BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Abandoned Roleplays > Jack Frost and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 402 (402 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
I have many idea (: If you tell me some of the things that you like to RP the most I can whip some up. Of I can put down some that I've been wanting to do for a while and we can choose which one to do? ^^

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Okay. I do not like to do anything along the line of books or movies.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Oh trust me, I don't like doing anything like that either haha I'll go grab some!

1. Guy A and Guy B have been friends forever, both of them being very social in school. Guy B was always pretty sickly as a child and has a lot of mental issues. So Guy A often had to take care of him, acting as an older brother figure to them even though they were only born literally 2 days apart from one another. As high school started to end however, Guy B realizes that his feelings for Guy A weren't....normal. Yeah, he was his best friend, but he felt more than that of him. As in, he liked him. Really, really liked him. And because they're such good friends, Guy A starts to realize that somethings up. Guy B is scared to death of telling him however because Guy A has never really been a large supporter of homosexuals due to his family being extremely homophobic. Plus with the people that they hung out with? Guy B knew that if he came out, he would be shunned. What will happen?

2. Person A hasn't exactly had a good life growing up. Their father was abusive and their mother never did a thing about it. And their life at school. Well, they were always picked on because they were so tiny and fragile for a long time. One of these people was Person B, who secretly loved Person A. However, because of Person A being so looked down on, Person B didn't want to get bullied either. So, they tortured Person A all throughout middle school with their friends until Person A transferred schools.

Now it s 3 years later and Person B is attending a co-ed boarding High School, starting their senior year. All other years, Person B has had a really cool roommate, one of their friends. What a surprise when someone they don't even know comes in the room. And what a surprise when they learn that person just happens to be Person A! And person A has completely grown up now, if not for knowing their name, Person B wouldn't have even know it was them.

Person B attempts to continue with their old ways or torture Person A, but they have grown in that regard too. Person A has learned to stick up for themselves, to not be pushed around anymore. Very soon, Person B begins to have feelings for Person A. However, Person A is still stuck on a relationship that they had with Person C, who was their best friend and then boy/girlfriend. Their relationship ended with Person C cheating on Person A and then breaking up with them. But there is also a strange attraction that Person A feels towards Person B. So when Person B decides to ask Person A to date them, but to keep it a secret, how could Person A refuse? But what about Person C? About Person B's friends? And the whole keeping it a secret? How long can they actually do that?

3. While out on a hike one day during the winter season, Person A comes across a cabin in the woods that was buried under the snow. Surrounding the cabin were a pack of wolves. Curiosity got the better of them, and Person A went to investigate. The wolves seemed to be aware of their presence, but did not stop them from entering the cabin. Inside, Person A found Person B, unconscious and dirty on the cabin floor with more wolves surrounding them. Hurriedly, Person A rushed to Person B, frightening the wolves in the process and making them scatter, though they remained in the cabin. Person A cared for Person B for 8 hours, snuggling up with the unconscious person until help arrived.

Once they got out safe and sound, Person B was put through tests. The doctors found no blood ties to the person and determined they had been out there for nearly 8 years in isolation. When Person B finally awakes, they are hysterical. Acting more beast them human, they fought against the doctors, growling, barking and biting them. It was only when Person A enters the room that Person B calms down, like they know Person A cared for them for that short time. After a few days of careful surveillance, the doctors determine this to be a case of a Wild Person, someone who lives in the wilderness and basically grew up to animal families. Person B's family in this case, the wolves.

Person A does not want to abandon Person A, considering they are the only one who can calm the terrified beast. Giving up on any reason they had, Person A adopts Person B and takes them home. It is clear that they will have to go through a lot to care for person B, since it's more like raising a wild animal then a human being. But there was something about Person B that Person A was enchanted by, so they are willing to do whatever it takes to help them get better.

4. Guy A and Guy B are twins, looking pretty much identical to one another. The difference, however, is their personalities. Guy A is a more outgoing sort of guy, he's very social and into sports. Guy B is a very closed in person, not really communicating well with others at all and likes to swim since it's not a very physical sport. Despite all of their differences, they are as close as any siblings can be. Even closer than most people think actually. They both have a crush on one another, something that started to develop years and years ago. They never spoke about it however, too afraid. Until one night. Guy A comes home from practice one night with the smell of perfume all over him, making Guy B extremely jealous. They get into a fight and one ends up confessing his feelings to the other as well as kisses his twin. They both know that it's wrong, they're brothers, but they can't help it. They do their best to hide their relationship after that, but what about when their parents find out?

