your around Theo you gotta say something to get him to be happy. Theo hates partying and loves hanging out with his friends at home, since he's moved to America, his father had bought this expensive mansion that drives both girls and boys mad with envy.

☼ Likes ☼
- Reading
- School
- Being Home
- Being Loved
- Baby Animals
- Girl Clothes
- Fashion
- Make~up
- Boys
- Love

☼ Dislikes ☼
- Blueberries ( Allergic )
- Religion
- Bullies
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Anorexia
- Pain
- Death
- Blood
- Suicide

☼ Sexual Orientation ☼

✕ Sexuality ✕ Homosexual / Open homosexual
✕ Crush ✕ Daniel Liam

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((You mean Daniel Liam instead of Desmond Waverly?? Also should we start?))

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( yeah sorry, copy and pasted it and totally forgot to change the name ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((It is okay. I will know it is my character. Will you begin?))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sure, but where shall I start? ))

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( like when Daniel finds out he got the girl pregnant and stuff? ))

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sure ))

Theo was at home, cooking dinner for his loving family who was off doing their own things in the large mansion his father had bought when they first moved to America. Theo sighed and smiled softly as he cooked for his family, then he instantly remembered how he had used to cook for Alexander after they had done it the previous night, he closed his eyes and focused on his current life. Theo was happy the way he was living now and he didn't want to remember the past, he wanted to remember the present and live it to the fullest.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel sat at the kitchen table working on his English homework for the next day. It had only been two days since the party. The moment he checked his phone when it buzzed, he was not sure what to think. It was true that he was drunk, but getting a text from the girl he had sex with was probably questionable. He texted her back as he tried to tell her that he was drunk then. He sighed and that they would talk later.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo set the table and then put the food on the plates, he called for his family and they call came in and sat down, they thanked Theo and his mother told him to sit and eat, he sat down and tried eating, but only ended up in the bathroom, throwing it up, Fredrick, Theo's eldest brother, holding back Theo's necklaces and chains. Theo couldn't help the fact that he was still anorexic, he pulled back when he was finished and stood up, he turned the sink on and washed his mouth out and he washed his face.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments He sat there at the table holding his head in his hands as he was too worried. What was he going to do? He did not want that to happen. Daniel had to come up with something, but what. Who was someone he could ask that could help. For one thing, he did not want to even speak to his foster mom about it. She would become to upset and freak out as to how this could happen just a month before school ends.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thei went to the living room, where he and the family dogs, they had three dogs, sat on the couch, he turned on the TV, which oddly was Teen Mom, Theo smiled softly but then turned it to a different channel since he didn't really want to start thinking about babies and stuff like that. Theo sighed and began petting one of the dogs when he landed on The Walking Dead, he left the channel, on and began to watch it, his mother came into the living room and handed him a homemade slushy, which he felt grateful for and thanked her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel was about to give up ask one of his friends when he remembered a name. Thei. He searched the school directory for the name before text him to see if he had any advice. hey, I am not sure if you are busy, but I have a few questions to ask you. He texted as he hoped it was not too late to ask.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo was about to say something to his father who had come into the room, when his phone buzzed in his pocket, he pulled it out and saw an text from Daniel Liam, his crush, he shook his head and read the text, ' I'm not busy at all, whatcha need Daniel?' Theo sent back. Theo answered his father, " I don't know why they would call and tell you I got in trouble, I clearly didn't get into trouble dad," Theo says before watching TV again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments He checked his phone when he saw that there was an answer. what would you do if you got someone, you know.... Daniel texted before by accidentally hitting send. He realized a second later that he did not finish his sentence. pregnant He quickly texted to Theo. This was going to get tough once everyone finds out he impregnated one of the girls at the school. He would not know what to do in that kind of situation.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo looked at his phone, his eyes widened, ' Daniel, I think we should talk about this in person, if you know where my house is, come over,', Theo says as he sat up. Theo turned the TV, his parents were in the den, his two brothers were up stairs in they're rooms.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel looked up as he saw that his mother was not home yet. He wrote a quick note saying he was going for a quiet walk. He texted him saying he was on his way over now. The nice thing was that he was only a few blocks from him. The neighborhood was nice a peaceful.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo went to his parents and told them about Daniel and how he needs some help with a problem, his parents kindly nodded and stood up, they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Theo went outside and waited for Daniel to appear, he impatiently tapped his foot on the floorboard of the front patio.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel fast walked half way and ran a bit as he really needed to talk to someone. Yes, it was his fault for getting drunk, but did he have seduce the girl who is now pregnant with his child? He took a deep breath as he came to the unlocked gate. He snuck in and walked up to the porch where Theo was waiting.