What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Romance between werewolf and fairy?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (last edited Mar 04, 2016 10:37AM) (new)

Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (blamechocolate) | 94 comments I want a novel (adult fiction or young adult) where a werewolf and fairy get involved, romantically and/or sexually. There can be other paranormal beings as well.
Thank you for any suggestions!

[Edited for clarification]

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1325 comments Shadow Sight
Slave to Sensation
The Mating
Some Girls Bite
Seven Psychics
Shiver
Verity
Tall, Dark & Lonely
Glamour
Growl
With Everything I Am (bk2)
The Sun Wolf
Alexia Eden

How adult are you looking, and is it just werewolves, or shifters in general? What about other paranormal (Vamps, witches etc)?

Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (blamechocolate) | 94 comments I skimmed through the descriptions but none seems to have faeries getting involved with werewolves... Maybe I didn't explain myself well? Sorry if that was the case. But I want a romance/sexual relationship between (at least) one fairy and one werewolf in the story.
How adult... Hmm, any type is fine really. As long as it fits the profile :)

message 4: by Anna (last edited Feb 28, 2016 12:20AM) (new)

Anna | 518 comments This one kind of fits the description but we don't find outright that heroine is half fae: (view spoiler)

message 5: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1325 comments oh, sorry. Don't know any with the combined combo. Will keep an I on here though to see if any show up.

Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (blamechocolate) | 94 comments MJ wrote: "oh, sorry. Don't know any with the combined combo. Will keep an I on here though to see if any show up."

No problem! It was my fault for not making it clearer :) I will probably check your suggestions anyway, they sound interesting hehe. Thank you!

Anna wrote: "This one kind of fits the description but we don't find outright that heroine is half fae: [spoilers removed]"

Thanks! Sounds exactly right, and I don't think that spoiler will spoil my enjoyment while reading it, which is great :)

message 7: by Anna (last edited Feb 28, 2016 02:54PM) (new)

Anna | 518 comments I found some more, though they are parts of series and idk if they could be read as stand-alones

She's No Faerie Princess (The Others, #10) by Christine Warren She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren
Enchanted By the Wolf by Michele Hauf Enchanted By the Wolf and Malakai (Wicked Games, #3.7) by Michele Hauf Malakai byMichele Hauf

message 8: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments R.E Butler Logan and Jenna the wolf mat series

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
I know that the Warren book can be read as a standalone.

Shifter Made (technically a short story prequel to the Shifters Unbound series.)

Primal Bonds Is another story in the Shifters Unbound series that has a half-fae and a were-cat mating. Plus her Father shows up (he's the fae half of her parentage. I believe that there is another book in the series with a fae/wolf romance, but I don't remember if that's a side story in one of the other books or if it's a book of it's own. (Sorry, starting a migraine, and not thinking completely well.)

There is a romance between a fae and a werewolf in the Mercy Thompson series, but it's more of a side story. This series is also UF and not PNR. But I'm going to toss it out there any way. Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson is a collection of short stores from this world, and has more in-depth coverage of the were-wolf/fae mating.

Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (blamechocolate) | 94 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "I know that the Warren book can be read as a standalone.

Shifter Made (technically a short story prequel to the Shifters Unbound series.)

Primal Bonds Is another st..."

The last one seems to be exactly what I wanted! And thank you for the comments, they help a lot when choosing the next book to read :)

Christen wrote: "R.E Butler Logan and Jenna the wolf mat series"

Thank you Christen!

Anna wrote: "I found some more, though they are parts of series and idk if they could be read as stand-alones

She's No Faerie Princess (The Others, #10) by Christine WarrenShe's No Faerie Princess by [author:Christ..."

These sound so much fun! Thanks a lot Anna :)

message 11: by Joseph (last edited Mar 05, 2016 05:26AM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 441 comments Angela Knight's Mageverse PNR series features fairies, werewolves, dragons, and vampires. I haven't read the whole series yet, but I do know at least one book in particular revolves around a fairy falling in love with a werewolf: Master of the Moon

message 12: by Marsha (new)

Marsha (queenboadicea) | 75 comments I haven't heard of this particular pairing myself. If anybody finds one that is an m/m slash pairing, please let us know!

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 518 comments Marsha wrote: "I haven't heard of this particular pairing myself. If anybody finds one that is an m/m slash pairing, please let us know!"

Saving Ciaran (Outcasts, #1) by Cassandra Gold Saving Ciaran m/m
Some Kind of Magic (Beings in Love, #1) by R. Cooper Some Kind of Magic m/m

Sophie (BlameChocolate) *on hiatus* (blamechocolate) | 94 comments Joseph wrote: "Angela Knight's Mageverse PNR series features fairies, werewolves, dragons, and vampires. I haven't read the whole series yet, but I do know at least one book in particular revolves aro..."

Interesting, the roles are reversed in this one... Thank you Joseph :)

message 15: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments Lindy & The Wulfen the one the man is the fairy/wolf and women is the wolf

message 16: by Marsha (new)

Marsha (queenboadicea) | 75 comments Anna wrote: "Marsha wrote: "I haven't heard of this particular pairing myself. If anybody finds one that is an m/m slash pairing, please let us know!"

Saving Ciaran (Outcasts, #1) by Cassandra Gold[book:Saving Ciaran|65867..."

Thank you for posting these. Unfortunately, they are all ebook, Kindle or audiobook selections, which aren't compatible with my needs or current setup.

message 17: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Mar 12, 2016 08:00PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
To avoid confusion, Laie is the OP.

Marsha, if the books you want are different from the ones Laie is asking for, please start your own thread.