5. Guy A and Guy B are adoptive brothers, Guy A coming from the adoption center to live with Guy B and his family. The two don't get along in the slightest, in fact, they hate one another, always getting into fights. At least, they think they hate one another. Feeling begin to develop inside of Guy A towards his brother which is very unnatural to him. He tries to shut it off by hooking up with girls at school, but it doesn't worry. It only makes him angrier that he's feeling this way and he takes it out on Guy B, who also starts to have similar feelings. They get drunk at a party one night and end up kissing one another, which they both remember when they wake up. They agree to never speak of it again. But once you've gotten a taste of someone that you love, how long can you really hold out?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Number 4. We could also do a fatherXson or studentX teacher...

I really liked number 4 as well (: We could also do one of those, I'm pretty much I have an idea or two for a teacher/student one...somewhere lol

Well, we can either choose between doing my #4 idea or one of the ones you suggested, doing mine and one of yours kinda in the same RP or we could have one of yours a FxF one (: Whichever you think is best!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments We can do #4.

We can do the FXF one as one of mine, but use one of the ideas you have except they are changed to female instead of male.

Okay! :3

And I'm not following you...lol what do you mean?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Never mind. lets create our characters then. So basically they are identical twins then?

Okay, are you sure? :o

And yeah, they are. Which twin did you wanna be, A or B? (: I already have a character sheet for Guy A, unless you wanna be him. And I also have a picture for him, but if you want, you can choose a picture that you wanna use and then I can find a different picture for my guy so that they look pretty similar.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments You can take guy A. I do not mind. Since you have the character sheet already of Guy A, will you post first?

Name: Peyton Clark Gonzalez

Date of Birth: May 18
Time of Birth: 4:36 PM
Location of Birth: Long Beach, California

Relationship Status: None

Sexuality: Straight? Gay? Bisexual? Pansexual? He isn't sure...

Appearance
 photo 2534rsdfdf_zpsd4fe6133.jpg
//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Light blue
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 172 lbs
//Skin Tone// Naturally tan
//Skin Texture Overall smooth
//Birth Marks On the right side of his neck close to his collarbone, looks a bit like a bruise

Family
//Mother// Nicole Marie Gonzalez - alive/well
//Father// Marcus Beck Gonzalez - alive/diabetes
//Older Twin Brother// ?? - alive/??

History
Peyton was born in a set of twins, being the younger one out of the two, but they were only born a minute apart. As an infant, he was a rather loud child, often crying 14 hours of the day. The only thing that seemed to calm him was being around his twin brother, who he was obviously very fond of. Even as they got older, he loved being in the company of him. They were siblings, twins. How could he not? His older brother was a bit more timid them him and that showed once they began school, Peyton was more social than he was. But it wasn't a bad things that his twin was quieter. He just made sure he talked to him and played with him a lot.

As middle school approached, Peyton and his brother saw less and less of their parents because both of them were involved in work that was very time consuming. He didn't mind that so much, since he had his brother and the friends that he had made to keep him company. He got really interested in different sport by 8th grade, mainly soccer and basketball. Come high school, he joined both of the teams, staying away from football though. That wasn't really his thing.

Everything was well for Peyton, except when he started to feel things. It was soon after he got into 10th grade when he realized he started looking at his twin brother more. And in ways that he never had before. They were identical of course, but when he looked at himself in the mirror, he didn't feel anything different. Only when he looked at his brother. He was so confused and he thought about it and thought about it until he realized what his thoughts were. Attraction. He imagined hugging his brother, cuddling him and kissing him. Making him his. Of course he shouldn't be thinking these thought! That was his brother for God sake! He tried as hard as he could to silence those feelings and he got pretty good at it, though they never went away completely. And the way he was feeling was eating him up inside.

Personality
*Outgoing
*Friendly
*Optimistic
*Caring
*Loyal
*Playful
*Thoughtful

//Likes//
☺Soccer
☺Basketball
☺Track
☺Spaghetti
☺His twin brother
☺Strawberries
☺Kittens

//Dislikes//
☻The strange feeling that he had for his twin
☻Bullies
☻Alcohol, he hates the taste
☻Soda, it feels weird in his mouth
☻Football
☻Blueberries
☻Nightmares

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Name: Daniel Liam Gonzalez
Born: May 18, 4:37pm in Long Beach, California
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship: Single
Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes. He is only 6'0.

((This is close enough.))

History: (The history is about the exact same except except for a few things.)

Personality: Even though he is the oldest of the two, he is very quiet and never really likes to talk to anyone. He is also very smart.

Family:
Mother- Nicole Marie Gonzalez - alive/well
Father- Marcus Beck Gonzalez - alive/diabetes
Younger Twin Brother- Peyton Clark Gonzalez

- Swimming (but not competitive)
- His brother Peyton
- Reading

Dislikes:
- Drugs/ anything illegal
- Jocks (even though his brother is one)
- Talking to people

((This good?))

