Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Joanne and Baa ~

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments So what's your idea of a paranormal romance? Any particular specie you'd like to play??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My idea of a paranormal romance is a forbidden one :) I'd like to play a male demon to your female angel if you're willing.

message 3: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments I'm okay with that. Though you'll have to forgive me because I haven't played an angel in some time. xP But practice is good.

How would you like to go about things? Maybe there's a war breaking out between both of them and one of them gets captured and held hostage for the time being?

Oooorrr maybe they're already together and the role play starts with them being exposed and having to run from both of their species and maybe the angel's wings begin to fade to black because she's wronged her species and so while they're running away they also have to find someone who can do something about it (if we even think about something haha)

or we can just see where things take us? ( but I feel as if these ones often die, but I could be wrong ^^ )

Or maybe they've been secret friends for a while and just now developed feelings for each other . ooorr maybe they're part of a rebel group orrrr I don't know.

I'm just blabbering here. x]

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love your ideas, they're pretty awesome :D I like the one where they have to run from both of their species and I guess we should see where things would lead us. Shall we make our charries now?

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Sounds good :] I'd make one now but I'm at school, haha. So feel free to make yours if you're ready ~

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will :))

Name: Azazel
Appearance: http://www.dailymalemodels.com/wp-con...

message 7: by criticaster (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:05PM) (new)

criticaster | 908 comments
| 3987ʏʀs ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ | ( 20ʏʀs ᴀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ) | ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ |

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would you like to start?))

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Sure thing, should I start with them secretly meeting up to get a feel of their relationship? Or when they're running or . . .? And by the way, he's seriously good looking.