What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fantasy/modern. female protag. princess in desert (?) travels thru a wall to New York

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean (oberjean) | 15 comments sounds a bit odd but I am trying to remember a book (which I think had a sequel) which had a pink front cover w the protagonist (who had very long black hair, possibly wearing turquoise) on it. in the background was the palace.

I think she ended up time travelling thru some kind of wall to new york city. she was a princess in the other world and was fearing for her life as an advisor was (surprise, surprise) evil.

i bought this around 2006-2008 and fairly sure it was published around that time, it was a shiny new paperback when i got it. can't remember much else apart from that!

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Meakin | 34 comments It Sounds like one of the books in Caroline Cooney's series. Prisoner of Time https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean (oberjean) | 15 comments sadly, that's not it! it was published around the time I got it, 2005/2006. thank you though!

message 4: by Christian (new)

Christian Pike (cosmicbrambleclaw) | 7 comments whatever it is, it's super elusive! I've been hunting for about half a hour with no luck :/

hope it's resolved soon :) Im interested in reading it now

message 5: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
possibly Princess Nevermore?

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean (oberjean) | 15 comments Oh wow, that sounds eerily similar but sadly, that's not it! Thank you though, that does seem like a nice alternative.

I think the book was a one word title, and may have been the protagonists name, possibly.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Jean, are you still looking for this or did you find it?