I like him, he's cute (: And the appearance is close enough haha

Sure! Do you wanna maybe start with the two of them eating dinner or something, maybe do a day or two of school before them kissing actually happens? :3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Sure. that could work. So their parent could be coming home late or something... I do know. You can choose.

That's fine!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, yeah mom. Mom, I got it, you're running a little late, not a big deal. Daniel and I are big boys, we can handle eating dinner alone. Ye- mom. We got it," Peyton spoke into the phone that he was holding, taping his foot lightly against the floor,"All of my homework is done, I'll make sure Daniels is done too. Okay. Okay, we'll be fine, we always are. Love you too. Bye." Finishing off the conversation with his mother, Peyton sighed heavily as he put it back down onto the receiver. Even though the boys were often left alone for weeks at a time, their mother still managed to be worried as hell that they were gonna burn the house down or something. Scratching behind his head, he went into the living room to find his twin brother.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Daniel was in reading his favorite book when his twin brother walked into the room. He looked at him as he could tell that from the conversation his brother Peyton was having with their mother, he figured that their mother was coming home late, again. Yes, their mother is very protective, but it was very unlikely that they were going to do something very unsafe. "Coming home late again?" He questioned Peyton as he sighed before glancing back down at his book.

Peyton looked at his brother when he entered the room, feeling that same skipping in his chest that he always felt when he looked at his brother. Nodding his head at the question, he walked further into the room.
"Yeah, meeting isn't going so well. Said she wouldn't be back until around midnight. Dad's coming back from Florida on Thursday though, well, granted nothing goes wrong," he replied. Their parents were always gone it seemed, if they weren't on business trips, they were practically living in their offices. But he supposed to keep this house plus care for the two of them, they needed to work a lot.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "Okay." He nodded before closing his book and placing it on the table next to the couch. "Did we want to try to order something or make it?" He questioned his brother. Even though he was the quiet one, it felt nice to be able to just talk to him. No one else around.

"It might be best if we just order something. The food in the fridge is pretty low right now anyways, I gotta get out after school tomorrow to go grocery shopping," Peyton replied with a soft sigh, pulling his cell phone out of his back pocket,"Anything you in the mood for?" Peyton himself would literally eat just about anything that was given to him. He wasn't picky.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments He thought for a moment as he thought about what he was up for. "Pizza would be good." He said was not that much of a eat anything like his brother, Daniel was more on the lines of he will eat most things out in front of him or what ever he makes. "Sure." He told him as he walked to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water.

"What toppings you do you want?" Peyton asked his brother next as he dialed the number for the local pizza joint, pacing slowly around the room as he waited for both his brother and the people there to answer. He had to admit, he was always a bit nervous when we was home alone with his brother. Yeah yeah, they were home alone mostly all of the time. But when you're...attracted to someone like he was to Daniel, being in the same room with them sometimes is hard. It doesn't help that they share a bedroom either.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "Extra cheese, mushrooms, pepper, onions and sausage." He informed his brother as he stared at him when he was pacing. Daniel smiled to himself as could not stop watching him. Peyton, was his brother, but why was he so attracted to him. Since middle school, he began to have a small crush on him. Every single morning, he sees him get up out of bed. Plus they have always been close, as they have never fought. He took a sip of water from his glass as he waited for his brother to finish ordering pizza.

"Got it," Peyton replied to his brother, the man on the other end of the line answering a moment later. He put in the order of what his brother wanted, getting a side of cheesy bread as well since Peyton really liked those. Once he was told the total, Peyton hung up, pocketing his phone once again and turned to face his brother, finding Daniel looking at him."What? Do I have something on my face?" He wiped his cheek a bit, but knowing that his brother had been staring at him sent butterflies right into his stomach.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "It is nothing. How much was the pizza?" He asked him as he looked away from his brother when he answered him. Daniel had money in his wallet if his brother was going to buy the pizza and cheese my bread. At the moment he was starving, but realizes that he to work on his homework. "Did you finish your homework?" He asked him.

"Oh, the total was $21.50. Don't worry about it, I got it," Peyton replied, taking a seat on the couch and sighing heavily,"Oh yeah, mom mentioned that. Mines done and she wanted me to make sure that yours was all done too." Daniel was the older of the two of them, but because of his shy nature, Peyton pretty much always ended up looking after him instead. Not that he minded of course.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments He nodded at what his brother said. Some times he was taken care of his younger brother, "I was going to finish it while we waited for the pizza." He informed him as he got his bag from under the table. "I figured that mom would say that." Daniel added in.