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo instantly grabbed Daniels hand and pulled him inside, he closed the door behind them both and then led Daniel to the living room where Theo's parents sat, calmly waiting for the two boys. Theo let Daniels hands go and he sat down a little bit away from his parents, leaving a spot for Daniel.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel was about to say something when he got pulled inside. He glanced around a few seconds later after Theo let his hand go. "Why did you tell your parents?" He questioned Theo as he just wanted to just speak with him for now. But if his parents were here then, he had to tell him the truth even though the memory was a bit blurry.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Daniel this is an important matter that should be discussed with an adult, and I wouldn't know what to do anyways, you need to ask my mom of my dad," Theo replied as he looked up at Daniel. Theo knew Daniel would hate him a little for doing this. " Daniel, hon, sit down and talk, we are adults and can help you," Theo's mother, Jessica, says.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel glanced between Theo and Theo's mother. It was very simple thing to say, but for some reason it just was stuck at the back of his throat. "I do not know what to do now." He spoke to the mother. "I did not mean to..." He added in as really did not know how to feel right now.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Well for one son, you shouldn't have gone and gotten drunk, two you shouldn't even have had sex with her, three you should've used an condom," Theo's father says and Theo and his mother punched his father in the shoulder. " Ouch, know what, ignore me and listen to them," Theo's father mumbled. Theo's mother sighed, " Hon, it's okay, you didn't know you'd get her pregnant, you were drunk and drunk people act stupid," Theo's mother said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "It is blurry and we both consented on it." He added in after Theo's dad spoke and then the mother and son gave him a look. Daniel looked back at Theo's mother. "But what should I do is the question." He pointed out, "then there is the fact that my mother will get mad at him just for getting her pregnant." He added in again.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Daniel, you were drunk, you couldn't have controlled anything, as for your mother, if you'd like I could tell her, it will be more easier for me to tell her, since I can help her out if she has a heart attack or if she needs to calm down, your mother won't blame you Daniel, she'll blame the alcohol, well maybe" Theo's mother says. Theo grabbed Daniels hand and made him sit down in between his mother and him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel was willing to sit down, but inside he was shaking with all this. He did not want to get upset and yell at Theo's mother, but he also did not want to just sit there and be silent. "I should have not gone to that party." He mumbled to himself. "If I only stayed home, then none of this would have happened." He added in as he could feel both Theo and his mother looking at him.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo sighed, " Mom, I think I got this now," Theo says as he looked at his mother, he smiled genuinely at his mother who nodded and stood, she patted Daniels knee gently as she stood and walked away. Theo's father patted Daniels shoulder and walked behind his wife. Theo looked at Daniel, " Daniel, I'll help you through this okay, I'll be here for you, I sorta understand what your going through right now, because my oldest brother went through it too," Theo says calmly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel looked looked at Theo, "how long ago?" He questioned wondering when it happened. "I have to talk to her and see what she plans on doing with the baby." He spoke. "At least you did not have to deal with anything like this." He added in as he sighed and placed his head in his hands. He was not sure if he wanted to go back home at the moment.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " My brother was in freshman year when it happened, and yes you do need to talk to her about it, but right now no, maybe you should stay here just a little longer, we are having dessert, plus you need a while to calm down before you go home," Theo says carefully as he gently placed a hand on Daniels back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel sighed as he let Theo rubbed his back. For some reason it felt nice. He nodded, "I am not the hungry. "Where should I sleep if I stay here for the night?" He questioned him curiously. After all this, he really did not want to eat anything and if would probably make his stomach up set.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You can stay in my room, but I only have one bed, and my parents won't let me sleep anywhere else, so if you don't mind we'll have to share a bed," Theo replied as he continued to rub Daniels back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "I would not mind." He whispered with his had now between his legs as he was about to fall asleep. He yawned a bit before sitting up and laying his head on Theo's lap. After all of this, he was super exhausted. Daniel did not know that last time he was this tired. He closed his eyes fell asleep a minute later.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theo smiled softly, " Or we can sleep here," Theo says, he then began to run his hand through Daniels hair softly, he carefully leaned forward and grabbed the remote, he turned the TV on and turned the volume down. Theo's older brother came down and put an blanket over Daniel, he kissed the top of his brothers head and whispered, " I'll be out for a while, call me if you need me," Theo's older brother says before leaving. Theo was tired and ended up falling asleep with Daniels head in his lap, he yawns and still ran his hand through Daniels hair.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Daniel did not mind sleeping here. He was too comfy on Theo's lap. He was thankful that he had told someone, well a few people. He tried to recollect the memory he had of that night. He did remember himself talking with her as they drank, did not want to drink, but everyone insisted. Then he had a slight memory of pushing the girl onto the bed before screwing her over. But that was it and it was soon over.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8