"Oh yeah, she's a complete worry rat after all, even though we've been perfectly fine every time we're home alone," Peyton replied with a soft chuckle, watching as Daniel got his bag out so that he could finish his homework. Reaching forward, he grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and turned it on, finding one of the drama shows that he liked to watch before settling down.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Daniel slipped his folder out of his backpack before sighing. He glanced over when his brother turned the tv on to his favorite show. He took a pencil out of his pencil pouch and began working on his essay for tomorrow. "What are you writing the essay about for Mr. Raffor's class?" He asked his brother Peyton since he was wondering and that was one of the classes they were both in. He could not come up with anything for answering the prompt.

Peyton paid attention to the t.v until Daniel asked what his essay was about.
"Oh, yeah that. Well, you know Amanda from lunch right? The one that got pregnant? I wrote about the two different sides that there seemed to be about it," he replied, shrugging,"It was exactly 350 words like he wanted."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "Yeah, I know Amanda." He nodded as he had not even started his essay. "I have not even started it. I am not sure what to write about." Daniel informed him. "And it is due tomorrow. Do you have any ideas?" He added in as he began to think of some to write down.

Peyton listened to him, thinking for a moment.
"Well, he wants us to pick a topic and write about at least two different sides to that topic. Try writing about something you feel strongly about. Like drugs," he suggested to him, shrugging his shoulders and offering his twin a small smile.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments He thought for a bit longer as his brother suggested something. "I am assuming someone else will do that as well." He pointed out. "And I think that he wants everyone to pick a different topic." Daniel added in as he knew everyone court pick that topic.

"That's true, it's a common topic. Okay then...," Peyton sat there as he thought about it for a moment, chewing on his lower lip as he did so, a habit of his that he was trying to kick,"You like swimming, do something with that? Or...breast feeding? Homosexual marriage? Free college?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "I got something." He spoke as he jotted somethings down. Daniel probably guessed that no one would have had any clue to do homosexual marriage. He liked his brother, so he knew how much it felt to him and he kind of could figure out what people would be arguing against it. He has just started writing his outline when the doorbell rang, "pizza is here." He informed Peyton.

"Good," Peyton replied to him with a smile, about to relax back against the couch when the doorbell rang. Nodding at his brothers words, he stood up, grabbing his wallet and answering the door. The guy handed him the order, which he put on the small table next to the door for the moment so he could hand him the money. With that finished, he came back into the living room and set the pizza down on the coffee table. Their mother wasn't really a fan of them eating in the living room, but hey, once in a while wouldn't hurt anything.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Daniel finished writing down his thoughts before climbing off the chair and walking over to get two plates. "I have the plates." He told his brother Peyton before handing one to him once he arrived in the living room. He pulled the two slices apart and slid them onto his plate; he walked back to the kitchen to work on his homework. "Did you want anything to drink brother?" He called to him as he had no idea why he was comfortable talking to his Peyton. Even on the level of calling from the other room.

Peyton nodded to his words, taking his seat on the couch as he waited for his brother to come back with the plate. When he did, he also took two slices as well as some of the cheesy bread, licking the grease off his fingers.
"If you could grab me some fruit juice, that'd be nice," he called back to Daniel as he got comfortable on the couch, sitting cross legged.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Daniel placed his plate on the table before opening the fridge to get some fruit juice for his brother. "Here." He placed the fruit juice on a coaster in front of Peyton. He walked back to the kitchen to finish planning out his essay for tomorrow. Even though the class was second period, he still had to get it done before the sun rises for a new day. From this moment until about half an hour later, he started writing his first draft. "So what were the two sides of your essay?" He questioned his brother.

"Thanks D," Peyton said to his brother when he came back with his juice, reaching forward and taking a sip of it. He continued to eat, noticing that his brother was sitting on the kitchen table instead of in there with him."What are you doing all the way in there?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "I have to finish working on the essay." He called back as he started adding more sentences so he could get 350 words. Daniel leaned forward and took a bite out of one of the pizza slices. He chewed before taking a sip of his water.

"Oh, okay," Peyton replied back, frowning slightly, but he continued eating. Yes, he liked to be around his brother 24/7. He couldn't help himself! He knew that it was best if they kept a comfortable distance away from one another though, so his feelings didn't start going all outta wack."But I did my sides on based on the bad responses friends of teenage parents have about it and the good responses."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Daniel heard his brother answer his question. Before the pizza was finished, he had finished the rough draft and was working on the final draft. He hoped that he could finish it before he goes to bed. "What time are you going to bed?" He questioned him as he wrote the last sentence of the first argument side.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9